Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Unite Attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fine, you want realistic?

Ley and Scarlet Assassin, the worthless teenage guy attack.

Ley and Scarlet sit up all night on their computers trading comical pictures and laughing at YTMND.com. This ends when Scarlet realizes that the sun is rising and that he has to go to sleep before anyone in his house wakes up for work. How much damage you ask? Lots if you're talking about my will to live.

But seriously, I guess our first attack was a little dumb so I'll make a real one.

Nameless Genius assault:

Once per combat, Scarlet Assassin, Ley, Shrew, and Earthquake923.

The attack begins with Earthquake huddling over a cloud of dust, poking at it with a screwdriver and doing other mechanical looking things. Ley, Scarlet, and Shrew all gather around him and take out some papers. Scarlet crunches the numbers, Shrew plans everything, and Ley offers up the information he gathered. Finally they come to an agreement, they feed the sheet of paper into a barrel that Earthquake has just finished working on. The barrel springs to life and becomes a robot, it dishes out the pain according to the plans that Scarlet, Shrew, and Ley came up with. X 1 damage to all enemies.

That better?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, Black Pesmerga didn't specify in his original post about how "realistic" the Unites should be, which mean just do what you feel like doing and not pay attention to any realistic calls in particular since there are some funny Unites in Suikoden too like Nina and Flick.

They found my Unite not realistic pah!

Is as realistic as Zanmato(FFX) and The End(FFVIII) is a sidequest for crying out loud, is hard to get all those Mercenaries together (you must pay a fortune for all of them).

Do you want me to device some enemies to go along ha?
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if this continues to become about arguments over what's acceptable and what's not, this thread will be closed.

unites don't have to be serious; joking is great, but if it's intended as a serious unite, then yes, it should also be realistic.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Provicence Luc, Molko and Erinyes: Fan Club Attack

Providence Luc is about to raise his hand. Erinyes and Molko charge at the enemies and places them under paralysis. Then Molko pulls out a thorned whip and lashes at the enemies [x5 damage]. Erinyes tramples the enemies with an army of plushtoys [x5 damage]. Providence Luc is placed under all statuses except Death and loses 75% of current HP.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Luc, you certainly took the worst out of that exchange. One status is bad enough but all that status is really harsh. We'd have to give you a turtle rune in order to safely nullify the effects of your attack. I have a small question, though. How did you get inflicted with all that status? Did they hit you or something.

Anyway, I got one on behalf of my countrymen.

Name: Rank-up Attack (.75 damage to all enemies; causes confusion to enemies; Useable only once per battle)

Participants: Any 6 of the following -

PF , Dark Horizon Angel , Brecht , Destiny's Warrior , Ganon Dun , Fundertaker , Jinners , Acheron88 , Gil-galad , and Punchdoll

A giant Keg appears in front of the 6-parson party. All of them get some of the wine inside. They then get in a circle and perform a toast while saying "Rank up!" with a very bad and childish voice acting. (purposely done for humor) After they down the drink, they throw their glasses at the enemies and finally the giant keg too. The remaining wine spills out drowning the enemies.

The confusion comes from now knowing what a "Rank up" is. It's a national secret. :lol:

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's the fangirl actions that come after that. Yes, I guess I'd need something to counter the statuses I'd receive. I just don't know exactly what kind of Unite Attack I could still use seeing as I still have one more alloted for me. Anyway, I'm sure to think of one sooner or later. :lol:
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, but every status also means you get the GOOD statuses too. :mrgreen:
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

and to add to that point, some of the statuses may cancel other statuses, leaving you status... -less? I guess so. Actually, i also want to add a generic unite attack for our country in general. But i don't want to waste my last unite available... :cry:

Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice one there Ced :mrgreen:

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really have a unite. I'm permintly on unballance and unfriendly's status aillments.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Amazing Ced. And good joke too, Acheron. I would make one myself but you guys did better than I could do...

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now there's a unite attack to be proud of being a part of, Ced. :lol:

And as for another unite attack of the Tinto republic, you must fear the dreaded, Post Bomb Attack. (Does 1.5x damage, 25% chance of instant death or unbalance to enemies. Can only be used once per battle)
It requires the use of two Tinto magicians and the highest posting member in Tinto..... Like PF, in which the magicians light him on fire and launch him at the opponents like a giant fire ball where, because of his massive post count, will crush all enemies in his path and he will ride his own explosion back to safety.

Now THAT's how you use your posts! :D
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grassland Pride Attack

Camus the Noble and any other Grassland warrior

Camus the Noble and the Grassland warrior both charge the enemy. Camus the Noble then vaults himself into the air with his staff. The other character engages in a timed duel with the enemy, and tries to deal as much damage as possible. After the timer runs out, Camus the Noble lands, adding ten to the damage dealt during the duel and then multiplying the total by two and a half.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unite Attack:Harmonian Ho-Down....yall.

Unite Partner: Any Harmonian?

Masaya plays a real kickin tune for the other members of the party, giving them the inspiration to kick the first row of enemys repeatedly, doing x2 damage. After the attack is finished, everyone but Masaya is unbalanced from dancing so hard.

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... Here's mine.

Solace Moon Attack: Myself plus one or more archers.

ATTACK: Depending on how many archers are in the group (1-5), anywhere from one to five enemies are shot by arrows that leave the Japanese Hiragana for "Tsuki" (the moon), then I come running by with my awesome little glowing swords and instantly destroy every enemy marked by that sign.. If the enemies are bosses or are immune to instant death, it deals damage equal to the combined ATK of every character used for the Unite. This damage ignores DEF.

DOWNSIDES: Unbalanced status on myself for one to five turns, I take 1/2 of the total Max HP of the destroyed or damaged foes. All archers in the party are used for this attack. A lower amount of archers cannot be chosen. If I die from the damage and then am cured of KO status, I still remain Unbalanced for however many turns equal to the number of archers used in the Unite.

So, in otherwords, if I don't DIE from the damage, I'm useless for a long time. If used on bosses with many, many, many HP, I more then likely will die. Say, a boss with 30,000 HP, I take 15,000 damage, reguardless of wheather or not the boss was killed. Or, if I instantly destroy five monsters with 100 HP each, I take 250 damage (100 x 5 = 500, 500 / 2 = 250), and Unbalanced for five turn (the number of archers in the group determines this). This ATK could be seriously damaging, or just kill me and barely do anything. Bigger parties of archers = more damage delt + more damage taken and longer unbalance. I forgot, but is there a Rune that might make this Unite less... Costly?
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: