Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

that was a fun run
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: that was a fun run Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey there, sure its useless spam but I've come with a warning, sure I hear suikox has "great defence" sure admin dude has backed up 'everything" but let tell you somthing.

recall a while back in my spazz post about EZ bord falling, in that post i mention forum i go to was delted, well it was dying anway.

anway this guy is back in busnuess. sure its rude to give out IPs, more so when its useless when somone uses Proxies.

anway come ON....this is a suikoden forum, you want to fight evil right? power hungrey, conuqring darkness? its war after all.

anway yes, this guy has just destroyed another forum, that god SARS ADMIN is't some invision bord lover or we'll all be doomed. WHY? well I'm here thats the answer, anway he dosen't like me much, he breates me and puts me down and reminds me how stupid and without a life I, or all of us who play with forums are.

want his inital IP? anway this is a warning, just in case he targests this bord.
Look in the ad's forum for a treat.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pestilence

Stormvokas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sure hope you're not talking about me. O_o

EDIT: Sorry, misread your post. I'll just be going now.
Can you feel the pain?
Love racing through my veins
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WUT
Pestilence

Stormvokas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TRUE DAT.
Can you feel the pain?
aimless

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...What is this about?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

go to the advertisments forum and click on the topic I made, you will see a forum called "mr. Prawn's forum" it was a really awfull "ecco the dolphin" fan forum, we had some riviting drama the past week.

this guy goes and destroys sites/forums, by finding security holes in them, if not he spams and hacks. He has a thing aginst me, even if this isn't an ecco the dolphin site, he still may wish to kill this place as well, because it means somthing to me. hes taken down 5 or so sites/forums.

please try to read better and not gunk up my topic.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pestilence

Stormvokas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't really make it out, but I think Ku is trying to say something about forum hackers? I don't know, but that invision board thingy is pretty wrecked. I don't see what the point is however, phpbb or vB or whatever you guys use won't crack easily and besides, there's no way such a fellow would ever come here or happen to be a friend of an administrator and figure out their password and delete the site in the same way, and still, even then, it just wouldn't happen.

Sorry Ku but you've got nothing to be paranoid about.
Can you feel the pain?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*shrugs* i guess these have better securty, this shows you how much hes enjoying his cool guy-real person life. he hacks "kiddie's forums"

Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats just pathtic people who try to make other people, like us suikox board users, feel pathetic for enjoying this type of things. (like boards, online games, etc...)

Well correct me if I'm wrong but if we would be so pathetic
1. Why is he/she here ?! (You might say to destroy this board)

2. If he/she is really here just to destroy this board he/she is the one putting in a LOT of time in the "destroying" job and then I ask you....whom is the one with no life?

3. If someone like that (one that seeks to destroy our forum) pops up can't the forum admin just block his IP adress ?
*This should be possible since the forum moderating world is no secret to me :D *

4. Does he/she always use the same methods to try "destroying" a board?
If so - please inform us what he/she really says.

Regards
The forum fanatic person
nanami

/EDIT Ok I just read about hacking :s
How is he able to hack a forum o.O

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows

Last edited by Alucard on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pestilence

Stormvokas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just a cry for attention from an eleven year old kid. Ignore it. Blocking IPs does not always work, [wink wink, nudge nudge], due to something called a static IP. And if he's using a proxy then there's no way you can get to him.

There's no point worrying about it, like I said. Invision boards are nothing compared to phpbb and vB. You can sleep safe in your beds tonight.
Can you feel the pain?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nanami-san wrote:

3. If someone like that (one that seeks to destroy our forum) pops up can't the forum admin just block his IP adress ?
*This should be possible since the forum moderating world is no secret to me :D *

they are called "proxies", so its not fun, the worst thing is angering this guy, if you do somthing to get on his bad side he'll make your internet life a living hell, if he really hates you he'll break into things you had. They guy hacked/cracked/ticked or somthing into his ex-girl friend's Deviant Art account and messed with it.

The ecco comunity has cause him pain in the past and its eternaly linked to such, so he'll crush and destroy all traces. Its jsut intersting really, all the flame wars we've had senve 00'.

I doubt he cares, but there is always the 'you gonnna hack the places we go to?" question. or having it funny to see him try and bring down a well fortifyed place.

Pestilence

Stormvokas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quit while you're ahead, Ku. Nothing bad is going to happen to Suikox or FFP or any other site with an administration worth the name, which both sites clearly have. Don't lose sleep over it.
Can you feel the pain?
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So actually if we just gaurd our board and don't make people like that mad or annoyed we should be safe?
I guess ingoring him or her would make him or her mad :s

(I know it may be a dumb question but I don't want a hell internet life :X)

P.S : what is this FFP please ?

Regards
nanami

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Pestilence

Stormvokas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cue forehead slap. Nothing is going to happen. Just because he got the administration password for an invision site does not mean he is a hacker. He might think he's cool but he ain't and anyone who saw that invision site knows that. He can't do anything.

I don't see why you'd even waste your time worrying about it. What, did he tell you he hacked five other forums? The guy who just nuked the invision one? And you believed him? Sure, I hacked my ex girlfriend's Deviant Art account. Also, Elvis lives and works in KFC. Night shifts. I see him. Really.
Can you feel the pain?
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
please try to read better and not gunk up my topic.

It helps if you spell the words properly in your original post... and you even said so yourself, "Sure, it's useless spam".

As Pestilence said - don't worry about it. SARS backs up his forum regularly and updates the phpBB2 codebase to keep it free from exploits. This board is big and I'm sure that people threaten to hack it all the time. What's another script-kiddie?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: