Suikoden Unique and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Unite Attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eg, why don't you tell Sage over PM what it is?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's that time again! Part three of everyone's favorite Omake Theatre Series . . . "Never-Gonna-Happen Unite Attacks!" -Pause for crowd cheering-

Today, we have a real treat for you . . . behold!

The Supreme IPBan of Great Justice! (WTF Special)

Unite Partners: Mari Greywords and SARS-Ad-Minh

Effects: Freakin' instant kill to one enemy, and one VERY sad Mari.

Fade out to black, then in to reveal a cluttered workspace, lined with various desks, computers, papers, etc. An annoyed SARS sits at a table, typing away at a keyboard while mumbling "Ugh . . corrupt code again?!". Mari is running back and forth between several desks, carrying large stacks of papers. The enemy monster makes his way to the desk, carrying SARS' coffee. In an instant, the entire room goes into a stunned silence, as two things happen. First, Mari trips over her own feet (again) and completely tackles the monster, sending papers everywhere. Second, the tackled monster spills the hot coffee all over SARS, resulting in massive amounts of -Censored- warnings. SARS shakes his fist at both, before typing away at the keyboard for a few moments. Both the monster and Mari are immediately deleted from Suikox. Danielle, Mari's Player, breaks down into tears at her computer . . . and is shocked for 5 damage after soaking her keyboard.

ZOMG! :O

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

o_o

Uh, ya'know there are these wonderful pills called Ritalin. They can make the world seem slower...

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hate to break it to you but another rule was that you couldn't make a unite attack with mercenaries unless a) you are a mercenary or b) your nation has hired that mercenary in the past. Highland has never hired a mercenary. :|

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With so many people having changed nations since the thread was created, and also the new mercenaries coming in, this is a good time to revive this thread and let us see the new unite attacks that we all have with each other.

Same rules still applies:
1. Only create a unite attack with your fellow nation member
2. For mercenaries, only create a unite attack with fellow mercenaries, or someone from a nation that was your previous employer
3. Can only create at most 2 unite attacks per person (we'll exclude the ones created before this post and start fresh). And when I said "create", I meant "create". So if A creates 2 unites with B and C, and then D creates his with A, that's okay.

Have fun, but don't go too nuts. I'll post mine later on since I have other threads to post in. ^^

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How'd you beat me to this? I was going to revive this earlier today and thought better of it. Have you been reading my mind again?

Elc and Scarlet Assassin "WTF attack"

Elc stands in the front row, rubbing at his head to get rid of a headache. Suddenly, Scarlet points at the enemy, as if to remind Elc to do something. Aggrivated, Elc smacks SCarlet, sending him headfirst into a group of enemies and doing massive damage. Elc walks off screen muttering something about vicodin.

Iskas, Scarlet assassin, Ley, Earthquake923, and Trinity edge "Immigration roulette"

Scarlet reaches into his pocket and pulls out a massive wheel containing every SuikoX nation. He spins it, and whatever nation it lands on, their strongest unit joins in on a six man beatdown on one designated enemy.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unite Attacks:

Cross Attack (Felipe, Jorge Prima): 1.5x Damage to all enemies. Jorge Prima attack's the ground with his sword, wounding all enemies in a formation of a cross. Felipe circle the enemies and jumps in the center of them and punches the ground to make an explosion. Jorge becomes berserk.

Rival Attack (Jorge Prima, Ninjar): 3x Damage to one enemy. 50% bucket head to both Jorge Prima and Ninjar. Jorge and Ninjar stand side to side, then hurl themselves to the enemy.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unite Attack #1

"Sulkers Attack" (Pierrot Le Fou and Username): Once per battle. 50% chance 2.0 damage to one enemy and both members are Alert for 3 turns; 50% chance the attack fails and the Tenkai is Unfriendly. In both cases, the chance for a counterattack by the enemy on either Pierrot Le Fou or Username is heightened.

Pierrot Le Fou gets a frustrated look on his face as he turns to Username and says, "Nobody listens to us anymore man.. I've had it and I'm gonna do something this fight!" Username replies, "Yeah I know what you mean, its like: what am I, chopped liver!?" "Let's show em what we can do!" The two disgruntled characters slap hands and burst through the rank, causing the Tenkai to fumble and a giant sweat drop forms above his head. If the attack succeeds, both members proceed to pummel a single enemy in no particular style, though in such a disorderly fashion they open themselves to a counterattack; but in their determination they cease complaining for the rest of the fight and are instead inspired to contribute (Alert)... for a little while. If the attack fails, the Tenkai grabs both members by their collars and scolds them to reform the ranks, afterward rolling his eyes and muttering to himself, reaching his breaking point with bellyaching (Unfriendly).
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lonelion told me about this thread so I think I'll put in a few.

Buddy Attack:

(Arenegeth, Hayashi Ujitsuna, Lonelion)

Three units surround and enemy and completely pummel it with attacks. Arrows, Swords and Magic are often used to batter enemies that dare try to put a halt to the mercenary's adventures.

As a joke:

Katana Attack:

(Hayashi Ujitsuna and Ryusei)

Opponent is sliced by red hot katanas. :P
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

Katana Attack:

(Hayashi Ujitsuna and Ryusei)

Opponent is sliced by red hot katanas. :P

Heh, I was expecting something like "Fanboy Attack!!" or something like that. But this one will do. :P
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pierrot Le Fou wrote:
Unite Attack #1

"Sulkers Attack" (Pierrot Le Fou and Username): Once per battle. 50% chance 2.0 damage to one enemy and both members are Alert for 3 turns; 50% chance the attack fails and the Tenkai is Unfriendly. In both cases, the chance for a counterattack by the enemy on either Pierrot Le Fou or Username is heightened.

Pierrot Le Fou gets a frustrated look on his face as he turns to Username and says, "Nobody listens to us anymore man.. I've had it and I'm gonna do something this fight!" Username replies, "Yeah I know what you mean, its like: what am I, chopped liver!?" "Let's show em what we can do!" The two disgruntled characters slap hands and burst through the rank, causing the Tenkai to fumble and a giant sweat drop forms above his head. If the attack succeeds, both members proceed to pummel a single enemy in no particular style, though in such a disorderly fashion they open themselves to a counterattack; but in their determination they cease complaining for the rest of the fight and are instead inspired to contribute (Alert)... for a little while. If the attack fails, the Tenkai grabs both members by their collars and scolds them to reform the ranks, afterward rolling his eyes and muttering to himself, reaching his breaking point with bellyaching (Unfriendly).

PLF! Quit whining and get your act together! :)

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flaming JnX Attack

Members:

Masaya, Filipe, Noot or Malt Hitman
then,
Geddoe or Camillus
then,
Kikito, Vincent Chase, or Sai

Masaya, Filipe, Noot or Malt Holds JNX down, as a member of the HVG (Geddoe or Camillus), ram gun power down his throat. Soon after Masaya, Filipe or Malt throws JNX at the enemy and either Bishop Kikito, High Priest Vincent, or Chan. Sai uses one of their runes to send a fireball hurling at JNX, causing him to explode near the enemy dealing Massive Damage.

Can be used only once.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zexen .... Assemble!

Members:
Tonberry and Zaleria

Tonberry and Zaleria are present on the battlefield. Tonberry runs over to Zaleria and pokes him on the shoulder. Zaleria turns to see Tonberry making all sorts of gestures that only Zaleria seems to understand. Zaleria smiles wickedly and then whistles, to summon Zexen's finest. There's a brief pause. The music stops and there is no movement. Tonberry and Zaleria look in both directions, seeing nothing. A cricket chirps and then one of the enemy units coughs. Zaleria smirks and then yells: "Come, or I'll send Guillaume after you!" Tonberry and Zaleria laugh. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to Sadness, who is looking at the SuikoX war map and a roster of current members. She hears the call, looks up, shakes her head, and then returns to her work. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to Baz Von Steinitz, who is trying on a replica of Yuber's armor. The sword is covered in blood. Baz hears the call, and without lifting his head up, begins to laugh evily. He then sprints out of the screen. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to Rune Walsh, who is riding on a subway, eating some fries. Walsh hears the call, throws his hands up in the air, and grunts. "Why now?" He then jumps into the air and stomps with both feet into the floor of the subway, causing mechanical damage and effectively stopping it. He then jumps through a window, shattering the glass. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to Vertius, who is at a desk and is frantically writing something. He hears the call, whimpers at the thought of Guillaume paying him a visit, and reluctantly puts his pen down. He puts his glasses down on his desk, revealing his studly face, and runs out the door ... or rather, into the door. He then gets up, grabs his glasses, pockets them, just in case he may need them, and then sprints out the door. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to The badguy from Tron, who is playing his Playstation, with an ignored, opened textbook sitting next to him. He hears the call, and frowns. "Damn it, Tonberry!" He then pauses his game, and casually walks out the door. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to Failure_Urn, who is browsing SuikoX. He then hears the call. He quickly logs out of SuikoX and walks over to his closet. Failure_Urn opens the closet door. The closet is too dark for anything contained within to be seen. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes to Tokuro, who is running on the beach, holding two stacks of ten failure urns each in both hands, his arms stretched wide. He hears Zaleria's call. "Time to put my training to use." He changes direction and quickens his pace. The screen fades out.

The screen flashes back to Tonberry and Zaleria. Tonberry is resting in a comfortable armchair, resting his eyes. One by one, the Zexens begin to arrive. Soon, all but Failure_Urn and Tokuro are present. Tokuro then appears over the horizon, carrying his twenty failure urns. He sets them down. "Where is that Failure_Urn?" asks Rune Walsh.

Then, Failure_Urn, panting, appears, dragging Zexen's secret weapon behind him by a rope. Tokuro and Vertius then rush over to him, to help him pull the Failure Urn Cannon into position. Vertius trips over the cannon, falls on the ground, and a crack is heard. He pulls out a pair of broken glasses, sheds a tear, and then tosses them away. Tokuro guides Vertius to the back of the cannon, and then the two help Failure_Urn push it into position, facing the enemy.

"Load it up!" says Tonberry. Baz Von Steinitz and The badguy from Tron look at each other and frown. Zaleria then pulls out his whip, cracks it, and lets out a creepy guffaw. Shivers go up the spines of Baz Von Steinitz and The badguy from Tron. They both then load the cannon with Tokuro's failure urns.

"Fire!" yells Tonberry. The Zexens all look at Zaleria. "Was I supposed to bring the matches?" he asks. Everyone facepalms. "You useless idiots!" complains a grumpy Tonberry. He gets out of his ever so comfortable chair, walks over to the cannon, opens his lantern, and lights the fuse. Meanwhile, Zaleria, upset at the grumpy Chairman, picks up the little lizard by the hood and stuffs him face first into the cannon. Rune Walsh comes up with the ramrod, places it against the lizard's exposed behind, and prods him into the cannon.

The group backs away from the Failure Urn Cannon. The cannon then fires at the entire group of enemies, inflicting major damage with all 21 shots. Tonberry is KOed upon impact with the most powerful unit in the enemy group. Zaleria then gives candies to all conscious Zexens, and they return to their business, Failure_Urn dragging the cannon away.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ICNTOAUAWAAAICDOTILITSBTSIFTWACTUOTBCNFOAICTWTYSYAFAIHTWMSAOIGFD NMTMHGFBSCNTOANFOUATSCOAHAY?LMKPS!

Units invovled:glen and Sparhawk from SME

Surrounded on all sides by enemies, it looks hopeless for glen and Sparhawk, until they unleash ICNTOAUAWAAAICDOTILITSBTSIFTWACTUOTBCNFOAICTWTYSYAFAIHTWMSAOIGFDNMTMHGF BSCNTOANFOUATSCOAHAY?LMKPS!

glen"Do you think we can take them?"

Sparhawk"Does the pope shit in the woods?"

glen"I don't know..."

Sparhawk"Charge!"

Not really concentrating on a specific target, both of our heroes unleash death all around them, doing X5 damage to their enemies and x1.5 to themselves.

In a rare instance, this attack is worth X15 damage but results in Sparhawk's hp being reduced to 1.

glen"Are you alright?"

Sparhawk"Does the pope shit in the woods?"

glen"I already told you I don't know!"

Last edited by Sparhawk on Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go Team Layfield

Members: John Layfield and Jorge Prima

John Layfield steps forward and points his sword at the enemy, proclaiming mightily;

"Halt, villain! Team Layfield shallt strike you down and feed your really quite ugly corpses, or corpsii, to something that eats really ugly things! And then we'll kill them too!

...Jorge, go get them, I'll be over here, co-ordinating the... over here."

Jorge then attacks the enemy with renewed vigor from the confidence his hero has shown in him. If the attack succeeds, he deals 3x damage to the enemy, prompting John Layfield to look up from his newspaper long enough to proclaim "Go Team Layfield!".

If the attack fails 1x damage is dealt to Jorge prompting John Layfield to put down his glass of wine to remark "Team Jorge fails again. Maybe you should try joining my team next time, Prima."
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: