Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Piercings...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Piercings... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought somebody would have had something like this up by now, but oh well. I have my right ear pierced on the top and bottom. I'm thinking about getting my left ear done, but I don't know if I should just do it once or twice, or maybe one more time on my right ear. I don't know. I'm getting my tounge pierced, I know that. I'm gonna get it done when I move out. And that will probabley be all I will do. So, what do ya'll have done?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had my lip pierced on the left side.

Luckily I swapped the ring for a bar one night when going to a concert. I got very drunk and woke up in the morning to find a big a large hole in my lip and my bar missing. It had been torn out. Luckily it healed quite quickly and after cleaning it up, wasn't as bad as I feard.

My advice - don't get a piercing.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got both my ears pierced...Nothing amazing. I didnt *want* to either, but i did it anyway. Im glad....cause i can wear my dice earrings x3

The downiside is sometimes it gets stuck on something--and tends to tug and make the hole bigger. My advice is dont wrestle or tackle/glomp with earrings on...
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Both of my brothers for some reason or another both got peircings in one ear. My middle brother, got one for it was more fitting of his rockstar image, he was attempting to get over at the time. I am not even really sure why my youngest brother got one, and frankly I dont really care since we dont get along very well for many reasons. I would ask him, but he wouldnt tell me even if I did ask, because he tends to keep that sort of thing to himself.

I would personally never get a peircing myself, because I like to keep myself as I am, besides maybe losing a bit of weight. Not that i would be scared of the pain I would suffer as a result, but namely there is not place i'd want to put one. Not interested in peircing either of my ears, nor my nose, or frankly anywhere else for that matter. However, that does not mean I dont find, peircings on ladies attractive, so long as it's not excessive.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ouch King Fliktor, that must hurt very bad

As my view on piercing, I think it is almost the same as tattoos, I'm very scared of these kind of things, I'm scared of the pain that I will get by getting them on, and afraid of the idea of being in a similar situation of getting them ripped, just thinking about this make my body chill.

My Mom and sisters have ear piercing (my Mom has a nose piercing too), I don't know how could they go through the pain of getting these piercing, in my Mom's days it was the old painful needle and string way, it was painful and scary as hell at her time, and my little sister tells me it was still the same with her with these new piercing machines, she felt the pain for a week, that tells me how scary it is, I swear whenever I fix my eyes on these big earrings they wear I get spooked, what if something happens and it got pulled off, I don't want to think about it.

I also don't like the idea of a permanent thing on my body, even if the piece is removable, the mark will still be there.

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No I haven't got my self pierced and unlike a tattoo I will never get my self pierced.

Reasons are simple, first is not my kind of accessory and doesn't fit my style, second that damn piercing can really turn the tide in a fight, eh not that I get into any fights *cough* but you know just in case it can cause you great damage.

I really advice people who want to get a piercing to keep it to one, preferably on the ear, they can cause infection and generally the problems that can be caused doesn't worth the cool, hip or whatever look, so just don't do it over a friends (especially female if you're male and male of you're female) pestering but make it your own style decision.
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Argeneth about the style thing. If you're going to get a piercing you have to really make it your own, not to just fit in with fads. I've seen some people that piercings look absolutely terrific on. Some girls with nose rings for example, if they carry the style off well, just look great. Tongue rings can also be enticing. I think that part of what can be appealing about these piercings in unorthodox places is the forbidden aspect of it. Sure it's becoming more and more accepted in the mainstream, but there's still that bit of rebelliousness to it.

One thing that I think are absolutely disguting are ear plugs. If you aren't familiar with the term, it's those giant holes in the ear lobe that people put big plastic plugs in, or even worse, big plastic hoops in that you can see right through. They stretch the ears all out of proportion and make them look very gross. I don't think that your ears could ever recover from that sort of abuse either, so you'd be stuck with big holes in your ears for the rest of your life.
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hell O first i would like to say i have no piercing myself (and i'm not planning on any) but i do have many friends that do.
My friend chris has an his right ear with a zero gauge (yes it's gross) and he has his eyebrow pierced. He really does it to fit in with all the little "scene hardcore" kids, but he will never really admit that.
My other friend has a prince albert......that he did himself. and if you don't know what that is.....mmm you can PM me i'll tell you. All he told me is a lot of ice is need and it's really not that bad. He doesn't do it for anyone which i think is cool.
my girlfriend recently got her ears pierced and looks good.

i myself find most piercing meaningless and unneeded. i think that ear piercing are alright if ya don't go over board. but that's really it. most people get piercings to fit in or be "rebellious" which is lame in my opinion. but that's just my opinion.

PS i hate those people at Hot Topic with their eyeliner and lip rings. i mean i'm all for punk and noise-rock but i'm don't like people doing it just for the style.

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems like I am the only one with actual body piercings.

I have my left eyebrow pierced, I've had it for seven years now. I have my labret done, that I've had for about five years. My tongue is pierced, for about five years as well. My newest is an industrial piercing in my left ear.

I love them all. Oh and Njord, I only felt a small amount of pain for about a few seconds when my labret was done, but for the most part the others didn't hurt. I guess it depends on the individuals pain tolerance.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I guess, or maybe because my sister didn't got anything to ease the pain before being punched.

Speaking of easing the pain, do they get anything like a tranquilizer before being pierced? If not, then it sure does pain.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually getting pierced isn't a painful experience. At least it wasn't to me. You could feel something alien going through you skin and the initial piercing, but that only lasted a few moments.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord wrote:
Speaking of easing the pain, do they get anything like a tranquilizer before being pierced? If not, then it sure does pain.

Nope!

No pain killers are given. Nothing is used to dull or deaden pain. The area is sterilized and shaven if nessesary, then pierced. Which is why it's not for everyone I suppose. :lol:

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
butters

The Keeping It Real Krew

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got both my ears pierced and hoping to get my lip pierced soon and maybe add one more to my right ear. Why you ask? Becouse its simple! I just can!

RIP Eddie 1967 - 2005
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't advice the lip too much. Speaking from experience - it gets really cold in the miserable weather and stings your lip, eating is a pain for the whole time you have it, kissing isn't as easy as it once was. Also, it messes your teeth up.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In high school, we once got these stickers that you put on your ear so that it looks like an earring, and my friend said that I would look good with earrings. I've been thinking of getting one when I'm older, and I probably will. I would probably have someone go first and tell me how much it hurts before I go through with it though. Now, tattooes are a different story. There is no way in hell I'm getting one of those.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: