Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Theme music, Recruitment, and Castle Position/Responsibilities
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music: Theme for the Flame Champion Hideout. Nice and soft.

Recruitment Requirements: Buy any armor/equipment from Starslasher before (the first battle in the game, whichever it may be). After naming castle, find Starslasher at South Window and talk to him. Ask him to lend his services for the castle. Once that choice is chosen, the Tenkai star (or speaker for a slien Tenkai star) will explain that the armor/equipment was impressive indeed and would like to have his wares atthe HeadQuarters. Starslasher obliges and joins.
(Starslasher joins the 108 Star of Destiny) *ques music*

Castle Position and Services - Starslasher will be the Castle Armorer as well as a fighter, having someone else stand in for him should he be in the party.

In battle he as a B+ grade skill in Trade-In and a B grade skill in Discount.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music - Boyz N D Hood by Dynamite Hack... This song is the great. THE great.

Recruitment - Must bring me.... a shrubery! One of good shape and consistency, and perhaps a nice little fence to go around said shrubery.

Castle Position and Services - Acheron would have to be a Bujutsu Teacher, citing his expansive knowledge of Greco-Roman Style Wrestling and varied martial arts backgrounds. Uses a basement with mats in it as his training room.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music - Shigeyoshi Kawagoe - Green Gravestone - Gensou Suikoden, Celtic Songs.

Recruitment - Standing at the top of Mt.Seifu very infrequently, Lucent is recruited should he be encountered and both a young Star of Destiny and an Old Star of Destiny be in the Hero's party, "Hmm... Wisdom of the ages... and a child's innocence. Perhaps you are the one after all."

Castle Position/Service - Lucent serves as a rune sage during castle duty, his shop starts as a modest koisk in the common area of the Headquarters, but by the time the castle is Level 4 he has a clocktower constructed for her services.

Investigator's Info - Investigations on Lucent often come up with the investigator not remembering the Hero asking questions at all. Sometimes the investigator will be talking about things that happened days previous, or have yet to happen at all... No luck finding out anything interesting.

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music - Kefka's theme... who else wouldnt' want that..

Recruitment - Must be atleast level 30. Also must have a item called the Rainbow Brooch. If both requriments are met, Masaya will join you.

Castle Position/Service - Inside the tavern, at the counter with two shot glasses, flicking a quarter. Initicates the game of quarters. A new mini game, where your hero can become intoxicated if he plays too often. A basic aim and flick quarter game with Masaya, if you loose your screen fades and you wake up with a random star of destiny.

Investigator's Info - Oh.. hardly any investigation was needed at all. He's always around the taverns in the lower continent. When I found him, he was sleeping in a bush in South Widow. The weird thing was it was 4 o clock in the afternoon...

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Song- Last Resort by Papa Roach

Requirements-Can only be recurited after you get Axiose. Also only if you join in a battle in help defend after the battle You have to defeat me in a duel if you win I will join you but you only get one chance.

Location- Can not be found during the day. At night I am at the top of your castle sitting on the roof thinking.

Investigation-
Only thing I could find about about Watari is that he was born with a darkness rune in his right hand.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I forgot about all the little supplemental things!!

Wataru would probably run a minigame in the gardens. Maybe a gardening game or flower arranging for fun and profit. As a cookoff judge he would like food that has a higher price, not just deliciousness rating, and he would be one of the better actors in the theatre game. Investigations would be long-winded. The first one would be along the lines of, "When Wataru noticed I was investigating him, he invited me to his gazebo for tea and cake. Then he proceeded to tell me his whole life story! He even pulled out his baby pictures!" The next two would be long and rambling descriptions of Wataru's background, exactly the way he told the detective.

BTW, Watari, is that Gaelic in your sig? What does it mean? The only Gaelic I know is "pog mo thoin"

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The green in Watcher of Pale Plains and the one below is "I will bring the angels down to hell with me."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Song- The calculator cannot help you... GunGrave...gunlock overdrive by Tsuneo Imahori

Requirements- Must be at least level sixty...I Can only be recruited after having the hero him/herself killing at least five hundred opponents, giving the finishing blow to each enemy...
...Then duel me and take at least twenty five percent of my health away... you only have one chance... and I am only effected by weapons owned by Braon Heat... you must find a way to borrow them :twisted: After these are done... I will see how many people you have recruited... if already have more than eighty stars of destiny joined, i won't think you need help from me and my True Grave... and never join you...
join - " so long as you never betray, and obey me... we have a deal young one..."
no join - " ...We have our own goals and missions...sorry..."

Location- Found in the outskirts by a graveyard in the slums... only seen at night with around twenty four other men... must be wearing the darkness rune or any evil rune to be able to o near me...

Investigation...
1 - ... he's not human?... none of them are in that True Grave gang...
2 - ... it seems that only one weapon can effect him... but who is Brandon Heat?
3 - ... i shot his head ten times with a bazooka lol... nothin happened :? he said do not betray... and i said i was just testin him lol...

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music: "The Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell

Recruitment: The Hero would have to make a pilgrimage to the top of Mt. Seifu, and bring me back the Holy Raven Feather found there. Then, he and his party would have to beat me at euchre.

Castle Services: When the Hero found a Holy Raven Feather, he could give it to me and I would unlock its magical powers to permanently raise one character's stats. There would be a fixed amount of these items in chests in the game and the Holy Raven enemy would have a 1.125% chance of dropping them. Also, they cannot be Hunter Rune'd. Also, would act as the castle librarian.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music: Evanescence "Fallen" - Haunted

Recruitment: Your castle must be LV3. After gaining Tinto as an ally, visit the city of Crom and go to the Inn. After agreeing to spend the night, a cut scene will occur where *Tenkai name here* wakes up and goes outside. Under the full moon, he sees myself sitting on some steps looking up, and sits down to talk. After a brief discussion of what "destiny" is, I offer my services to *Tenkai*, but only if he can beat me in a duel.

Castle Location and Services: I reside on the roof of the highest point in *fortress name*. When talked to, I reply "Well then, shall we?" You can reply "Of course!" or "Uhh... Maybe later...". If you reply "Of course!", I'll reply "Don't look down." and you are immediatly thrown into a duel with me, at that very same rooftop...

War Battle Services (Suikoden II style): Adds "Critical" and "Evade," ATK + 2, Def + 1.

Edit: Correct some bad grammer and changed the theme song.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, as all those in the nameless Lands know I portray the laziest person ever. That is Ley, so in which way would Ley be recruitable.

How to recruit

The first chance to find him will be right at the very start of the game. In the army barracks is a young man lying on one of the bunks. Talk to him and he will tell you that life right now is far too high paced, and that people should relax more.

It is cheaper to recruit him at this point. Go back to the Tenkai's home and use his bed 100 times to nap. Go back to Ley and he will congratulate you on your new approach to life. He will ask to join you to mentor you in your new lifestyle. Agree and not only will he increase your attack temporarily for every round a fight lasts in which he is fighting, but he will negotiate all inn fees allowing you to rest for free in any inn you come across.

If you choose to not recruit him at this point, there is only one more opportunity to recruit him. Later on, when in the enemy's camp, if you enter the large tent you will see Ley again, this time in a hammock behind a large desk. If you have rested 200 times when you talk to him he will ask to mentor you. However, you will be unable to use his Inn technique, and he will only increase your attack by 0.5% a round temporarily.

Castle position

He will be found in the army barracks resting on one of the beds.

Theme Music

I can't think of anything right now.

Special events

The bath scene found here with Scarlet if he is recruited.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music
Dive into a Corner - Suikoden II

SoD
Tenbi Star

How to Recruit
Hawk Thanatos is a prisoner of whatever enemy the Tenkai is fighting but manages to rally the other prisoners into escaping. Then during one of the Tenkai's strategy battles Hawk Thanatos leads his loyal band of ex-prisoners aka the Death Guard in to save the Tenkai's sorry ass from certain defeat and gets his very own anime cut-scene in doing it where Hawk and his two short swords carve through the enemy and then finishes off the enemy general. The Tenkai then begs Hawk and his Death Guard to join.

Castle Position
Either the pub or the training hall. During one of those night walkaround things that happen before battles if the Tenkai goes to the pub he can see hawkthanatos fighting (and winning) a Knight (usually the Chimou star, a character like Borus). In the training hall you can fight hawkthanatos in a super hard 1on1 battle and if you somehow manage to win you recieve a stat stone depending on what you did (if you used runes a lot you get a MAG stone etc). Takes place in both regular battles and strategic.

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooh! I like this thread!

Theme Music
Advent: One-Winged Angel - Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
I think that the lyrics of this song are also a reflection of the persona that I portray. Refusing to just be a memory and such.

Recruitment

Pre-requisite : Best Ending must be loaded from Suikoden III

The Sindar Ruins used at the ending of Suikoden III must be excavated through a mining mini-game similar to 'Whack-A-Mole'. After uncovering the Sindar Ruins, find your way to the Ceremonial Grounds where Luc died. You will encounter a weaker incarnation of the Wind Rincar from Suikoden III and begin battle. After winning, Providence Luc will reveal himself from behind the shadows. In order to thank you for releasing his soul, he offers to join your army.

Castle Position
He can be found standing next to the Tablet of Promise when not in your party.

Castle Services
The Stone Tablet of Promise will not only show you the list of stars. When Providence Luc is recruited, the blank spaces in the list will glow when you have fulfilled the general requirements to recruit them at that stage of the game.

Investigator's Info
1 - "He seems to be some guy from Harmonia, but who knows. He always keeps to himself."
2 - "He's not human, I tell ya. I've seen him with wings! Maybe he's a winger?"
3 - "Come join us... And we will seek Heaven."
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music — Suikoden 3's theme

Recruitment — Hero must be at level 40. and he has to fight a couple of enemies over and over again until the hero doesn't give up unto the third time. He'll fight the enemies until every monster is devastated. He'll be traveling around the Jowston routes cause he like traveling a lot.

Castle Position/Service — He's often seen at Leona's tavern. He often likes to drink until his wife fetch him. At night he often is seen on a hill near the castle fortress under a big tree smoking away delved unto deep thought thinking of his wife. They are often found dancing in the moonlight. He practice with the other SoD's and soldier whipping them into a shape. If a soldier is absent minded his lion will give that guy a bite roar! he also teaches them the art of the piercing arrows. Very few people know the he is one the few users of the arrows of light which explodes upon hitting the target. His family's special secret.

Investigator's Info #1- He likes to visit Budehuc castle and often sleeps and errr writes poems under the shades of the trees. He writes poem about the place he has visited like the long gone Scarlet Moon Empire and the southern countries like the Queendom of Falena.

Investigator's Info #2 - When Rane was a boy he often played there either alone or with the other kids. Apparently he has a special someone who always awaits his return. They are childhood friends and lovers from the start. He's often seen camping at Mt. St. Loa.

Investigator's Info #3 - He has a dual sword which has been imbued with darkness and resurrection runic powers. He found the dual swords in a hidden cave in Mt. St. Loa. He treasures a crest handed from generation to generation. They said that he's family is bless by the sun and has a lion as a pet. That's crazy! He serves the City States of Jowston for it was his wife's homeland.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music: Phase One= Neclord (Final) Phase Two= Facism (By La Chryma`Christi)

Requirements: Castle must be at fourth level, just because of the sheer annoyance of the entire event.

Phase One: Hookay . . . here we go! The random hero character is just roaming around the world map, after getting his castle to fourth level. Suddenly, the screen goes blurry, and fades into what would normally be a random battle. (Note: At this point, the music is completely silent.) Instead of a battle, it is a small area to walk around in. The hero walks north for a while, until it finds a VERY gaudy black stage. Cue the Neclord (Final) theme, as brightly colored smoke bursts up from the stage! Out comes Mari, dressed in her Neclord rip-off cloak. After making fun of the Tenkai star and whoever he has with him at the moment, the random scuffle ensues. Mari pulls out random Neclord-style attacks, including throwing plastic bats at the party, and throwing a large blue boomerang. After being defeated, a strangely demure Mari promises to never to evil again . . . and even join the party!

Phase Two: As the party moves to walk off-screen . . . Mari suddenly drops a smoke bomb and runs off . . . with half the party's Potch! (Because i'm too nice to take it all. ;) ) Now, if the party is willing to get their money back, they get to go on a Special Quest which will be out of the country, depending on the game. The next city they enter will have a man in shiny gold armor, with long blond hair, sitting around at the nearest bar or inn, drinking up a storm with the local barmaids. After listening to the party's plight, he'll laugh up a storm, and tell you that he can take you to where the black-cloaked girl hides out . . . for 10000 Potch . . . Of course, there is another method . . . If the party has a relatively cute girl, she can go on a date with the Golden Emperor, as he randomly calls himself. After this mini-event, the Golden Emperor takes the party to Warrior's Village . . for drinks! After this . . . dum dum dum . . . Neclord's castle! After fighting their way to the top, taking down monsters like "Cardboard Vampire" and "Robo-Zombie" along the way, they reach a cloaked figure playing the organ . . . only, when she gets down from the seat, it continues playing! (A player organ? Pfft . . .) After chewing out the Golden Emperor for leading the party to her, she throws off her Neclord disguise, and takes on the party in her normal get-up . . . to the backround music of Facism. At this point, she actually becomes a difficult boss, whipping out personalized versions of a Fire rune, and a unique rune called Mimicry Rune, which gives her a 20% chance to deal the same amount of damage that she was dealt with a single attack, to the attacker (Or party, if it's a multi-target attack.). After being completely defeated . . and with a little coaxing from the self-proclaimed Golden Emperor . . she finally does join the party! In fact, she gives back the money she stole . . DOUBLED! You now have a speedy little mage on your hands, with a funky unique rune. GOODY!

Castle Position/Special Role: She is generally wandering around the hero's bedroom, suspiciously close to his dressers/chest/etc. "Guard duty, sir! Heh heh heh . . ." Occaisionally, she can be found at the bar, hunched over on the table with the Golden Emperor. "No . . *hic* more . . . booze . . " She has no special role normally . . . unless she gets on a stage. Amazingly enough, she has a special flair for acting, and is able to earn bonus potch and items from the audience. This can only be done once every half-hour, game time. This allows for moderate abuse, for a complete waste of time.

Investigator's Info: "Man, this is one crazy chick! I swear, she must have a vampire fetish or something! Have you seen her wardrobe? All cloaks, robes, and leather."

"You know, on second thought . . she's really not that scary. It's hard to be afraid of a chick that passes out after a single cup. Pretty darn hilarious, actually!"

"You know that guy who always hangs around her? The one in the gold armor? I've heard rumors that he's some wandering royal, that was exiled from some backwater island country. Weird thing is . . . i've found descriptions of him from years back . . ."

"Oh my . . I just saw Mari on stage . . . such charisma! Such poise! Such grace! I think i'm in love . . . You think she'd go out with me? Hey . . where are you going?!"

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: