Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

do you think millie and mel are related
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

are millie and mel related
yes i agree
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
of course there related
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
i think there related but not like a mother duaghter thing more like .....
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
no they can't be related
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
i'm not sure
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
no
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
they must be related
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
they must not be related
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: do you think millie and mel are related Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here are reasons why they have to be related yes of corse they both wear blue, they both have hats, they both have a pet that has an attack,they are both good at magic , they both smile and they are my favorite characters

i think mels is millie duaghter do u agree with me ????

*use punctuation in the future, so your posts are easier to read, rather than posting a huge rambling block of text*

*also, don't use cutesy abbreviations for words*
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh-- I never really made that connection, but now that you mention it they're kinda similar, but there isn't really enough to say that they're related. It's possible, but Mel's animal is more of a puppet anyway, where as Millie has a groundhog thingy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if they're related or not... usually they would give some sort of info on if one of the stars of destiney are related to another or not.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They so look alike so I think they are related in some sorts. I think the exact word would be similiar.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The two do have a resemblance to each other in looks and in character, so maybe they are related for the following reasons:

1- They both wear blue (light blue) clothes (maybe they're some kind of Harmonian spies, not necessarily Harmonian though).
2- The two have some kind of creature to fight with (Bonaparte and Branky).
3- They are great with magic (they are able to use the Blue Gate Rune, aren't they?)
4- The two are engulfed in mystery (no one knows where they came from).
5- They got the same hair color (brown or red).
6- They both are crazy and cute.
7- They both have the same star (Chiku).
8- There names begins with the same letter (M for Millie and Mel and even there pet's name begin with same letter B for Bonaparte and Branky, isn't that a coincidence).

Therefore, there is a big probability that they both are related in some way but I hope not in a mother and daughter relationship since that would be too much for Suikoden 3 (we already have many characters that are related to previous ones in a mother and daughter relationship) though maybe they are from the same place, cult, or group.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think so as millie is 14 in suikoden II, so it wouldn't be possible for mel (whose 13 in SIII as each chiku star is younger in age. ie: S1 chiku Lotte is 15yrs old, Millie is 14 and Mel is 13)

So I would say that mel being a daughter or such would be impossible let alone be a realtive as millie was a wanderer.

I'll just say its concidence.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm taking a guess that they are cousins twice removed. :lol:

One wonders how Mel acquired Branky. Or even how Millie acquired Bonaparte. Yes, they are similar, in battle statistics, looks and personality. Well, not personailty, since I don't think Millie would beat up her hedgehog on the wall.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well....as for their pets, Bonapart should be thankfull he isn't in the situation Branky is (owch!)

th...eh...tch! your reasons Hotspot aren't good enough. If you want to see a good 'are they realted story?" read the "Jowy as a Wisemail" theroy, then come back with a better dictated idea.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Edited for pointless and agressive content.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lotte wrote:
I don't think so as millie is 14 in suikoden II, so it wouldn't be possible for mel (whose 13 in SIII as each chiku star is younger in age. ie: S1 chiku Lotte is 15yrs old, Millie is 14 and Mel is 13)

So I would say that mel being a daughter or such would be impossible let alone be a realtive as millie was a wanderer.

I'll just say its concidence.

what does them having to be younger have to do with it? and how do you know lotte is 15.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everything you need to know

IS 461
Hortez VII, Fubar, Arthur, Louis, Mel, Rody, and Hugo(S3) are born.

Technically, they are all 14 by Suikoden 3's timeline, but it appears that the Suikoden world counts the year you born as 1 year old, as opposed to our world.

Edit: For her to be pregnant with Mel (who was born on IS 461), She would have to be pregnant around IS 460, which is Suikoden 2. She's 14 in that time (13 by our standards). Assuming that three trimesters is still needed to have a baby, (and it should be, since they really wouldn't bother with this point at all, IMO), it's not very likely that she's Mel's mother.

Now a relative sounds more realistic, although there's no way to proove that point at all.

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's ridiculous to base character relation on such weak information; based on that, i could say that all the dogs from sIII are from the same litter simply because they're all the same breed, sasuke and fuma are brothers because they're both young and ninjas or or that futch's first dragon, black, is related to bright because they're both dragons.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes. yes you could sybiliious.

And why not? There are stranger things in earth than there are in heaven....i forgot who said that, though.

But facts are facts. Ced has proven it that Mel would have to have been pregnant as an adolescence for Mel to be her daughter. Is that possible? Perhaps. It has happened.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

*here are reasons why they have to be related yes of corse they both wear blue, they both have hats, they both have a pet that has an attack,they are both good at magic , they both smile and they are my favorite characters *

this is the reasoning behind the theory; weak beyond doubt, and of itself, easy to punch a hole through on many levels *one already has been presented by ced.*

strange, yes? realistic? no...given the circumstances, even if millie were pregnant at that time, she's in a war, and the last thing any pregnant woman/girl does is get involved in a battle; childbirth in that setting *worldwise, that is* was risky enough-it's highly doubtful she'd risk her health, potentially her life by fighting in a war.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meg is a friend of Millie. Meg's daughter's Belle. According to a few people I know, Belle is a friend of Mel.

Quote:
IS 447
Tinto takes advantage of Scarlet Moon's civil war and attacks but Barbarossa, along with the Six Great Generals and Leon Silverberg, manages to beat them back.
Gengen, Chaco, Templeton, Tomo, Futch, Millie, Bazba, Estella, Dios, and Sergeant Jordi are born.

Quote:
IS 461
Hortez VII, Fubar, Arthur, Louis, Mel, Rody, and Hugo(S3) are born.

461-447= 14.
Millie has to be pregnant around IS 460. Which makes her age around 13-15.

Quote:
IS 475
The Lizard and Karaya Clans in the Grasslands ambush the Zexen Knights at a peace treaty negotiations at the Amur Plains following the Lizard Chief Zepon's murder, and fighting between the Grasslands and Zexen continues. Meanwhile, Harmonia attacks the Grasslands, capturing the Safir Clan and attempting to invade the Chisha Clan. In response, a young Grasslander boy named Hugo gains control of the True Fire Rune and becomes the new Flame Champion. After some hesitation, the Grasslands and the Zexen Knights are united under this new banner and the Second Fire Bringer War begins. The Fire Bringer suffer initial defeats but then drive the Harmonians under Bishop Sasarai from Brass Castle. Luc, another Harmonian Bishop, gains control of all five True Elemental Runes in an attempt to destroy his True Wind Rune, and Sasarai's Harmonian forces switch sides to help the Fire Bringer face Luc and his forces, who are soon defeated.

475-461=14.
So, Mel has to be around 14 or 15 years old when the second fire bringer war.

Do i make sense at all? :oops: @.@ I, myself is confused.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: