Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V confirmed...YEP!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster, I believe Lebenengel is saying that if you cannot or will not keep up with the conversation (and read the posts relevant to whatever topic is being discussed at the moment), then you should not bother with it. Posts like "What the hack are you guys talking about" don't really enrich the forum or add anything to the discussion, especially when it is so easy to read a page or two back.

Falena does kind of remind me of Feudal Japan, but more than that, it reminds me strongly of ancient rome. The slaves, the gladiators, etc...The Queen kind of reminds me of Egypt or even Babylon, though.

My guess is it, like all other Suikoden countries, will be made up of various real life inspiritations and some nifty and interesting fictional ideas thrown in too. :D

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow SARS put up the Sun rune just itself...from the looks of it, it looks like an eye...plus you can see the Blue Moon rune design in the very middle...

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

josiskrazy wrote:
wow SARS put up the Sun rune just itself...from the looks of it, it looks like an eye...plus you can see the Blue Moon rune design in the very middle...

I wonder if they're starting to run out of True Rune designs.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think they're running out of design options, I'm more in favor of the Sun Rune having some kind of relationship with the Blue Moon Rune. They could be oppsites, kinda like the True Circle Rune and the Change Rune the leader of the Sindar supposedly holds.

If this were true, there's the possibility of getting to see past characters like Sierra(one can hope right?) or at least the return of vampires to the series. For all we know the Sun Rune could have vampire killing abilities.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Taleria"]
josiskrazy wrote:
wow SARS put up the Sun rune just itself...

Yeah, I took apart the flash intro at the official site and it included the Sun Run's picture on its own. Konami's a bit sloppy with their flash-making.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, again, the sun....is like a firey eye who watches us. its a god thing isn't it?

its pretty cool they messed up, so now we can have what we want form their flashes. it works in layers. ah well, good for us, bad for them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has it been said if Troy will be in Rhapsodia? If so what are the chances of him being an allie also how many of the stars will you be albe to see as kids?

CLERKS
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neither of you're questions are answerable yet. Maybe we will know in a few days.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
Has it been said if Troy will be in Rhapsodia? If so what are the chances of him being an allie also how many of the stars will you be albe to see as kids?

You do realize you just posted a question about a totally different game than the one that has been discussed for the past 18 pages...

Other than that, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed the mark on the queen's head. Is it just me or does it look similar to a fire rune? I can't really tell though. It looks either like a cross or a fire rune. It isn't pronounced as I remember the fire rune being. Alas, I thought that I would just share that bit of insight.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's already a thread about the mark on the Queen's head.

And Zaj I mean Mike - please make sure you do realise which thread you're posting in before you make a post.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoops click to fasts :oops:

CLERKS
Frey

Dunans Heros

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden V is showing up in my PSM magazine as a PS3 release, does ne one kno if this is tru or am i late on finding out haha?
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt it. That is of course, unless the Main site is wrong.

Edit: Huh, I didn't see those screenshots before. I guess they're either new, or I just haven't been checking up that much.

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Suikoden V is showing up in my PSM magazine as a PS3 release

They probly got it mess up with the interview Kawano did about the furture of the series.
At least I hope

CLERKS
Frey

Dunans Heros

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, but i can't wait for one of the games 2 come out on the PS3 i mean it's gonna look fantastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: