Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V confirmed...YEP!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can imagine what saucy and flirtatious dialogue would do to any conversation between Flik and Viktor...

Considering all we know about Falena comes from 4 characters' backgrounds (Georg Prime, Killey, Lorelai, Morgan) we're kinda screwed for background information!

^Actual quote!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wait i second i am confused what the heck are you guys talking about? :?

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you can't keep up with the conversation, please stay out of it.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want more scenes like from Suikoden II, when what's her name took those border guards to the side to "talk".
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
wait i second i am confused what the heck are you guys talking about? :?

None of us knows what we're talking about anymore. We just fly from one random topic to the next.

^Actual quote!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeh if 'Rion" equals "lion" and we have a sun rune, it makes sence because Leo's "planet" is the sun, and Leo is the Lion.

wow. It feels good to be stupid.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's an interesting point kuwaizair, I don't think too many people will have thought of this, I know I didn't. I do prefer the name Rion or Rionne though. Still, I'll be happy either way, at least we've got Suikoden V, yay!
By the way, has anyone translated what the queen is saying in that screenshot? Could someone please link me there if it has been translated? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks alot.

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
GrimmHooke

Mongoose Monarchs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd rather the series didn't get too "mature" in nature. A few mentions here and there are all right, but we've seen what happens when you "sex up" a series. Remember Final Fantasy X-2?

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune, would it not make it the Red Sun Rune? To be a truly opposite. Also this supports the idea that the whole Faleena region will be all about some Japan, and I suspect Feudal Japan. Rising Sun is red, the architecture was Japanese, one person ruler, all signs lead to Japanese. Maybe like a mainland interpretation of the islands of Japan.

Yeah, I knew it was someone, I got confused. It's been ages since I've played. In the States his name was Motoro, if I'm not again mistaken, and you were right about Moloch being an ogre-like creature with a ball & chain. He was the partner of Dramin, the Oni. [end of tangent]

Anywho, just thought I'd put forth my two cents. The Sun has always had symbolism, often with cleansing, but I mean it's different in every culture.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GrimmHooke wrote:
I'd rather the series didn't get too "mature" in nature. A few mentions here and there are all right, but we've seen what happens when you "sex up" a series. Remember Final Fantasy X-2?

Oh I don't mean sexing it up openly, no need to have skimpy girls in hot springs and touching each other. Oh wait, I wouldn't mind that :P

What I really meant was those wonderful double entendres you get in some dialogue. So I just mainly meant saucy flirtatious dialogue. That stuff is awesome.

It's not the mature bit, it's more of hiring or improving the script writing. Make it something you want to see more of or just have fun listening to.

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

If you can't keep up with the conversation, please stay out of it.

whats that supposed to mean leb! :evil:

MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait until the TGS show, since there will probably be a few characters shown, sortof like they did with Suikoden IV two years ago, I think.

I can't wait to see some of the characters that they might come up with.

I might be the only one to think this, but the queen might be an ally in this game. It is too obvious that she would turn enemy, and they sortof did this before with S1 (different story, but still a father/son battle). She might be a non-star support role (like Sana in S3), or could possibly be a support star.

Yet, it seems that the chances are higher that she will either be killed, or be an enemy...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say that Queen looks almost too beautiful and peaceful to be a good person that helps you throughout the whole game. So yes I think that she will be either evil or killed in the beginning.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

on the color wheel, isnt red the oppiste of green, so a red sun rune wouldn't be the oppsite of blue moon rune. it would have to be yellow or orange I think.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recognize your point, green is right. I'm just saying that red was my first thought and often is opposed to blue(ancient Judaism, Soul Calibur), and many other different competitions. And with the Japanese looking aspects of the screen shots, I'm still stuck on it being so much like Fuedal Japan, that red sun was what first came to mind.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: