Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MYSTERY SOLVED: Who is Hugo's father?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Riou wasn`t really romantically involved with someone, was he? At least not during the war...I know that Eilie was in love with him, but I don`t think he returned her feelings. At least not in the game...I don`t know about the novel.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he did like her, maybe not love, but seem as he doesn't talk or show any feelings (or not many). It's difficult to see how he feels about anyone, even Nanami.

Quote:
I think that Hugos father could be Riou because lucia was sussposed to be a star of destiny but they changed it and put pesmerga in her spot last minute.

Oh come on! Riou loves Jowy. He would never cheat on him with Lucia. ^_^

Everything you think you know, is incorrect.
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucia has only met Riou in his room and in the battlefield. It's veryryryry nutty to assume they couldn't keep their hands off each other on their first meeting. And after the game Riou is with Nanami and Jowy, meaning that he would be more concerned with them.

But look at his innocent face and wonder if he's not the perfect target for women :x

Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This isn't meant to be a discussion topic. Icebergin and I have provided the only real alternative's, either Hugo is Hugo's father. Or Hugo's future wife is his cousin. Or both. So either accept the facts or go find somewhere else to play! :twisted:
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe I`m missing something, but...where does people get the idea that there`s anything between Hugo and Belle?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gwendal, didn't you know? In Suikoden, there aren't any plutonic relationships. So naturally any male and female that even share a word together are romantically linked!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you recruit Belle with Hugo, she goes Ga-ga over him. Go do it, you'll see what I mean

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I`ve done that, a while ago, and the only thing I remember her saying is something like "You`re the greatest guy I`ve ever met!". Does Hugo ever show the slightest interest in her? They`re just 13 and 15, anyway, so I doubt they`ll form any life-long relationship. :P

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ehhh i still say his father is sydonia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

This isn't meant to be a discussion topic. Icebergin and I have provided the only real alternative's, either Hugo is Hugo's father. Or Hugo's future wife is his cousin. Or both. So either accept the facts or go find somewhere else to play!

I think Saben said it best.

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gosh Icebergin your just like Jimmy Kudo off Case closed. :)
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you, thank you... No case is to big or too small for El Iceo-bergino!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its gotta be Genkaku is HUGO's DADDY!
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GREAT IDEA!

But...

Genkaku was dead before Lucia came to Dunan.

Necrophilliac, she is not.

:)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They probably meet somewhere else :) u wouldnt know. but who knows it could be anyone. It could Miklotov but he doest have blue eyes i think he does have black hair and his nice. It could be Culgan or Seed one of those guys myte be the one both have black hair i think and nice. Since Lucia got pregnant during the the Dunan war. hey maybe Jimba/wyatt! theres other reasson why lucia accepted jimba.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: