Suikoden United and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite Suikoden Quote
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mathias-"and I shall dispose of your loathsome corpse at the bottom of the sea!"
Comment:Priceless
Luca-DIE PIG DIE!!!
Comment:Psychotic,niiiceee
Queen(or was it Joker):I didn't really believe that story,what about you Jacques?
Jacques:I thought that was interesting......
Comment:I was laughing my brain off!WHOOPS,my brain jumped out!I gotta catch it!Bye!!!
Buzzed_Jedi

6906 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Suikoden Quote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite quote would be from Victor to Neclord:

"I'll make sure you never make that stupid grin again! I'll chop you up! Grind you up! Cut you into pieces! Dry you in the sun! Bury you in the ground! Piss on you! Then I'll dig you up! Pull you! Stretch you! Drag you around! And then... and then... in any case, I'll never forgive you!!"

followed by Jowy to Riou:

"Riou. Do you... want my carrots?"
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Suikoden Quote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands!! Look at me. I am sublime! I am the true face of evil!!"
luca blight Luca-DIE PIG DIE!!!
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight's death speech. golden, nay platinum!

ok here is one i liked

Leknaat (Suikoden III): "The wheel of destiny is heavy for a man to turn, but it's not impossible."
- it just hit me as one of those things that even if everything i'm doing right now isn't going my way, if i give it my all i can make things right
Yura_93

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we don't know untill we try, do we ?--->Hero suikoden Terkreis
cpr

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Bring it on then, Flame Champ... or should I say 'CHUMP'?" - Sasarai

"Even the dead tell me their secrets." - Yuber

"During the ceremony, you gotta shout, 'No! You will pry my sister from my COLD, DEAD HANDS!' C'mon, I DARE ya!" - Miakis
"Prince! Put this wig on and act like a girl!" - Miakis

"Here to gaze at the stars as well? Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars" but I hardly deserve such a title. Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many." - Zerase
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of my favorite qoutes is the words spoken by Graham Cray in the last battle.

"Long ago the Rune chose us, it didn't choose you" something like that..
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Suikoden Quote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fear is a stupid emotion" -Luca Blight
Top ten video game consoles of all time
'you can round up a million maggots to defeat me...
but you'll still all just be maggots!'

It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!

''~Bath scene Favourite Suikoden Quote

Solon Jhee: "It's that Viktor guy again! This time I'll kick his ass!!
Viktor: "Try it! If you got the guts!"

There are strong men, and weak men in this world. Strong men take everything, and weak men die. Thats how the world is designed

Luca Blight, Suikoden II
"Even if you kill me and defeat Highland, you won't have peace!!!! You'll have a defeated country screaming for our vengence!!!"
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish i remembered all the quotes. Well I've resolved myself to play through all the games again so I'll type up all the quotes I see that are rad.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mathias-"and I shall dispose of your loathsome corpse at the bottom of the sea!"
Prince! Put this wig on and act like a girl!" - Miakis
blah1017

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Suikoden Quote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a lot of really good quotes, I can think of two that have stuck with me though.

In Suikoden 2, the exchange between Kiba and Luca when Luca tries attacking your castle in a war battle.
Luca: "Traitor! You join the enemy and raise your sword against me! You spit on the royal name of the Blight Family!!!"
Kiba: "How dare you! You murdered your own King and sire and still you dare speak so. He was my one true lord! You little bastard!"
Luca: "You!!!!!"

Just so much bitterness and hate there between them.

Also the dialogue between Yuber and Geddoe at the end of Suikoden 3 was great. I guess this is becoming more of my favorite dialogues as opposed to quotes, but whatever.

Yuber: "You're late!"
Geddoe: "I guess I am."
Yuber: "How can you keep so cool? The world is about to end."
Geddoe: "I'll believe it when I see it. I was there 50 years ago, when the threat was the same. You get stronger with time."
Yuber: "A reward for escaping death, I suppose."
Geddoe: "It's more like a curse. Knowledge can be a tedious thing."
Yuber: "Then I will put an end to your misery. You, the successor to the 27 True Runes, will be granted your eternal lumber. Don't you feel honored?"
Geddoe: "I feel tired."
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1
A ninja wastes no words- Kage
S2
Miklotov breaking his pledge, DIE PIG- Luca, Viktor's speech to neclord
S3
It's more like a curse. Knowledge can be a tedious thing,
I know nothing of dog behavior, but I do know you're depriving some poor village of its idiot- Geddoe
I would never trick anyone-Luc
"How can I forget when your here....All work, No play..."
"Chaos would suit me just fine."
"Even the dead tell me their secrets."
"I simply desire a good fight with plenty of blood and the screams of the dying.- Yuber
S6
We will never know till we try!!-Hero
kyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For now it would be the words from the end part of the suikoden I opening "even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning" or something like that... I just played the game again... =D
knightology

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Suikoden Quote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's nice to be back in Suikosource. Hehehe my former name is Eternal Knight and Ron Knight.

Here's my favorite Suikoden Quotes:

Man's existence is never without meaning"
- Suikoden

""Always remember that your destiny is in your own hands. Never forget that. You must decide what is right. Do you understand?" - Leknaat (Suikoden)

"Every lie contains truth, and every truth contains a lie...." - Shu (Suikoden 2)

"Even if things didn't turn out the way you wanted them to, you simply have to accept them and move on. Understand?" - Georg Prime (Suikoden 2)

Hehehe Suikox site looks amazing :D I wonder if my old friends are still here like Lonelion?

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.knightology.tk
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber: "How can I forget when you're here... All work, no play."

And there's always Ruby's profound wisdom: "Bzz."

Edit:
Normally I HATE Nanami, but she just redeemed herself in my eyes. I'm replaying II and I'm at that part in Greenhill where Nina's asking what Flik likes because she wants to make him dinner.

Nanami replies, "Um, first, why don't you take a really bracing tincture, or something, then just, uh, go for it like mad."

Bwahahahaha!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: