Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MYSTERY SOLVED: Who is Hugo's father?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: MYSTERY SOLVED: Who is Hugo's father? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MYSTERY SOLVED!
By The Icebergin

Yes, that's right, I've followed all the leads, turned every page. And I've come to the conclusion of one of Suikoden's greatest mysteries.

WHO IS HUGO'S FATHER?

No, it's not Luca Blight, nor is it Georg Prime, and Han is a definite NO! And no, you freaks that read waaaaay too much slash, it's NOT RIOU!

So who is it, Icebergin?

I'll tell you who it is! It's so simple! Hugo's father is.... HUGO! That's right, the father of the air to the flame champion is that quiet little stick man librarian in the Toran Republic's library. Not convinced? Well, I intend to prove this... mathematically of course!

1)Hugo's dad was a kind man. Well, we all know that Hugo the librarian is a kind man, I mean he keeps your books for you, and he doesn't even bother with late fees or anything. Also, have you ever met a librarian that was genuinely mean? And if you have, you're an idiot. They weren't mean, you're just imagining it. Also, you just are like "Hey, wanna join my army" and he's like "Well sure!" A complete jackass would've been mean like Lorelai and tell you to "go suck an egg until you've got like a million more people, jerkface." Thus, Hugo was a nice man.

2)Hugo's dad had black hair. Ooooh! We've got you now, Icebergin! Hugo the librarian has BROWN hair. Do you think it's that simple? Of course not! THINK! Where did you recruit Hugo? Qlon temple. Who else did you recruit there? Morgan? Sanchez? FUGITIVES! So, now we KNOW that Hugo is a fugitive as well! Nothing escapes the grasp of the Icebergin! So, naturally he'd be looking to change his appearance, thus he read some books on dyeing his hair. He dyed his hair brown! And that mustache! PHONEY! Thus, his original hair is black. We also know that hair coloring has been used in the Suikoverse before (Zaj dyes his hair in infiltrate the Lakje family) I know what you're wondering... what could he be running from? The answer is simple. Overdue library books!

3)We've already been introduced to Hugo's father. Well, you've played Suikoden 1, right? And you saw the guy running the library. Yeah, that's Hugo's father. Enough said here.

4)Hugo was born after the Dunan Unification War. Okay, now time of conception come into play. If normal 9 month pregnancies exist in the Suikoden world, and Hugo was not born prematurely, this gives us plenty of time to have Lucia fall in love with her lifemate and conceive Hugo. Here are is the most likely scenario giving us a Hugo/Lucia relationship.

After Suikoden 1, Hugo becomes chief judge for the Toran Republic. However, being in such a position eventually causes his past as a fugitive to catch up with him! Thus, he hits the road, running again from him past, finding safe heaven in the only place he could think of... Greenhill! The Academy, of course! What better way could a librarian hide himself? Thus, it places him in the right place. He would definitely keep a low profile there... until Lucia showed up! One dark night in Greenhill, she was snooping around, looking to assassinate Teresa Wisemail. Taking a wrong turn, she ended up in the room of one Hugo, the librarian. After a brief chat, Lucia was head over heels for the little librarian. She was left only with his name... a name that she decided that her child would bear in remembrance of the great man she met in Greenhill. Or something like that. I mean it's also conceivable for Hugo to have joined the Highland Army as well (especially for you people with the "Jowy's stars of destiny" theories).

There you have it folks! MYSTERY SOLVED! It might as well be canon, people! Icebergin's info is top-notch, I assure you!

I'm here through Thursday.

Now, I ask that you, the SARS board members give me a new mystery to unravel! PM me your mystery and I'll be a regular ol' Richmond and find you the answers!

I'm serious!

PM ME!

Please?

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that possibility doesnt really have all that much standing with yours truly as it is pretty much accepted truth that his father was part of the second Suikoden game. More likely than not even, part of the highland army and one can only figure perhaps that it's someone of high ranking when Jowy was in charge of Highland. Obviously not Jowy but someone in that area. That is just my opinion anyways and you never know. As far as the next mystery I suppose I could PM you with one or something like that.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll bet it was Tony, I mean, it did say he got married. And who's kinder than a gardener, well, I mean, besides a librarian.woo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tony was a good canidate, man. But while I was looking for my info, I ruled him out when i accidentally unraveled his mystery! But that's a mystery.... for another day. :wink:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing I can think of in response to this is...XD

On another note, I was shocked when I read that Hugo(S1)`s age was just 18...I thought was closer to 40. Oh, and that means he was 21 when Lucia was 22...

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ack! I forgot to address that point in my final version of this solved mystery! Just goes to show you... HE CHANGED HIS APPEARANCE!

Thanks, Gwendal!

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm really not sure that there are words to describe that Icebergin ;) but I'm glad the mystery is finally solved!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting and maybe relevant theory, now hopefully we can get some answers from the makers of the whole Suikoden universe. It is a very well thought out plan tho.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the Suikoden 3 manga it says Hugo is a Karayan word.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucia says Hugo means 'arrow feathers'
GrimmHooke

Mongoose Monarchs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still up for the theory that Bob is the real father. ;3

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is excellent!
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's been known that the Suikoden 3 manga author does not follow everything correctly through. So the possibility could still be up ;p

Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What? Other theories? the Mystery is SOLVED! CASE CLOSED! I've only recieved ONE new mystery to solve! c'mon people! PM those mysteries! I'm here to prove them all! Mathematically, of course.

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but I have none -o-.
But I always thought the JowyxLucia thing was pretty funny. I mean
'Hey Jowykins! How you been!?'
'Uhhh....'
'What's the matter?: And I brought lil Hugo along too! Say hello Hugo!"
'Uh....'
*Jilia comes in*
'What's the matter Jowy?'
'UHHHH...'

Edit: I was messing with the start of suikoden 3 and in Hugo's scenario in chapter 1, Luce comments on how Hugo is becoming like his father and 'brave as a jaguar'. Any explanations? :D
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: