Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Unite Attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is enough off topic posting. Let's allow this thread to be used for its original purpose. *runs away*
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

alright, Ive got one

Unite Attack: 2nd Class Citizen Canon

Members Involved: Lord Nutflush, MrMan

Harmonian soldiers wheel in a canon
Lord Nutflush then grabs an involuntary MrMan, shoves him into a canon, and fires him into an enemy.

Effects:
does 4 X damage to one enemy
MrMan takes 20% of damage
MrMan becomes beserk
MrMan becomes unbalanced
can be used only once per battle
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You were just blasted from a cannon, I think unfriendly would work too.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

indeed. I was going to put that in, but Ive only seen unfriendly in suikoden 2. so I thought maybe I hallucinated it (like the giant chicken in the corner there)
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfriendly does exist in Suikoden III as well. Use Red Rose Rune of Augustine to make sure. :P
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And Suikoden IV, it happens when a confused party member attacks another in the party, you'll see a heartbreak emote above the hit person's head.
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's one, that has been made without permission from Axiose . . and will likely never ever be used . . ever . . forever ever . . ever!

Supreme Newby Destruction Glory Wave no Jutsu?! (WTF Special)

Unite Partners: MariGreywords and Axiose

x5 Damage to a single enemy, x2.5 damage and unbalance to Mari, x2 damage to Axiose.

From the battle screen, it fades out then in to a random wooden bridge. The sun is setting on the backround, cherry blossom petals randomly flowing around the area, wafting on the breeze. Pan camera to a single, and very confused, enemy. Pan camera to Axiose posing, with Mari standing behind him in true fangirl fashion. Axiose charges forward, still posing, and gives a massive reverse double-axe-handle to launch the enemy in the air. Mari cries out "Now is my chance!" and swings Nataku onto her shoulder. She charges forward . . . only to trip over her own feet, and slam face-first into the bridge. A long crack runs down the center of the bridge, giving Axiose just enough time to drop his jaw and say "WTF m8!" before the airborne enemy hits the bridge and shatters it, sending all three into the river. Pan to three dark specks falling off a waterfall. Then another. Then another. Fin~

:O!

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol That is funny

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha - seems about right, though I'm glad for once (as opposed to Blackjack's :evil: grrrr) I come off as the least clumsly of the two lol

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since nobody seemed to mind my "Never Gonna Happen" Unite Attack, let's do it again! Take Two!

Random Justice! (WTF Special)

Unite Partners: Mari and FF6Sage

Purely Random damage, status effects, and healing to EVERYTHING nearby.

Sage makes to draw the mighty Sword of Randomness, while Mari eagerly cheers him on. Once again, she trips on her own feet, and impacts Sage. He falls as well, accidently drawing the sword . . . At this point, all hell breaks loose. Exploding pies flying back and forth . . . Trout running around on legs . . Axiose and Sino in wedding dresses . . . and finally . . a large tin tub falls on the entire area, with a comical "Tonk!" Sage says "WTF m8" while roses begin to bloom in his hair. Mari begins to cry twin waterfalls, as the scene fades away. Fin~

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mari wrote:
Axiose and Sino in wedding dresses

Again?

Quote:
Sage says "WTF m8"

I actually say that all the time.

Quite clever and I'm so happy someone finally sees me as worthy for a unite attack.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have done one with you FF6Sage, but we're in different nations and I've already been in two unite attacks. I really think there should be more options than two unite attacks per person. Maybe 5.

MariGreywords, I salute you for your hikarious unite attacks. *salute*
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If anyone else wants me to think up a Comic Unite Attack based on their character and Newby Mari, feel free to PM me. Maybe I'll make a small business out of it . .? "100 Potch and i'll make you and I look like complete losers!" ;D

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, like EG said, there's a limit of two unite attacks per person and you've made yours. And fine ones they were.

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, but you forget! I wrote "Never Gonna Happen"! :O

Obviously, both of those are simply "For Fun" . . . If I had seriously put some thought into it, I would have whipped out a Summoning Unite Attack. "Oh snap! They just summoned the Four Gods!" . . or something like that. :o

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: