Suikoden Unique and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Unite Attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Roommate Attack:
Wataru14, Earthquake923 and Nailo.
x4 damage to one target, once per battle

The three characters run up into one line, look at each other, and then jump up out of frame. A shadow appears over the enemies and it gets larger and larger until....

A couch falls from the sky and lands on the enemies. Seated on the couch is Wataru14 (eating Chinese food), Earthquake923 (clicking a remote control), and Nailo (reading a copy of Wizard magazine). The couch then tips over and disappears, dumping the three back into position in battle formation.

Nameless Mage Attack:
Midori, Wataru14, Goldmember, Earthquake923, Red Cydranth
X3 damage to all enemies. 30% chance of each participant inflicted with a random negative status.

Drawing upon the Nameless Lands' nearly endless roster of magicians, the five warriors run into a pyramid formation. Midori is at the head, Goldmember and Wataru are in the second line, and Earthquale and Red Cydrath are in the back line. Each raises their hand and a different elemental Rune symbol appears over their heads (Midori - wind, Goldmember - lightning, Wataru - fire, Earthquake - earth, Red - water). The effects combine in a spectacular fusion of the five basic elements, causing damage to all opponents.

I was also going to do the Nameless Lady Attack with Midori, Benit149 and myself, but we're limited to two unites. :)

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

7 Card Stud: (Useable only once per battle. )

Party: Nutflush, UberYuber, PF, Filipe, Ley, and Sai Fujiwara

Support: Ced The Lad. Must be in support slot to activate. (I'm in support because I can't log in to the site with you all!)

Each person draws a card from one deck, enhances it with magical power, and throws it face down to a group of enemies surrounding them in a circle. The cards then flip face up and explode in a explosion of fire.

Following that, a group of ladies (Presumably their friends or girlfriends) shouts behind them and argues because of their gambling habits. They then proceed to smack them on the top of their heads with frying pans causing 80 damage to the entire party. :D

(Actual damage depends on the best 5-card combination.)

High Card/nothing: .75X damage to one enemy. .25X damage to remaining enemies.

Pair: .75 Magic Damage to all enemies

Two Pair: 1.5X Magic Damage to all enemies

Three of a kind: 3X Magic damage to one enemy; .50X damage to remaining enemies

Straight: 3X Magic damage to all enemies

Flush: 5X Magic damage to one enemy. .50X damage to remaining enemies.

Full-House: 5X Magic Damage to all enemies

Four-of-a-kind: 7X Magic Damage to one enemy. .50X Magic Damage to remaining enemies.

Straight Flush: 7X Magic Damage to all enemies.

Royal Flush: Instant Victory and maxes out Potch. No damage from the ladies.

1 Joker out of the 7 cards: Additional 100 hp Magic Damage to three frontline enemies.

2 Jokers out of the 7 cards: Additional 100 hp Magic Damage to all party members.

Support characters don't get hurt, haha.

Edit: changed. Sorry Sai. I was ahving a hard time looking for number 7.

Last edited by Cedric on Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait a minute... I play poker with them guys, as well... :P

Also, give the site some time. Weyoun couldn't log in either at first, but now he's able to sign in and play with us too. Since I think you signed up before him, I think you should be able to see our tables now, too.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lorimar Raiders' Strike

Unite Partners: Raze and Locke

Damage: 2x to one enemy, 0.5x to enemy's row. [Damage type: Physical]

Description: Raze and Locke rush the selected enemy in a cross-attack, then run down the row of enemies, striking at them in succession.

Another Unite to follow soon. :3

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Panda Hug Attack: A Unite between Brecht and Acheron88

First we walk over to each other. Than we sit down next to each other with some popcorn and a couple bottles of Shasta. One of us motions in the air with a hand and panda's rush the scene! One Panda for each foe. Than the panda's begin running around causing chaos with the enemy before every enemy is being hugged by the panda's. Than the panda's bite the enemies in the head causing X1.5 damage and stun to both Brecht and Acheron, who did not see that coming!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Party: Nutflush, UberYuber, PF, Filipe, Ley, and Sai Fujiwara

Hey Ced, first page said only your countrymen...DID YOU COERCE MY NAMELESS BUDDY TO JOIN YOU DEMOCRATIC WEIRDOS?!?!?!?!

BTW, next nameless lander to read this has to include me in their unite attack.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Food Fight Attack

Users: Highwind44029 and Halberdier

.5 damage to all, bucket and poison

Highwind and halberdier stand across each other with the enemy in between, then Highwind continuously throws eggcream at the halberdier, with halberdier throwing rotten eggs back. Most end up hitting the enemy, blinding them with eggcream and poisoning them with rotten eggs.

Hope you don't mind be "using" you in battle highwind... :wink:

EDIT: typos

Last edited by Beecham on Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay, I was in the 7 Card Stud Unite! WAHOO! (Though it should be if we get a nut flush that I become invincible or something and run around with my spatula smacking the enemies around. No? *shrug*) ;)

Worshipper ATK: Nutflush, Filipe, Ranadiel, Rocky, Dynast and Masaya.

All enemies 1.5x DMG; Filipe, Ranadiel, Rocky, Dynast, and Masaya lose 30 HP each to heal Nutflush and cure any status ailments he might have.

Everyone goes in front and starts bowing to me, the God Incarnate of Harmonia, thus increasing my strength and giving me a minty greenish glow. After they've kissed enough of my heiny, I release my green blast upon all the enemies doing 1.5x green (magic) damage.

Afterwards, I feel quite pleased with myself and am rejuvenated after having my loyal servants grovel to me, so my HP and status is restored. Meanwhile, my worshippers are all bushed from the amount of groveling it takes to appease one such as myself, and they sacrifice 30 HP each to me.

Our breath is refreshed. No added bonus for that.

(I'll think of another later. :))

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes that was cool that I was also in the 7 Card Stud Unite, which is cool, but I dont play poker as much as I would like these days. I really should get back to doing that dont you all think so? Anyways onto my unite.

The Harmonian Immigrant(entering or leaving)Attack: Filipe, Sai, Shadow Wolf, Uber Yuber, Optimistic Pessimist.

3x damage to all enemies leaving them dizzy, all attackers lose 100 hp to feeling homesick.

Wandering from place to place before taking notice of the enemies, they proceed to surround their enemies. Then taking a page from bartender fight scene from Shaun of The Dead, take out their weapons, spinning around continuously bashing the enemies on the head. This before each attacker unleashes an attack on the enemy group to end things off. Following this, they proceed to have some drinks, to drown out the feelings of homesickness, for wherever they came from.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not to nitpick, but it does say that you can only have unite attacks with current countrymen.

Only mercs are free to use unite attacks with multiple nation members, but only if they've been hired by the nation before.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, guys. Please only make unites with your fellow countrymen only. I realize that there are guys who are friends with each other despite being in different nations. But I'd rather have this to relate to the Suikox war game where we fought for our nations.

I don't mind people taking this lightly (as seen, at least half of the unites are "jokes" instead of proper ones), but if more and more people just want to do whatever they want to do, might as well lock the thread as it'd only grow to be a spamfest.

Anyways, here's my unite attack with UberYuber.

Two out of Three Amigos Attack: Black Pesmerga and UberYuber (x2 damage to all enemies, both unbalanced).

The third amigo was supposed to be Sai Fujiwara, but he had moved to Zexen, so we only have Two Amigos now. Both Black Pesmerga and UberYuber ride their horsies toward the enemies. They yelled out loud random babbles of nonsense that seemed to confuse the enemies. As they were confused by the voices, Black Pesmerga and UberYuber dismount their horsies and slowly approached the enemies one by one. Black Pesmerga pokes the eyes of the enemies, while UberYuber pokes their bums.

With the enemies yelling "Ouch, my eyes ...... OUCH MY BUM!!!!!!" the horsies run them over but cannot stop and end up running over both Black Pesmerga and UberYuber themselves.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, a poker unite, interesting. It was a nice idea Ced you rulebreaker, I guess it would be one of those crazy unites only accessible under unpredictable circumstances like if some evil monster busts into our poker game or something and never useful on the battlefield.

I think my most likely candidates for a unite attack though would be Ced since we're Tinto's biggest posters or in some kind of giant unite attack with Ced, Acheron, Brect, DHA, Fundertaker and me or something, that would be some crazy unite I'm sure but don't ask me how I'm not feeling inventive this morning.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Superiority Attack: Blackjack and Axiose

The mighty Highland King leaps forward to attack, but I stop him, readying my own weapon "I bet I can take him out faster than you can." I say to him, nodding toward the enemy.

"You're on!" Axiose shouts, his ego, as always, getting the best of him.

I then smile and pat myself on the back as I watch Axiose rage on the enemy, not even lifting a finger to help him.

2.5x Damage to one, Axiose Unbalanced (One round) and Berserked

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy

Last edited by Blackjack on Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that is a stunning attack!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, Scarlet, here we go.

Long Island Attack
3x damage to one target
Scarlet Assassin, Wataru14, Earthquake, Nailo

Each warrior raises their middle finger and points it at their target, then each runs up one at a time and kicks the target in the nether regions, grabs their crotch and says, "Right here, buddy!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: