Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sports with Animals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Sports with Animals Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

becuase I am a childish dork, and cant get over the aniaml thing why not post a 'animal sport topic"

you know, the real ones like horse racing and dog racing and the "please sedate these fools" with what ever they do.
You know, they Harness race ostrage...I swear I saw some dude on the back of one once.

PETA I think once stoped a donkey basketball game somwhere, and in some places they use Elephants in polo.

so think its mean and crule and "OH the poor slaves, they should be free!" or is there "we need to each Chimps to play Football!!!" sentiments floating around?

do dogs and horses bet on human races?("dude I hit it big at the tracks, I got 50 filet minons and a hord of she-dogs in awe at my big win....#3, the blond dude with freclkes...hes the fasest, #8 is glue by now"

that would be pretty funny.
some of those racing aniamls are mistreated though, loosers become food or get put down, if the're unlucky. winners live out there days with the ladies(horses).

My Mom is into horses and wants to own a race horse, if the thing is good you can make a lot of money, sure, an aniaml can cost millions, but if Hes a great racer with a great liniage, and wins and wins, as a stud everyone wants to get in good with him. More cash.

but they need to start or at 2, and somting about breeding at partiuclar times...if the're born at the wrong time of the year the'll be conisderd 2 when they aren't. I forget if its the same for Harness racing.

anway what do you think about forcing critters to do sports. Dogs like to play poker so its no biggie right?(bad art joke)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no peeves with animal sports. I happen to enjoy the Westminster Dog Show, if I'm incredibly lazy to change the channel when it's on that is. I especially love to see anxious and uppity men and women breaking a sweat, and then Fluffy the 5th drops a "howdy-doody" during the lap around the arena. But then again, I'm sick like that. :D

I think we need more animal sports, but I'm probably not the creative genius needed to invent them. Synchronized dolphin swimming perhaps? Hot dog eating championship for maggots? (That one probably isn't good for TV, unless you are appealing to the Fear Factor crowd.) Armadillo bowling? That's all I got at this sitting, maybe I'll think of more later.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess the dog show counts as a sport, I was thiking more of horse racing and what not. or heck go into the subject of "blood sports" and mention bull/bear/lion baiting or cock fighting. one man's barbaric game is another's drunken party.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Omerta

Fighting First

139174 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is true but its other culture's traditions to continue this "blood sports." Some of these sports are still legal in the United States for example cock fighting is legal in Louisanna.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: