Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lost (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't like last week's episode. I was hoping to see something more begin, like the invasion. Instead, it was like a giant set-up to leave everything resolved in the finale. I think it was a major downer from the last episode.

It was a little cool to see that station and the people, as it intrigues me as to what the hell is going on. Yet the entire episode just seemed like a collective turd to me.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the season finale is going to be good,but nothing out of the ordinary.I predict this: 1:30 of the show is gonna be about flashbacks,and the other 30 minutes are going to be about the big fight against Ben.

And i believe Charlie is not going to die,because Desmond is going to save him.......again. TT_TT

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jack having flashbacks of the future now about being off the island?

What was charlie thinking he could have got out then shut the door before the water came in to the room he was in he could have lived to with desmond too.

Is walt and michael still on the island?

Why is john trying to stop everybody from leaving the island so bad?

I going to go nuts waiting for next season to start up to find out whats going on.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very good season finale, but it took me a little while to figure out what was going on. Spoilers in black below.

Let's start with the flashbacks, or, apparently, the premonitions as they're revealed to be. I was mostly confused as to how Christian Shepherd was still being referenced. Certainly someone had known that he had died before the plane crash, or would at least not be referencing him after being gone for so long, so that means that, in this future, he must have been alive somehow.

Anyone catch Sun in the first premonition seen where Jack was in the plane? I thought that was pretty cool. Other than that, I believe it was Sawyer's death that had Jack going to the funeral. That'd be the biggest reason why he'd ask Kate if she had gone.

Now, for the main episode, Charlie died! They actually followed through! I didn't really like how they had him die, because as Glen said, he could have survived, but his belief was that he had to die for Claire to be rescued, so he was willing to die for that.

I loved the raid scene and find it funny that it was Jin who failed to hit his target. My money was on Bernard. But yeah, that was played out well. It seems that no one trusts Ben anymore, even among the others. While Mikhail followed his orders, he definitely wasn't happy with Ben.

However, Locke seems to have bought in fully to what Ben believed. Walt's cameo as the spirit of the island was great and I'm glad they didn't kill off Locke. He seems to recognize that whoever is out there is dangerous for the island, and with the island being the best thing that's ever happened to him, he wants to keep it safe.

It seems like there are far fewer other's now. 9 died in the raid, 3 in the looking glass. They really took a pounding this episode with most of the significant ones being taken out. I don't like how they didn't go into Jacob at all this episode, but then that would cut out the commercial time.

It was a very good episode and I can't wait for it to begin again.
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Christian is dead, the doctor looked at him quite insanely when Jack had mentioned him. Up there could refer to heaven as any more likelyhood.

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It sucks that it's not on 'til the start of 2008!! Jeez. Keeping us waiting that long.

(Discussion In Black)

One must ponder the fact that how the decision that Jack made ended up with him in one hell of a mess. From what we know from the episode it seems that the communication through the Sat. Phone was the main reason. Wonder what happened to the others? (Referring to everyone on the island.)!

One wonders indeed.

Oh, yeah! I forgot to add:

If Mikial comes back alive in Season 4. So help me I'll... I'll... Go crazy!
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the thing with jack's flashforward is that we still dont even know who is on the island, if anynoe.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was a much better finale than the season 2 finale. I thought that Charlie's death was quite emotional - I know he felt like he had to die but I still didn't think he would die, or if he would, then he'd be brought back. Who knows, perhaps he will be brought back?

I didn't really like Jack's premonitions. Perhaps Lost will follow the route that it's one of many futures that could happen? It only became viable when Jack used the phone to call the boat - if he hadn't, then that possible future could not have been realised. That doesn't mean it's necessarily going to happen, but it's a strong possibility. Perhaps the sentimentalist in me just doesn't want it to happen as I hope for a happy and satisfying conclusion to the plot.

The camp scene was so very tense I thought and I couldn't believe it all worked out in the end. I loved how Hurley saved the day with the Vee Dubya! That was beautiful. Sawyer killing Tom was great as it completely echoed what he said at the end of season 1.

I didn't think they'd show Jacob in the last episode as I'm sure they're saving him, Dharma, the blackness and countless other mysteries for the last 48 episodes.

Roll on 2008 I say!

Poor Charlie :(

Edit: I recently read this theory, and while I don't think it's worded very well, the theme of the theory is quite neat. I don't read any of the Lost forums so I'm not sure if this is a new/old/crap/ace theory, but I thought I'd share it as I'm still in the finale-high having just watched it about 30 minutes ago.

Quote:
After the events of the flash forward, Jack continues to search for a way back to the Island. But is unsuccessful, all the way into old age.

Eventually, he meets someone (possibly Walt or Desmond) who tells him there is a way - but it might not work out the way he hopes.

Desperate Jack grasps the opportunity anyway. But although he finds himself back on The Island, most people can't see or hear him. After many years, he finally meets Locke, and tries vigorously to get Locke to listen to him. Unfortunately Locke cannot fully converse with Old Jack (or "Jacob" as he has called himself to avoid tipping off Ben).

Ben has become suspicious though. He realises the similarity between the names of "Jack" and "Jacob", and has spotted a vague resemblance between the elderly apparition, and the leader of the Losties. Jacob's attempt to communicate with Locke is the final confirmation. So Ben tries to kill Locke to stop him helping young Jacob aka Jack as he thinks Jacob/Jack is trying to get him to leave the Island.

God knows how he's supposed to get back on the Island simply by meeting Walt or Desmond, but well, yeah.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now I'm really convinced the Island's in Indonesia after that episode with Naomi! :shocked:

What better place to hide an island in a nation of estimated 17.000+ islands, which only 13.000+ of them are already found?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm. I was just bored the other day and reading some stuff (nothing major what-so-ever) about Season 4, and I came across this nasty little snippit.

Apparently the seemingly invincible Mikhail Bakunin, a.k.a. the Eyepatch Man, finally died. I didn't think he did at the end, but according to Wikipedia:

It is has been confirmed by the producers that he died in that explosion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Lost#Mikhail_Bakunin (Last sentence on his little bio).

That and Richard Alpert (the unageing guy who looks like an older version of Will from Will and Grace) won't be returning. Or will likely not anyway due to a prior commitement. Just thinking about Lost really as I'm watching the episode where Desdmond wakes up in the past after the hatch exploded, so I'm in the Lost Vibe at the moment.

So, that was my small ramble.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After watching a re-run of the last episode, I went a bit Lost-mad and wanted to watch more. So I found this seemingly official teaser for season 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very interesting teaser. Apparently it was shown at comic-con. Anyway, it definitely makes me interested in the next season of Lost, I'm a bit of a sucker for time travel. :mrgreen:
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Finally Season 4 has started, so I thought I'd bump the topic back up.

The first episode was real good, and feel it was a cool way to open up the season. And it looks like I was right about the island being in Indonesia.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been fairly enjoying this season. The flash forwards are a nice touch, and makes it even more intriguing.

The whole time business with Desmond confuses me though. Tss. Ha.
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its been real good so far and i can not wait till they show how the six person is that left the island is and i think i might know who the guy on the ship is thats working for ben. but i have to wait and see if i am right or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: