Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

white hair in falena
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That source doesn't confirm anything.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe the source for that information is in Richmond's investigations. Note, I said I believe because I am not absolutely certain.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you bring Killey in your party to recruit Lorelai at Gregminster they have a dialogue. Killey reveals his hatred for Lorelai and how he does not approve of people like her using the secrets of the Sindar to make money.

^Actual quote!
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just thought about something. Do you think there is possibility that Maxine from Suikoden IV is a member of Crimson Bird Clan(which is located in Falena) or famous Queen's Assasins? About first thing: she wears crimson outfit ,just like Killey so maybe they are connected. Second thing: (SPOLILER!!)

After the end of SIV it is written that Maxine fulfiled her task-maybe that was assasination of Troy, Elenor or if the bad ending is the right one assasination of heroIV.
(end of SPOILER)

Besides she has white hair. So if timeline of SV would be after SIV we may be able to see her in Falena.
What do you think?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I recall, she was hired by Ramada. That's probably the task the ending was alluding to.
Camillus

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taleria wrote:
If I recall, she was hired by Ramada. That's probably the task the ending was alluding to.

Are You sure about this, because i don't remember when it could have been said that Ramada hired her, moreover she attacks your party twice when Ramada is already with you. Of course I could have missed something but I'm almost sure that it hasn't been said.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

According to the strategy guide, it says Ramada hired Maxine to attack Lazlo *gag at bad name* but then couldn't find her to tell her to stop after he already hired her. Or something.

The guidebook is crap. In several character bios it makes crap up or says things that are incorrect.

The game itself never reveals anything about Maxine being hired by Ramada. Not in the confession room. Not in the comment box. Not in the newspaper. Not in her recruitment dialogue.

Unless I missed something.

^Actual quote!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so was she hired or not blue thunder?

Camillus

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok i haven't seen that guidebook, but if it says so I think it's official, however if this is official then it seems that Lazlo
(SPOILER!!)
is dead at the end, because Maxine fulfiled her duty(and the ending says so)and according to guidebook her duty was to elliminate Lazlo(is this name really official???)
Am I right or it is another proof that those guides aren't very reliable?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that doesn't mean that he's dead. Everyone just thinks he's dead. I mean, he did get up if you got all 108 SoDs. The good ending is the cannon ending since it involves all 108 SoDs. I don't think anything less would be considered cannon.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wait if he wakes up then what happens to him after he wakes up?

Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He waves to a large ship, which appears to be the ship of Obel, and then the screen goes black.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

He waves to a large ship, which appears to be the ship of Obel, and then the screen goes black

cool thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: