Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

white hair in falena
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hope so coz the last thing we heard of the syndars is they went south.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would the sindarians timeline fit in with suikoden 5 and what is rare about people in suikoden with marks on thier heads?? :?

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think there is anything.The People of Na-Nal all had marks on there forheads. Maybe it's more special becasue she's a queen. No one knows how the Sindars are involved or if they are either.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The heroes with white hair theme seems to be a Konami trait. Ever since Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Konami has been very busy sticking white haired heroes wherever they can. Just look at the history since then. ALL Castlevania games since SOTN have had white-haired heroes. So do the likes of Nanobreaker, Zone of Enders and Metal Gear Solid 2. It could just be that many of these games share development team members that's lead to this phenomenon.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah you must be right spellbreaker because what you said makes logical sense.

Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would think that a mark on the forhead isn't actually genetic. It could be a true rune or it could simply be a tattoo or something along those lines. Maybe it is a symbol of something or maybe not. Maybe the artists just added it to make the character look cool.

Maybe the Falenians are connected to the Sindar, Killey could have been trying to keep a ruler from abusing a sindar power. Killey's true intention may have been to keep the sindar secret (like the Priory of Scion in The DaVinci Code).

Does any one know in which time frame this game will occur? I haven't heard yet.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No confirmation on time frame. Not even any clues!

And it is already known that Killey defends Sindar Ruins instead of exploring them for treasure. He stalks Alex because he entered a ruin, and he also tries to stop Lorelai from entering Sindar Ruins because he knows that she's only looking for profit.

Why does he defend them? We just may find out, if the time setting is right.

^Actual quote!
SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Windspun_Monkey wrote:

Does any one know in which time frame this game will occur? I haven't heard yet.

As for now, the time frame is still unknown but some other guys speculated that it would be before the battle of Suikoden 1. I guess they just want to see the murder of the queen which was done by Georg and with the help of Killey.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If that is the case, it'd likely have to happen before Suikoden 2.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont really mind what the time frame is but i would love it if we could get a game after suikoden 3 like it picks up where it left off because that would be cool.

Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Technically, it coul dbe before Suikoden 1, as well, right? We know that Georg Prime was one of the 6 Great Generals in the Scarlet Moon Empire, but he leaves basically right after the War of Succession which was a little ways before Suikoden 1 based on the fact that it was in Solar Year 446 and the Gate Rune Wars officiallly begin on Solar Year 455. That's a whole 9 years before Suikoden 1. Now I have not even mentioned that the Dunan Unification War began in Solar Year 460.

That adds another 5 years, so that is technically 14 years that Georg Prime could have been active, but I will exclude those extra 5 years. We know that he goes onto become a Black Moon Warrior or Kamaro Knight in the Grasslands. We don't know how long that takes, but it coul dhave been a few months which would allow him to spend quite an amount of time in Falena. Anything is possible. It could be before Suikoden 1 or before Suikoden 2.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder if the game took place in that period, if Georg would be an enemy or an ally. It would be pretty sweet to get him on your team again but it might be interesting if Hero5 tried to prevent the assasination attempt and failed.

Another thing that I'd like to learn more about is the various groups of ninjas. The one thing I really like about this game is that there isn't usually a right/wrong side. People who fight with you might fight against you in another game just because of circumstance. The ninja group Kage seems to be a perfect example. Kage is on your side in S1 and on Highland's side in S2.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah it would be prety sweet if he tries to stop the assasination and fails and having a group of ninjas would be amazing!!

Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
No confirmation on time frame. Not even any clues!

And it is already known that Killey defends Sindar Ruins instead of exploring them for treasure. He stalks Alex because he entered a ruin, and he also tries to stop Lorelai from entering Sindar Ruins because he knows that she's only looking for profit.

Why does he defend them? We just may find out, if the time setting is right.

Source?

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think you could check suikox character profiles.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: