Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Unite Attack
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Your Unite Attack Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Inspired by the now locked special attack thread, I think it would also be interesting if you show us your unite attack as well. To make this related to Suikox and its nation system, you can only have a unite attack with your fellow countrymen. Mercenaries would be free to have a unit attack with fellow mercenaries (or previous employer).

And just so that no one is going over the top, a character can only have at most 2 unite attacks.

OK, let's START.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh! We've already had something like this in my country! Ummm... sorta... But at least we now have something like this!I'm gonna start with this one...

Sworn Brothers ATK
-------------------------------
VF and MMan9000 | 4x DMG to 1E | Fury to VF, Alert to MMan9000
-> VF attacks with his blade in a lateral slash, up, down, left, right. MMan comes fro m behind and does the same with his weapon. Then both attack them with their own continuous strike.

Notes: Hope you don't mind, MMan. I kind of did something of my own... We are (forum) brothers after all. You can change whatever! :wink:

Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Insult and injury:
Scarlet Assassin and Ley, the attack begins with Ley accidently dropping his weapon as I run forward. I notice that he isn't with me and I turn around, crashing butt first into the enemy for X1 damage. I scream an insult at Ley, any one of the following, each inflicting different damage to LEY HIMSELF!

"BLASTED MORON!!!!!!" X1 damage
"Worthless!" X1.5 damage
"YOU SON OF A ************ I'm gonna rip off your ******* and shove it up your **** then I'm gonna use your tongue to paint my boat!" X5 damage

Then Ley gets frustrated and screams back at me...now here's where it gets tricky. THe damage I inflicted upon him is then multiplied by any of these.

"Oh yeah?!?!" X .5 damage
""Smelly Kaimuttal trash!" X2 damage
"YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH!?!?! I'll ***** your **** and then ****** it all the way to funkytown!" X5 damage

Now if you're paying attention, both super criticals hitting inflicts X25 damage to me...good thing I have a ton of hit points. Finally I get angry and spin around, cracking the monster with damage equal to what was inflicted on me (Note: It doesn't matter if I die in this move) Finally, Ley gathers his weapon, runs up and steals the enemy's pants...if it's a female, he steals their pants and blushes. The attack ends with us sharing a cup of tea and regaining our HP while the monster convulses from the attack.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You forgot to mention Scarlet several important facts.

One: If our opponent does not wear pants for one reason or another I steal their legs.

Two: The Tea drunk at the end of the combo also adds one to all Rune uses up to the maximum.

Three: Rarely, in fact 1/1000000000000 uses Ley actually keeps hold of his weapon and a special combo attack occurs where Ley bangs into Scarlet on his way to the opponents, falls over, sending his twin daggers accidently flying at two of the opponents, hitting them square in the forehead and killing them instantly. Scarlet stumbles forward, and turning around to face Ley to insult him, he accidently cuts of the head of a further opponent, instantly killing them also. Then the rest of the combo occurs as normal, with Ley retrieving his daggers as well as the opponents pants at the end.
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

umm... Does this require us to actually pick and choose partners for the Unites?

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure what you mean Jhones - if you mean do we have to use a member of your country, then yes in the rules of the original post.

Wolf Brothers: Axiose and Lunarblade
2 x damage to enemy, 1.25 x damage to all enemies. Axiose unbalanced.

Axiose roars loudly on the battlefield as Lunarblade charges foward impaling the enemy with the Platinum Spear. After jumping back, Axiose charges foward to grab the spear and swing the enemy round knocking into all other enemies.

Note: Just because I've got a unite attack with Lunarblade, doesn't mean he can't have a unite with another member (even involving me as well if needs me).

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Puffy Shmallow Attack: Everyone's Grudge and Marshmallow
5 x damage and paralysis to enemy, 2.5 x damage and paralysis to all enemies, Marshmallow KOd, 1/2 of current HP lost and paralysis to Everyone's Grudge.

Marshmallow runs up in front of the enemy and Everyone's Grudge runs up behind him. Everyone's Grudge takes the top off of his lantern and uses the heat to cause Marshmallow to expand. Eventually, Marshmallow explodes and all enemies and Everyone's Grudge get covered in sticky marshmallow stuff causing paralysis and damage.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had my own version of the Unite Attack, since I imagined myself as a magician with daggers and Vf as a fighter, so then...

Final Justice (2nd unite):

[VF and Mark (MMan9000)/ 3x DMG All Enemies]

Mark starts out by summoning a bunch of boulders to start pummeling onto the enemies. Vf follows up by leaping from boulder to boulder and dodging any damage. He then lands on a giant boulder and starts slashing rocks that come near him with his sword and sends them right into the enemy. They both finish up with slashes with their weapons (Mark's twin daggers, and Vf's sword).

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Mercenaries would be free to have a unit attack with fellow mercenaries (or previous employer).

Well since I don't have any "previous employers" I can only Unite with fellow mercenaries for now, and...

That way I will do a Unite with Sars, Synchysi, Barbarossa, Sadness and Jeremy if I still can he is a former mercenary now, or add any other mercenaries if I can, hehe.

The problem is though I will try reading through Budehuc I don't know much about their characters which means I will have to make the Unite rather generic not adding much individuality in each participants doing, including my self so I won't seem out of place or in other words "leading" the Unite, so lets see with what I will come up with...

Though it would be fun to see a Unite between Sars, Synchysi and Jeremy called Lethal Administration. :lol:

Anyway for my second one I will probably wait until I'm hired from 5 different nations and use the nation leaders for Unite hehe, naming it the Highest Bidder or something, hehehe...

Anyway I will go look some characters up...
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Candle Jack Attack: Jhones + Everyone's Grudge

1.0 x one enemy & 500 fire damage enemy group. Everyone's Grudge: ATT halved, Jhones: .75 x dmg backlash and unbalanced.

Pulling out a bottle from somewhere, Jhones tosses it into the air, then bats it at the enemy like a baseball. A second later, Everyone's Grudge tosses his tonberry lantern at Jhones, whom then cracks it for a line drive at the opponet he batted the bottle at. Explosive carnage ensues, knocking Jhones back and dealing slight backblast damage.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beer Bash Attack: Fundertaker + Baka_no_Fool

Random vs one enemy or Random x 0.5 vs all enemies: Fundertaker goes berserk and Baka_no_Fool goes unbalanced/confused (randomly)

When nobody expects, Fundertaker shouts loud "BAKA! How many times it is now?!", and Baka_no_Fool says "It's (random number which will enter in the formula) times already!". Then, Baka gives two beers to Fundertaker, who does a beer bash (like Stone Cold Steve Austin) which stuns the enemy. Then Baka Drinks two other beers and spits them to the enemy, stuning him once more. Finally, both of us attack from the sky and return to our original positions.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I came up with this by myself based on trends in our Nation's Thread. Any involved can feel free to change whatever they desire.

"The Welcoming Committee - Say Hello to the Bad Guys (in a Scarface-esque manner of talk)"

Unite Partners: Urn and butters. Can only be used once per battle.
Damage: x1.5 or x2.5 damage to a single enemy based on the results of the unite attack, enemy stunned, 15% chance of stealing items from the enemy, butters and Urn's speed and vitality are increased by a certain percentage relative to their current luck stat combined. They may go into bersek, as well, but this is based on the results of the unite attack. Effectiveness of this unite increases on how many times it is used.

Urn and butters approach targeted enemy. They begin negotiating with the enemy while putting their arms around the enemy's shoulders. Urn holds the enemy's attention by talking to him, while butters sneaks off behind the enemy's back and clubs him over the head with a blunt object. Urn and butters search the enemy's body for an item. If they are successful in retrieving an item, they leave a note on the enemy's unconscious body saying "Drinks on You...The Bad Guys" and the attack ends.

If unsuccessful, they kick the unconscious body, give the unconscious body an unfriendly gesture, mark up the face and strip the enemy target if it is human. If the targeted enemy is non-human or wears no clothes, they do the same thing as the other, but don't strip the enemy. The further insults add x1 damage to the enemy target and sends butters and Urn into berserk.

"The True Welcoming Committee - Tango in Homage to the Pineapple"

Unite Partners: Urn, butters and cutie_bunnie. Can only be used once per battle.
Damage: x5 damage to the enemy targets, all regular enemies are charmed, and 100% theft of an item from all enemy targets. Increase in vitality and attack for the three unite partners.

Urn and butters sport sunglasses as cutie_bunnie begins to dance in a slow seductive way. The enemy targets are totally seduced and paying attention to her every move. Meanwhile, Urn and butters are steathily slashing each enemy while stealing an item from each target. cutie_bunnie finishes her dance and moves blindingly fast hitting each enemy target with multiple attacks.

The unite attack ends with the three doing a simultaneous strike to each targetted enemy. Urn removes his shades and hands them to cutie_bunnie she puts them on and whips out gift baskets with Falenian goods for each target. Urn, butters, and cutie_bunnie hand the enemy targets Falenian Pineapples and cutie_bunnie blows them a kiss good bye. Then the attack ends. All regular enemies are charmed and all three of them have an increase in vitality and attack for the duration of the battle.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You knew someone had to have it, and you ought to know that an attack of this calibre could only come from within the Island Nations.

Pretty Boy Attack

Krawnik + Futch + Ninjar

1x damage to all enemies.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol - that's awesome! It could only be held by you!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Psychotic Disorder Attack

Neclord + Celes Tilly

Neclord laughs maniacally chasing Tilly, who is dressed in a pirate outfit and tutu, with a marshmallow peep in his hand. Tilly runs screaming into enemy causing 1.5x damage. Tilly smacks Neclord and enemy in the head with large sausage causing paralyasis to enemy and unbalance to Neclord for one turn.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: