Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Training Battle]Highland vs Scarlet Moon Empire [Concluded]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: [Training Battle]Highland vs Scarlet Moon Empire [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War Begins--

1st Turn

Round 1
Short-handed due to the absence of king ATM, the Decurion of the Imperial Army, Rheo, takes over duties as temporary leader. Rheo orders jjrrs' 554 archers into battle against the Highland army. King Fliktor orders Goodspeed87's 324 cavalry soldiers to charge the advancing Imperial army. The archers let fly repeated volleys at the charging Highland cavalry as the mounted soldiers charge toward their enemies. When all is said and done, headcounts reveal that the Highland army had lost 277 soldiers, and the Imperial army lost 162 soldiers.

Round 2
Seeing his unit defeated, King Fliktor commands Suikokitten to lead her 65 archers into battle. At the same time, Rheo orders Alyoyo to lead his 821 infantrymen against the Highland Army. The infantry are able to shield themselves from the rain of arrows from Suikokitten's unit and annihilate the small band of Highland soldiers.

Round 3
Blacklist-hunter leads his 67 magicians into battle under the command of King Fliktor, in an attempt to salvage a victory. Zeal's 1039 cavalry charge into battle for the Imperials under orders of the Decurion of the Imperial Army. The cavalry are unable to reach the rune-bearing unit from Highland and lose 67 soldiers before returning to camp.

Results
Scarlet Moon Empire 2
Highland 1

Thus, the Scarlet Moon Empire win this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 2.

Last edited by Synchysi on Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And there was dancing in the streets!

Fear the Scarlet Moon Empire.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not over yet...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I swear by the Platinum Spear that my infantry shall trample you into the dust!

My King is right...this war is far from concluded! :twisted:

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh I see it is the battle of the Corrupted Empire fighting against the Evil Kingdom and the empire takes the first round of battle. Heading into round two Highland needs to step it up and send out more forces to take down the Scarlette Moon Empire. The troop numbers they sent out in the first round were rather negligable for fighting an army. The Scarlette Moon Empire needs to keep watch of what Highland sends out counter with forces good to match the numbers and the style. Thats just my suggestions for the next round on both sides as a strategist so to speak however, thats just my opinion.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A great victory, Lord Rheo, but we must not lose ourselves in partying from winning just one battle. We must be careful in future battles as well.

-Court Magician of The Scarlet Moon Empire, Keriaku
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

damn i lost!!! damn the one thing i didn't want to happen hahahahhaha!! but my lost was worth our win of the turn

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Filipe wrote:
Oh I see it is the battle of the Corrupted Empire fighting against the Evil Kingdom and the empire takes the first round of battle.

Hey! We`re not an evil kingdom...and that comes from a pirate. Like pirating is a pure-hearted thing to do...:P

Anyway, to be serious for a little while, congrats on your win to the SME...when is the next round?

Uncle Jowy's Army

32500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fear our wrath o weaklings of the Scarlet Moon Empire for our revenge shall be swift. Fear us.

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alas, zeal, we shall avenge you :D

Thx Gwendal :D and I am actually wondering about the same thing, when is the next round?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would think it would be as soon as both nation leaders PM their second round strategies to Synchysi.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They were talking about possible changes of the battle system in the Budehue Castle... wonder if our next match would assume before or after the changes?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If any changes are implemented, it will most likely be after our battle, as this is a training battle of the current system.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As Fliktor said, the current training battles will all finish under the current system. There are no planned changes in the system yet.

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: [Training Battle] Highland vs. the Scarlet Moon Empire Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2nd Turn

Round 1
Hoping to rebound from his loss in the first turn, King Fliktor orders Watari to lead his 194 magicians in to attack the Scarlet Moon Empire's army. Reveling in her initial victory as substitute leader, Decurion Rheo orders Seraph's 33 magicians into battle. The rune-bearing units meet and a massive lightning and wind storm commence as both unleash their full power. When the dust clears, only Highland's unit remains as Seraph's magicians had been completely annihiated. Watari's unit suffers 16 casualties in the process.

Round 2
In an attempt to even up the score, Rheo orders Alkazar to lead his 706 infantrymen against the Highland army. On the other side of the battlefield, King Fliktor orders Gwendal to lead his 2190 infantry soldiers into battle. The two units meet in the middle of the battlefield, resulting in a loud and bloody battle. After the chaos subsides, Gwendal's troops stand victorious, having lost 353 soldiers while annihilating Alkazar's unit.

Round 3
Looking to salvage a victory from this lost turn, Rheo orders himurokoken's 38 magicians into battle. King Fliktor confidently decides to lead his own cavalry of 2425 soldiers into battle against Rheo's forces. The cavalry are unable to approach the magicians due to their powerful magic, and thus retreat after suffering 38 casualties. The magicians go back to camp unscathed.

Results
Scarlet Moon Empire 1
Highland 2

Thus, Highland wins this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 3.

Last edited by Synchysi on Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: