Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V confirmed...YEP!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

about the animals in the picture, dind't Rapsodia say that thered be frog-things you can ride? aren't those it? prehaps they came from Falena.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I look forward to this game. I wonder if we'll have a silent hero again though. I hope to see better interactions this time, since the hero in S4 wasn't able to do that well.

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragonstar13 wrote:
I look forward to this game. I wonder if we'll have a silent hero again though. I hope to see better interactions this time, since the hero in S4 wasn't able to do that well.

I also hope there are good interactions in Suikoden V. I can't agree that Hero IV wasen't able to do that well,I would say he wasn't able to do interactions at all.

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems that the graphics are not going to be improved in the upcoming game...those screenies on the main site look rather poor, very similar to those from sIV.
It seems that once again, we will explore large and empty hallways, rooms..etc. etc.

Nonetheless, I can't wait for both Rhapsodia and Suikoden V, even though SIV made me consider Konami a tad less trustworthy...
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes I noticed that as well. From the few screenshots we've seen, the walls and backgrounds still look somewhat "bland" It's nothing a few paintings or vases or plants can't fix. Suikoden 4 was kind of colorless and undecorated...I hope they fix that in Suikoden 5. It makes towns more memorable. Like Suikoden 3's towns. Each one of Suikoden 3's towns was memorable. Heck, even the dungeons were unique.

^Actual quote!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That makes three of us who have noticed the changes.The changes are not that big in graphics but they are better.I wonder if thier will be any change in the battle system, if thier is i hope we get to have six party members instead of four.

P.S what do you guys think will be changed?

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
P.S what do you guys think will be changed?

The battle system i think Konami will take it back to 6 man partys.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

The battle system i think Konami will take it back to 6 man partys.

yeah that would be a great change is thier anything else?

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's not turn this into a rabid thread of what people want to see for Suikoden V

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok ok sorry i will make a thread for this if it is ok.

Keith Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno. The character art of... Bridget, was it? looked very feminine, but in the screenshot right next to it, he looked pretty cool. I suppose that may be because you can tell his shoulders are bare, though.

Does anyone else think that maybe Georg will be the villain in this one? I've heard cases for him being on your side or coerced into the assassination, but I think we just might see Georg in from a different point of view, that of a traitor and murderer. Which I think would be interesting in the least.

Also, regarding the Queen being benevolent and an endorser of slavery, who's to say she can't be both? I mean, they don't generally ask the slaves when conducting popularity polls, right?

By the way, this is my first post here. Er... hi. I hope it was worth contributing.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Keith Archer. Nice to meet you. Yes It seems it's just the Art that makes Bridget look like a girl. I'm not sure about her kindness anymore. Maybe she just seems kind but takes things too far or something.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Frey

Dunans Heros

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't kno if i can quite agree with keith. I honestly don't believe Georg will be a bad guy. I think that Georg is going 2 be a huge character in this game, and possibly the hero is going to try and prove George's innocence. Which having close ties with Georg could posslibly be a reason for being chased out of the royal court? Sounds like a decent speculation if i do say so myself haha. What do yall think?
Keith Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoops. Since I wrote that, I found out that Georg is going to be one of your allies in the game. While that still doesn't mean he won't turn at some point, I'm also pretty sure he'll be a good guy. I was just saying that to put it out there.

Oh, and thanks, Username. Glad to be here.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just because Georg Prime is one of your allies doesn't mean he can't kill the Queen. It also doesn't mean that won't be the goal of the hero if the Queendom is being ruled by a nasty piece of work.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: