Suikoden Unique and Irenic Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

clothes of falena !!! does it ring a bell?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kleibert

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: clothes of falena !!! does it ring a bell? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey do you had a look on the suikoden 5 scan? the characters' clothes, does it ring a bell to you? It's similar to Raura's clothes in suikoden 2!!!!!! And Holtes VI in suikoden 3 !!!!!! Look very well at the "hero 5" clothes and his mother the queen of falena!!! I'm quite sure that Raura and Holtes have a connection with this new people!!!
cathy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Queen looked somehow like Jeane a little with the same hair color. I don't think if Raura from Suikoden 2 and Holtes from Suikoden 3 had connections. But we'll know when we find more details.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

errrm.... There's a little bit of similarity in their clothing, but I personally wouldn't use that as evidence that they're connected. I mean, if I had the time to skim over all of the 432 stars of destiny we've seen so far I'd probably find some more that have something in common with them.

The characters in those screens look quite a bit more glamorous then the characters in the past games, don't you think so? I mean, of course the queen is dressed very nicely, but it's not just her, all of the characters I can see in the scan are dressed really beautifully. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My first thought of the Queen was that she looked quite like Jeanne. Then again, I don't really think they're clothes connect them to Raura and Holtez myself, but you never know.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I would definitely state that Jeane looks startlingly like the Queen of Falena. I don't think that it was done by chance either. I think there will be a few mysteries revealed. But, as for the clothing I see a connection to Raura and Hortez, but then again I also see a connection to many others as many have mentioned before me. I would not be surprised if Raura and Hortez have ties to Falena, though.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There may be a connection with the clothes but i do not think it has a connection to the queendom of Feleena.

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, all the characters we've seen so far work or are related to the Queen, so it isn't like these are peasants. Of course they're dressed fancifully.

However, I do think the patterns are kind of similar to Raura and Hortez VII. It would fit fo rthem to be from Falena, since they're from a land far away. And if Jeane is the Queen or related to her, then it would make sense for her to know Raura fairly well.

And if the Queendom of Falena is the only nation with scroll masters (as Raura and Hortez VII are the only ones in the games - SI and SIV don't have them), then it might pehraps explain why or how they are known on the mainland.

I kind of doubt the connection, btu man, it would be cool if it were true.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The abundance of red made me think of Killy. Well, the red and then the mention of the Sun Crests. I mean, didn't they say that Killy's tribe came from a bunch of crimson sunbird worshipers? Or is my memory totally off?
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Killey comes from a tribe of crimson bird worshipers. The clue you're refering to, I think, is this one from Richmond's investigations:

Richmond wrote:

Apparently that look of his is the custom where he was born. Something to do with the legendary 'Crimson Bird' from his native culture.

As he is Falenian, his native culture is from Falena, but not more than that is known, AFAIK.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Roger

Chain Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heeehee, Crimson Sunbird is a yugioh card.

I'm soooo excited about this game. I didn't play Suikoden 4 because I heard it was bad, so I've been waiting quite a while for a Suikoden to come out.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't think the Queen or Prince looked very "Egyptian" at all (which is how Raura and Hortez looked). If that is the clothing style in Falena, however, perhaps that is where the two come from (but then why would the other known Falenians dress differently?).

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: hero of falena's father... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The "turmoil" the hero of falena could have might be linked to his father, because we see the queen, her son, the body guard but where is the father?...let's speculate....
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well seeing as each of the other 4 heroes we've seen have never known both their parents, I doubt that'll be much of a focal point.

Tir - didn't know his mother.
Riou - didn't know his parents, only his adoptive father Genkaku
Hugo - didn't know his father
HeroIV - didn't know his mother or father (though won't ever know his mother...)

Though I guess anything is possible.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Er... What is the link between this question and the thread?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing what so ever. kleibert make sure you read the thread you're in before you ask general questions.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: