Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Unite Attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, well here's my versions (forgive for putting your name in this one, Punchdoll)

Magician A

It starts out with the two of us standing back-to-back then I start casting a random element spell at the enemy and then Punchdoll jumps up in the air and summons a monster with his Pale Gate Rune the monster attack and vanishes then Punchdoll and I rush up to the enemy with our weapons and we slash our weapons together to create an X. Then we start to argue who did the most damage.

Results: 2.75X DMG to enemy with chance of instant death and DHA is unbalenced

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LONG ISLAND ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!! We rock! Very nice Wataru.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a unite attack with Sparda, since we both run a site together...anyways...

Kingdom Come Attack [A]

[Mark and Sparda/ 2x dmg, all enemies/ 1x per battle]

Mark starts off by using magic to strengthen Sparda, then begins to start chanting a spell. Sparda then begins slashing at every enemy that is in his way. Mark then summons a giant eruption which sends the enemies into the air, where they are cross slashed by Mark and Sparda.

Kingdom Come Attack [B]

[25% chance of activating during Kingdom Come Attack A]

[Mark and Sparda/ 3x DMG and chance of death/ all enemies/ Mark loses 1 Lv. 4 magic slot]

Mark starts off by summoning a horde of rocks that begin to fall on the enemies. Sparda somehow gets caugth up in the rock fall and begins spinning around with his sword and causes a major tornado full of rocks, which all the enemies get caught up in. After a bit, Sparda gets dizzy and begins to fall over. Mark takes over and summons a giant hole in the earth that swallows the enemies...and the rocks whole. Any enemies lucky to survive, will be spit out in an eruption and slashed by Mark and Sparda.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet, I would have had the final saying be different, but there's that pesky language filter, you know!

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Silver Thunder Cross

Abyscal and Kalidor
2.5X damage to one enemy column

Abyscal and Kalidor both dash forward to the first opponent in the enemy column. Kalidor slashes in an X across the oppents chest and then dodges to the side for Abyscal to impale him on his spear. The two then jump backwards and raise their right hands, invoking the powers of the lighting runes inscribed upon them. Twin streaks of lightning flash out from the pair, scathing over the first enemy in the column, and then the one behind too, finally erupting in a burst of electricity.

Haha, these are fun to make up! I'm going to have to see if I can think up one for another nation member and me.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hired Spirit:

Arenegeth, Barbarosa Rugner, Jeremy, Sadness, Sars Ad-Minh, Synchysi.

Jeremy starts by gathering a big ball of energy with his staff, while in the mean time Sars Ad-Minh and Synchysi start a barrage of combos to the enemies with their blades, as Jeremy's energy ball grows bigger Arenegeth and Barbarosa Rugner rush in to the enemies with their swords while Sars Ad-Minh and Synchysi step back and thrust their swords to Jeremy's energy ball making it even bigger and all this time Sadness was charging her bow behind Jeremy, as Arenegeth and Barbarosa Rugner step back from the enemies and thrust their swords to Jeremy's energy ball making it even, even, more bigger, then the four swords and one staff united in a synchronized move launch the energy ball in the air as soon as the ball is in the air Sadness unleashes a ferocious barrage of arrows from her bow into the energy ball that mesh together and make it EVEN bigger than before as it hits the enemies making a blast that covers 3000 square meters destroying everything in its path while the Mercenaries are protected from the blast from Jeremy's magic shield Barbarosa Rugner's King Dragon Sword and Arenegeth's Dark Dragon Spirit.

100x Damage to all enemies (and all assorted life organisms inside the blast ratio).

Each character loses 100 HP and 2 MP after the attack.
Can only be used once per battle (like is needed more).
----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Well I had to work with what was given to me and it wasn't much, but anyway the were some technical issues involved such as Jeremy that is not a Mercenary anymore, of course he is now a Wanderer so I suppose is OK I also used Jeremy as a Magician despite his recent change to a Rangers Unit, simply because four sword wielders (I have no idea about Synchysi just guessing) one Archer and one Magician seemed to fit the deal.

It is also the stronger attack so far, and I'm sorry if I broke any rules but I don't think it matters after Ced "the rule breaker" Lad's post as long as they are not of the multination kind.

If anyone of those involved wants to suggest or add anything please go ahead.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I think if you suggested most of these to the developers they would have some serious balance issues.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Imagine the Luca Blight, Giant Tree, Wind Incarnation, Golden Hydra AND the Beast Rune defeated in one turn... What an attack... :roll:

Ok, I think there is a need for a slight bit more realism, if you know what I mean...
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I agree, a bit of a realism in them would be a fine thing...I mean it's not like they do anything I guess and it's harmless fun for the most part but keeping things in check with the game's own mechanics would be nice to see. Well I suppose I should try and put my potch where my mouth is and try and make something reasonable...here we go, me (Exile) and you, Ced.

Damage: 1.5x damage to first enemy in a row, 0.75x damage to second enemy. 2x damage if no second row opposition is present.

Status effect: One of Ced and Exile are randomly unbalanced following the unite.

Attack (2 enemies present in row): Exile raises a pillar of Earth behind the row using his Earth rune and Ced uses wind magic to throw the forward enemy back into the second row enemy and finally into the pillar of Earth causing damage to both enemies.

(I can just imagine that in all it's Suikoden 1/2 graphical glory - it would be excellent)

Attack (only one enemy present): Ced launches an attack using martial arts, after laying on a 9 hit combo for half the damage, and about to make his final more powerful 10th hit to deal the other half - Exile dashes in delivers a quick piercing strike to the enemy's gut with his sword instead and leaves Ced looking disappointed that he wasn't fast enough to deal the last attack.

(In honour of me being faster than Ced these days!)

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well *says in Cartman's voice* eh I mean well *reverts to normal voice*, many of the Unites so far are well, simply put hilarious and not very "realistic", as for in game there could be a catch, like that you can't use these characters (together at least) anywhere but just in one dungeon that is hidden with ultra powerful enemies that make the Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy VII blush.

So you see is not so bad, eh I mean good, and you're just jealous that you can't do a Unite with the Admins. :twisted:

So what are you waiting for, quit your nation and lets unite (that sounds wrong doesn't it).

We Mercenaries are too sexy for you...
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arenegeth wrote:
(that sounds wrong doesn't it)

On so many levels!

I wasn't really picking at anyone specifically, I just have this thing about people not making things at least somewhat realistic, bugs me...too many create your own rune threads and such have scarred my fragile psyche.

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I wasn't really picking at anyone specifically, I just have this thing about people not making things at least somewhat realistic, bugs me...too many create your own rune threads and such have scarred my fragile psyche.

Well if it makes you feel better I won't make any Runes up when I list mine, I also wanted to display power since the Admins are involved, all three of them and I didn't want to make them look like nannies.

Besides as I said think of it as a side quest, my next one once I'm hired by at least five Nations will be with the Nation leaders and more "realistic" to save grace.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Krawnik wrote:
You knew someone had to have it, and you ought to know that an attack of this calibre could only come from within the Island Nations.

Pretty Boy Attack

Krawnik + Futch + Ninjar

1x damage to all enemies.

Laugh, that's just cool xD

Now let me add something here:

Name: -True Adonis Charm

Members: -Krawnik + Ninjar + Weyoun + Leb + Njord + Futch (Only works against All Female Enemy Parties)

Effect: Instant Win

The hot bunch gaze at the enemy with a charming (duh xD) smile, making them all fall deeply in love and forfeit battle, they also gain all of the enemy potch.

If the attack is directed onto any male enemies the group looks towards the player and a zoom to all of their faces goes by as they shout:

What the Futch!?

Effect: Whole party Umbalance & Unfriendly Status
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Reads first page*

Well I'll be darned. It does say with your countrymen only. Sorry there folks. But I'll go on ahead and leave it there as a shining example that you can be friends and pals besides the fact that you're in different nations.

And yes Phil you are faster than me. So fast that you even beat me to the punch! I was going to do one for the both of us, but since I'm experiencing a lull in creativeness lately, you got there first. I really like it though. Realistic and amazing. Good work.

Tinto Leader Attack: (.75 damage to all enemies)

Party: iscalio and Ced The Lad

Ced conjures a tornado and lifts all the enemies in the air. While airborne, Iscalio shoots all enemies with his Crossbow multiple times. He then nods his head which is Ced's signal to slam them back to the earth.

Yes, there we go. That's realistic in Suikoden standards too. Otherwise we'd be throwing our massive paperwork at the enemies. It'll probably hurt more with all the work we have!

*Axiously awaiting the Pretty Woman/girl attack :D *

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man. Futch. That's hikarious. Oh man. You got me laughing out loud (really). What the futch!? That never gets old.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: