Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V confirmed...YEP!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont think any mentioned this yet but looking at the screenshot you can see the Hero's weapon together as one long staff instead of the 3 section the portrait shows...so it seems he is able to change the style of his weapon during gameplay...btw i hope they keep changing the looks of weapons when it gets sharpened up a level like in IV...

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes your right it does look like one rod in that screenshot but maybe thats what it looks like when he twirls his weapon but you seem to be right.

Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone elese think that Rion might be a practicioner of Falcon style fencing?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's possible, but it's hard to know. Her sword is not a falcon style sword (but Kika's sword wasn't either). Also, the Falcon style is taught at Kanakan, which is pretty far from Falena. However, at this point we can't rule out anything because we don't know much.
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really hope this is better than S4. I dont want to feel like I'm being pushed through a story or feel like I walked in on the middle of a conversation during the dialouge. Just make some good changes(battle system,better graphics, talking hero would be nice etc.) and bring back some old stuff(major battles that feel MAJOR not the crap we got in 3 or 4,six man parties,S3's skill system). I just hope that this game is good and not almost decent which how I see S4.
AoiHonou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Waaah! So many assumptions since the details are scarce...and the timeline is still a mystery.

Well, from what I see these are possibilities:

1. It was said in the translation that "internal turmoil" rose inside the Queendom of Fanela. This can be internal power struggle or a coup. This might explain the slavery issue in the Queendom.

2. There is a possibility that the one Georg killed is not the reigning Queen during Suiko V (the Hero's mom). Taking my first assumption on power struggle, it is possible that Arsthat is overthrown by her internal enemies to rule Falena. I mean, Hero5 gathering all 108 Stars has a reason, and one possibility is to oppose the internal conflict in the Queendom.

3. About Rion's mastery, I think a decendant/relative of Genkaku is a possibility of being her master.

4. Rion/Lion sounds like "masculine" name, I think (or I hope) it will be changed to "Rionne" or "Lionne" in the English translations to make if feminine.

5. Seeing Leknaat and Viki returning again in the game is no surprise, but Jeane? Whoa, what a mysterious lady...

6. Sasarai reappearing? What will be his role now, being the current High Priest of Harmonia in the times of Suiko 1-3.

7. Ted reappearing? 50/50 chance since he's on still on the journey

8. Windy reappearing? No clear reason on why she's in there...

9. Luc reappearing? If the timeline is between Suiko 1 and 4, then he's still alive in that time. But if the timeline is after Suiko 3, then he's R.I.P.

10. Georg reappearing? 50/50 chanve. Maybe his parents can; of course Georg's fame on swordsmanship can be traced within his roots.

11. A Silverberg blood inside the Queendom? Wah, why not?
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ubertronmanguy no worries it will be better than suikoden 4 although i dont quite see whats wrond with suikoden 4

rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
yeah where exactly is this april fools thread Rane??

its in this forum look at the bottom. look at the topic saying suikoden V released. you'll see that Micheal W. made an april fools day prank saying that s5 is released and its in falena. a prank that came true.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow cool thanks rane.

ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
ubertronmanguy no worries it will be better than suikoden 4 although i dont quite see whats wrond with suikoden 4

I'm pretty sure I mentioned a few of the problems I had with the game in my post. I really hope that you are right though I would hate to get all excited only to be dissapointed again. Well time to cross those fingers and pray to whatever(if any) god you worship to make suikoden 5 a good game.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Well time to cross those fingers and pray to whatever(if any) god you worship to make suikoden 5 a good game.

amen to that bro.

Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure if that have been posted already, but official Suiko V site has been updated. There is nothing new but we could see some screens a little better.
Btw. This is my first post on this forum so- Hello to everyone.
Oh and one more thing ,please forgive me my terrible english :oops:
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice site. Nothing new though. I hope a movie will be available soon (probably after TGS). Like the new screens. Much better. The hero looks a lot more manly in the game thank goodness.
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Quote:

Well time to cross those fingers and pray to whatever(if any) god you worship to make suikoden 5 a good game.

amen to that bro.

MORE SEXUAL OVERTONES!!!!

Oh and saucy flirtatious dialogue.

That's all I ask of you.

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

MORE SEXUAL OVERTONES!!!!

Oh and saucy flirtatious dialogue.

That's all I ask of you.

aisuru what are you on about.

P.S welcome to the forums KKG.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: