Suikoden United and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes, I remember him now.
Cheers,Moody_Mage, and best of luck in the elections.

Anyone know the other two?
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No problem. I'm not taking part in the elections as a candidate though, I'm quite happy just to remain a grunt.

I have looked through the other two nations members (for a Suikox database I am making) and I didn't find anyone with a custom title.....

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Nameless Lands do have a Royal Guard, but no moderator. However I may not tell you who the Royal Guard is, just to keep you guessing in battle. Hahaha, I'm so evil.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid is the nation guard of Falena.
Marshmallow is the nation guard of Zexen.
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Gaara I knew that, I was asking about the Nameless Lands and the Island Nations.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, my mistake then.

It's hard to tell since I can't find any members of the Nameless with custom titles.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As for the Island Nations, we still don't have any Royal Guard, I might be wrong about it though Duke Lebenengel might know better than me.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question for Synchysi or SARSadmin. If say a nation got involved in two battles and already sent out the list of members used for those battles (battle 1 and battle 2). Then the opponent in battle 2 surrendered without a fight at all. Would the members that was supposed to be involved in battle 2 be free and the nation leader given another chance to re-submit the list of members used for battle 1?

I just think that it's a bit unfair if the nation is forced to spread their army when there is no opponent to fight with at all. But then again, it might be not practical to do this. I'm just wondering what the answer to this problem is.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, those soldiers would be free to fight elsewhere, but it's pretty likely in that case the nation had already submitted their roster for their other battle(s). I guess they could re-submit, but I'd prefer they don't.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So is Phase 3 supposed to start soon?
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll start it in the next few days.

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, great!

Also, isn't it a bit unfair we can't figure out who the Nation Guards for some nations are?

I mean if there were a moderator and a nation guard, and if we were to get mixed up which one is which. That would be interesting to the battle system, but to not even have a clue who it could be and get annihilated by the nation guard's unit would just be downright irritating.
Satyr2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you put the Phases in the Battlefield could you set up a pattern like [Phase N] Attacker vs. Defender. That way when you look down the list you can tell whats going on.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You should be able to figure out who is just the moderators just on a nation by nation basis, Gaara. The information when somebody is elected a moderator is floating around the board in various places, and if I'm correct, moderators will show up on the bottom in green, while Royal Guards won't.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think what Gaara meant was that there was no definite information on which member is the Royal Guard of the nation. Royal Guard could be a moderator as well, so if a nation has 3 moderators (Nation Leader, Royal Guard, and 1 normal unit), opponent basically can only find out about the Nation Leader (obviously) while guessing which one of the two are the Royal Guard because both names would be green at the bottom of the page and both of them would have custom titles.

While it's not really the nation's fault to do so, it gives them quite an unfair advantage. I just think that a post that lists all the Nation Leaders and Royal Guards would be helpful and appreciated.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: