Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kawano Alludes to Suikoden Sequel for PS3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah but only you have to aquire that you can load your save, like getting all 108stars.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I see. Still doesnt change that it was planned for PS3, though, so whatever.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You mean requiring a new game+ to get all 108 stars? Or do you mean you have to get all 108 to unlock the new game+? The first one would suck. I would do it, but it would piss a lot of people off! But, having unlockable new game+ features by getting all 108 would be cool, I guess. It would give it a good replay factor, although having full playability in the first playthrough is preferable, I think.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean that when you e.g. get all 108stars in the first game(you matched the conditions) then you get the opportunity to unlock things in your second game. Like new weapons or attires whatever.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be cool.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kawano's interview was two years ago, and it doesn't exactly say that the game was even then planned for PS3, just about the kinds of things Kawano would like to do. Currently, everything is up in the air, and nothing's certain until Konami makes some kind of an announcement.
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Argh! Come on TGS... Happen already.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sialeeds wrote:
I mean that when you e.g. get all 108stars in the first game(you matched the conditions) then you get the opportunity to unlock things in your second game. Like new weapons or attires whatever.

That would be so cool, that my left arm would have a seizure. And for those who don't know, that is code for "Awesome!"

I'm a whore for unlockables like that.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
Sialeeds wrote:

That would be so cool, that my left arm would have a seizure. And for those who don't know, that is code for "Awesome!"

I'm a whore for unlockables like that.

Personally I'm of the opinion that would be a cop out, instead how about actually sticking around after you overthrow goon government #6 to actually see and do some things besides the 'and they all lived happily ever after with no threat of loyalist scum and the formation of a rebel underground. Birds tweet and pixies goddamn float in the flower petal clouds!'

Simply adding that I could see, as an example, Lazlo in a tight fitting corset to show off his legs would be a complete cop out and where's the point past the novelty? Wishful thinking, but perhaps instead of being the 'god' and dictating the story, since you know it why not change the POV to a lowly common soldier and add a 'replay' of the major battles as an actual unit which can be killed. That would be kind of awesome, especially if you can persay get pissy with your commander and kill off a useless star. :D

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or you can start to another region after completing the first game and come too an incredible playtime of 100hours+++ :mrgreen:
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^LOL! You got to stop dreaming Sialeeds.

You and me both. :)
LadyNite

63615 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

waw i've read this thread......hahaha everyone wants their own suikoden...but for me as long as the story develop well and have nice (or niche?) gameplay i would be very happy.....hei i need the finish of the story....:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: