Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Piercings...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dahgaba wrote:
Well, I only have two piercings, one on my tounge and another in a little more private place.

wonder if you are the only one with that here. why go with that? and those two? anway everyone says it makes things more pleasurable. guess us whimps won't know true pleasure because we want to avoid things down there.
I saw a photo once of somthing a bit well, "omg wow so wonderfull omgomgomogmogmgo"

so just one in a private place? I'm not sure if you are a he or a she though.
maybe I'll get a guy if i do that.

yeh well its nature can't be spoken of here beause a 7 year old might read., other than that 'corset peircings" look painfull.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am a guy and some of my ex's actually enjoyed it and some didn't. It all depends on the girls opinion on it.

kuwaizair wrote:

so just one in a private place? I'm not sure if you are a he or a she though.
maybe I'll get a guy if i do that.

It might get you a guy. I know it wouldn't bother me any.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeh, or I could just lie about it, I'm modest so getting me undressed will take a long time, by then somone will love me for real and not care if I lied or not.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasim Hazil

The Blue Moon Brotherhood

11390 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My chosen career path (teacher) has one unfornate aspect... you have to look "professional" :x So that means not piercings for me, at least visible ones, which is terrible because I love the style. No visible tattoos either, but there's a lot of space that can be covered up with a shirt.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know, I mean having a teacher with nose, eyebrow, toung, lip, cheek, throat and 10 rings/studs in one ear seems a bit well, I'd be distracted. its "individual" yeh, maybe, but what are you trying to say? Differnt cultures to body mods for some reasons, would you get a lip disk? or somthing? Thank goodness we wear shirits ins school a teacher with navle and nipple rings, with a face full of peircings seems much.

Kasim Hazil

11390 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha! Yes that's taking the argument to the extreme. People like that scare me a lot! But given the opportunity I would probably have a few rings in my ears, and a stud below my lip, not much at all compared to a lot of ppl, but still, the policy where I live is very much an 'umbrella' approach, so not even that is acceptable.

My point is that culture changes at a very fast pace, and the reason that there is often some sort of dissonance between an older and younger generation is because the culture moves so fast that it often leaves the older one behind. Young people are more free to move at the pace of the culture because they have less responsibilities to uphold. To me the number one priority for all teenagers is simply to establish their identity. I'm not saying you should have teachers who have lip disks and 5000 piercings and tattoos, but I think the standards of professional appearance have to be adaptable to the current cultural milieu, not so rigid that the connection between the generation of professionals and the generation of learners is severed.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its all a congolerate culture, our earrings mean somthing differnt, our face rings to, really, do people think aside from "its cool" or "It makes me differnt" when they get their toung pierced? so they can hiss and wiggle it and pretend to be a rock star? or just fiddle with the bar in their mouth? if it were a right of passage, or the mark of some...stomach goddess or somthing, thats differnt.

Heck I'm thinking of finding clip on face rings to get guys. guys like those things.

Kasim Hazil

11390 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You do make a good point. But that's exactly what happens with every subculture that becomes dominant. Originally piercings did mean something, and I know some people to whom there is a great psychological and spiritual significance to what they do, but 99% of the time it is indeed a fashion thing. It's like rap music today. It used to be very much a political instrument to show the plight of african americans, now it mostly consists of talk of money, sex, drugs and violence with very few songs showing any kind of philosophical bent to anything other than hedonism. The same could be said about the punk movement, how it's traditional left-wing political activism has been replaced mostly by guys whining about how their girl friend dumped them. These are generalizations of course, but more songs today fit the descriptions I've just given than they do otherwise.

And so yes, piercings are becoming cosmetic, but anyone of these young adolescents who have them do consider them to be a part of who they are and their culture, even if only because it "looks cool". And really in adolescent culture, as said as it is, looking cool is always in the top 5 most important things in your life.
Zhang Fei

Serpent Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My left ear twice and my eyebrow is coming on my b-day.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't like piercings that much, or at least at my body.
I have got a tattoo, which is about 2 inches high. It's on my right shoulder. That's a good thing, because nobody can see it, if I don't want them to see it. Some of my school comrades didn't know it though I was in sports with them... Okay, I mean the girls, because the boys could see it in the shower. It would have been better if the circumstances would have been vice versa...
Okay, but now I finally talk about piercings... One of my former girl friends has a piercing (sorry for tattoo) in her tongue and that wasn't great. Another one got such a thing in the private place, but that was probably better for her than for me. I think it wasn't more pleasure with a piercing than without...

The Fool

Last edited by Eden on Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i've had my tongue pierced for 3 years now and did both my nipples almost 3 years ago. don't ask why i did my nipples myself, i just got bored and didn't want to pay money for it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
One of my former girl friends has a tattoo in her tongue and that wasn't great.

:shock: I didn't know people can tatoo their tongue. How they do that????

Quote:
don't ask why i did my nipples myself, i just got bored and didn't want to pay money for it.

*laughs* No comments. xD

I don't like piercing too much, I keep wondering what would happen if a piercing grab somewhere or things like that.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felipe
Quote:
I didn't know people can tatoo their tongue. How they do that????

It was just a mistake. Of course piercing was meant... bad brain...

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you can actually tattoo your tongue. have seen it before. if it has skin cells it's tattooable. ;)

Quote:
don't ask why i did my nipples myself, i just got bored and didn't want to pay money for it.

Quote:

*laughs* No comments. xD

ya shut up :P :mrgreen:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: