Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Theme music, Recruitment, and Castle Position/Responsibilities
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme song: Searching for a Hero - Suikoden III

Recruitment: Black Pesmerga could be found in a secret room in Rockaxe Castle. To recruit him, the Tenkai Star must first recruit the other 4 unit leaders of Czech Knights. Two of the four are Stormbringer who led the Archer Unit of Czech Knights, and Samwise who led the Magician Unit of Czech Knights. The other two are the leaders of the Infantry unit and the Royal Guard of the Czech Knights. Who are the two of them? Their identities are still kept as secret. Only when the four of them have been recruited that they would agree to unveil the secret location of the Czech Knights' main base where Black Pesmerga could be found. He would then joined the Tenkai Star based on the suggestion of the 4 unit leaders.

Castle Position/Services: Black Pesmerga could be seen in 1 of the 3 places. The first one was the restaurant. There, he would be seen either eating a meal or discussing with the chef about the food. The second place was the bath house. Obviously, he would be enjoying a hot steam bath to relax himself. After all, being the leader of the Czech Knights was a tough and stressful job. Last but not least, Black Pesmerga could also be seen in the training dojo, sparring with or observing the other 4 members of the Czech Knigths.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music-

-Believe Yourself- Kamen Rider Agito Soundtrack
-Getter Robo Theme Instrumental

-Recruitment-
I can be found in the town, where The Tenkai Star shall find me talking to some distressed people, and it tuns out that they lost their children. The Tenkai will be ased to help me on a quest to find the kids, and it leads to a boss battle. After the boss battle, we return the kids, and the Tenkai will have to duel with me in order to recruit me. However, the battle is not winable. Much later in the game, i could be found at another town, and if the Tenkai has already fullfilled the number of 85 other stars, then i shall engage in another duel with the Tenkai. If the Tenkai wins, i join and gives the Tenkai a super rare ultra item. If the Tenkai loses, then he must help me on another quest, which includes a boss monster, after that i shall join. If the result is a draw, then i would join. Very tough recruiting here.

-Castle Position/Services-

I would be in the kitchen, chowing down on food.
"*gobb*gob*grayf*grbb* Can't.. *Burrpp* talk... *GOBGUB* too..*gobgryfgobgobb* busy *gogobgryfgobbb* eating *BURRRPPPPPPP*"
Used in party for battle.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I didn't put up my placement and usefulness in the castle.

I'd be somewhere in the basement, in a corner or something. When you spoke to me it would open up a window that did absolutely nothing, then I'd laugh sinisterly.

But in all seriousness I'd be in some sort of training room, and when you spoke to me it would cue a dialogue where I thank you for showing me that the enemy force was inferior.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music:The beats in "Madness" by Twiztid

My recruitment would greatly depend on if the army in question was an enemy to Scarlet Moon. If the army were in opostion I would be recruited after a failed assanation atempt on The Tenkai Star in great shame i will surrender my life to the Tenkai Star who will let me live and I shall serve him faithfully and earn his trust only to betray him on the eve of the final battle, failing only because another Star jumps in front of my arrow at the last minute ending his/her life. Revealig that this was my plan from the star to take advantage of the Tenkai's weak heart and be a spy for the empire. And they really should have expected it cause I was never even on the Stone Tablet.

Should the Tenkai in question not have plans for Scarlet Moon. I would be hired as a mercenary for 10,000 potch after the Tenkai has aquired a castle.

In eather scenerio I would serve a function similer to Richmond though I would focus on revealing the character flaws and weaknesses of other Stars only having something nice to say on the final investigation.
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is kind of a site wide version of what we've already done in Falena.

Theme Song: Cheikh Anta Diop by Les Nubian

Recruitment: The main character will find Bunnie in some tavern somewhere performing. When he/she talks to her she explains that she is fully in support of their cause and would love to help but needs some assistance of her own. She explains that the local Lord is pretty much robbing the towns people and over taxing them and that she has a plan to steal the money back. She then has the hero sneak off to steal the money out the lords vault while she's distracting the lord during some gathering he's having. They escape and the next day after distributing the money she'll join the group. Of course the lord finds out and right after she joins he attacks your group, but gets pummeled of course. ^_^

Castle Position/Services: You'd most likely find her in the area of the tavern or wherever the stage would be, or associating with one other character in gardens or something. She does provide your basic dancing lessons and when you master a certain level she gives you different items that boost your stats like you speed and evasion.

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme song and Entrance:

NSFW

Not safe for work, for those of you who don't know.

Recruitment:

In order to attain Zero you must have found at least fifty stars. Also, you must be greater than or equal to level 35. Furthermore, he'll only join after paying him a third of your current money and will only attack when in your party after being paid to do so. Damage will be dependant on the amount paid (has the ability to break the damage cap).

Castle Duties:

General flirtation with all femal characters attained throughout the story. He will change possitions every time you leave the castle to be next to some other new dame who appears like she needs a man, or just a good time in general. My, what a stud.

Julious Cezar
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music

'Longhorn'

I'd advise everyone to give it a listen. It suits me, non? Regardless of whether it does or not, that's my theme music. Get used to it.

Recruitment

John Layfield is a story character. You will automatically recruit him on your travels if you're a Highlander.

It's not fancy or ubered out beyond plausibility unlike several other characters I've seen here. I'm just good ol' John Layfield, Highland soldier.

Castle Duties

Can be found in the inn of a lower level castle enjoying (or trying to enjoy) the hardly-excellent food on offer. Once the castle expands, John Layfield can be found in the Training Hall, training a group of fresh-faced (and often inept) cadets.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Music

http://www.madsplash.com/mp3/NJPW%20-%20Antonio%20Inoki%20(Honno%20No%2 0Fighter%20Orchestra).mp3

(There seems to be a character limit for the amount of letters you can have in a single word, so a space appears between the H & O of 'Honno' that needs to be removed for the link to work.)

The music of Ganon Dun reflects his fighting spirit, and the dynamic nature of his character.

Recruitment

Go to Tigermouth Village in Tinto at night where he can be found sparring with friends; bare knuckle boxing. You will be entered into a duel, but in this duel the attack bonus from your weapon will be removed, leaving you with your basic strength stat. If you can defeat Ganon under these conditions, then he will join your entourage. This will usually only be physically possible for your hero around level 40, although it is possible to defeat him before then if you manage to use the right commands.

Castle Duties

He will be found in the bottom most part of your castle occassionally alongside some of the fighters of your army (sometimes with other Stars of Destiny); sparring or arranging sessions of bare knuckle boxing. You have the option to practice duelling against him (without weapon bonus), so as to prepare you for duels against those with a strength advantage.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."

Last edited by Agahnim on Tue May 30, 2006 10:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme song- I'll say the instrumentals of David Bowie's "Sound and Vision"

Recruit- Depending on where you're from, you'll find me shipwrecked on the nearest or otherwise most convenient beach. I agree to fight in exchange for a place to rest my head and some supplies and labour with which to rebuild my ship. Unless of course this "installment" to the series takes place in the Islands, in which case you'll find me livin' the good life on the Obel throne, making me more of a storyline character, as I assume Tenkai'd enlist the help of one of the most established and sexy monarchs in the nation.

Purpose- Generally found in the harbour (assuming you have one) bit by bit reassembling my ship. Once the ship is done, Tenkai can of course feel free to use it to toodle around the nearby seas until the war at hand is over. Also, I make a fairly respectable warrior.

edit- should this installment be in the Island, then I just relax in the war room, taking up space, contributing nothing to the gameplay under the geise of being too important to the plot, like so many throwaway "generals". Also, in the Islands, my ship can be added to the navy of the Tenkai.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Samwise

Gardeners

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Song: Chinchirorin!!!

Recruitment: Well, someone in this game has to be the devil. Like Black Pesmerga said, I'm one of his Czech Knight minions that you have to recruit in order to get him. The Tenkai star will find me at the tavern/inn in Rockaxe sitting at a table. S/he walks up and talks to me, and I challenge him/her to a duel. "Okay," s/he thinks. "I'm at a high level, I have the current-best armor, and my weapon is sharpened as much as possible. It should be too hard to beat some wimpy mage, right?" Think again, buddy. Fade out to the black screen. And then...

The Dice Game Theme of Doom starts playing, and the image of the chipped bowl fills up the screen. "Oh, $%#&!!!," the Tenkai star thinks as s/he finally realizes what's going on. Oh yes, s/he has to win 10,000 potch in Chinchirorin from me in order to recruit me. And s/he can only bet 3,000 potch at a time (it doubles each win), meaning s/he needs to beat me for a minimum of three rounds in a row. As always, the game is horribly rigged in such a way that I'll roll the automatic double or triple win 95% of the time during my turn. And in the rare case that the Tenkai star actually gets a turn, s/he'll roll the double or triple loss 95% of the time.

After several hours of me indiscriminately swiping the Tenkai star's hard-earned money and repeatedly bringing his/her six-digit potch amount down to zero, s/he might actually get extremely lucky and finally succeed. In that case, I'll head off for the castle with my pockets stuffed full of his/her ripped-off cash, as s/he curses me to hell.

Castle Position: I'll be either in the dojo training with my fellow Czech Knights, or I'll be in the gambling room hanging out with the other people who the Tenkai star has to recruit by playing Chinchirorin (you do know that there's about fifteen of us, right?). And although I'm not too bad in battle, I will never leave the castle by being put into the active party, seeing as Tenkai star will never again for the rest of his/her life want anything more to do with me.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So there's a 5% change that the Tenkai will even get a chance to play, and even then there's only a 5% chance for them to win, and he even the Tenkai has to do that three times in a row. I suck at maths, but what's the chances of that happening lol

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very much not in the favor of the Tenkai

Refering back to Mike in S3, I guess he went easy on you cause that 1st time always seems the easiest...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme Song: Stratofortress by Stratovarius during the duel, and Starchild by Wintersun normally.

Recruitment: Naturally the badass warrior known across the lands as Crono must be earned through a duel. It will be a challenging duel however, as one of Crono's desperate attacks is enough to wipe out even the most hardened Tenkai stars. A normal attack will take off one fourth life, even when defended. Crono is also witty and clever in duels, so sometimes when he says a phrase that surely must mean one thing, he will perform a different action. For instance, he might say, "Enough of this, time to finish you with one strike!" One will think this to be a desperate attack for sure, and most of the time it will be, but here and there Crono might defend or do a normal attack instead while using this statement. He can be found in South Window, but will not even let the hero duel him unless the hero is level 50.

Castle Position: He is either at the bar, sipping down mugs of warm ale with other soldiers or he is in the fighting dojo leaning against the wall smirking at what's going on.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme: I can't really think up a good song right now

Recruitment: My character (havent thought up a good name yet, Darkness_rune is just my favorite rune.) You can find my character in the forest, near a cave. The tenkai must have atleast 25 stars and show me the they can fight, cause i'm not going to join a weak team. Then i'll join

Castle position: You can find me in the libray, just wondering around or at the bar
Ryusanji

The Crimson Flames of Highland

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theme:

Annallee's Song from Suikoden II

Recruitment:

The Tenkai would have 3 chances to recruit me. The first one is available only to those loyal to Highland. Early on, should they be cornered in a strategy battle(either by their poor judgement, or their enemies vastly superior forces), and unable to retreat, my character would arrive as reinforcements, and begin an assault to delay the enemy. Atfer said battle, they could choose to either flee or fight. Should they flee, they continue on. Should they fight, they'll end up in fight, with me as their ally. Should they win I'll end up joining them. Should they fail... I'll end up forcing them to flee, as I remain behind to continue the fight.

The second chance is available to all, even if they lost the fight earlier on. Late game, after the Tenkai has collected 75 Stars of Destiny, They can find my character waiting in Kyaro...waiting for something to protect, something to believe in, unsure of what is right. Should they ask him to join them, he'll remain silent, and leave the area. Next, they must track him down to Sajah Village, and ask the same question. Finally, return to Kyaro, and talk to him once more, this time being given a slightly more desperate option...choose it, and he'll join you.

The final way can be used at any time. All the Tenkai must do is defeat the army I am part of without losing a single ally on their own side. Should they do this, and spare each of my allies lives, they will get the option to ask my character to join them. He would debate it for a moment, before agreeing.

Castle Area:

He could be found in 4 different spots. Two of them would be different spots on the castle walls/towers, keeping a lookout for enemies and suspicious characters. The third would be directly in front of the gate, silently waiting for something... And the final one would be in the graveyard, walking around, looking at the graves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: