Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

FFP; the suikox of Final Fantasy (mostly)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: FFP; the suikox of Final Fantasy (mostly) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This website is very new. It was only released yesterday. This site runs similar to the way suikox runs, but it is Final Fantasy-based of course. It has soldiers and gil (instead of potch). It also has various nations from different FF games. Several members who are here at suikox have worked on it. Since I know you all like it here at suikox, I'm sure you'd like FF platform too (if you are familiar with the FF games as I'm sure many of you are).

The web address is as follows:

www.ffplatform.com

Last edited by Tonberry on Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went there and joined; my only beef is that I have noticed a couple members running nations and they write with really really horrible grammar and lack of punctuation. Not to nitpick, but that may make some people shy away when they see certain people running things and they are incapable of getting a firm grasp on the english language dudes :\ But I hope to have a lot of fun there.
Vextor

Potch
Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I helped with the code at the site. I allowed them to use proprietary code that I developed, so please don't tell me "FFP stole your idea!." They have my permission. Just trying to protect myself from baragges of PMs.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I was gonna ask that in my post above too, but figured you probably heard about it. I also figured you had something to do with it since it's so similar.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

Potch
Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*whew!*

Wow, that's reallt nice of you, SARS. I was going to ask you about it at some point later, as well... But I see you're down with it, so there's realy no reason to ask now.

And I totally agree with you about some of the leaders, St. Ajora... That is kinda' driving me bonkers... Ah well, I know we have at least SOME good leaders there. :wink:

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Laugh*

At least The Black Knight's signature there is futching good xD... Once im back to my place I'll register on that thingie, Im crashing on a relatives house and whenever she sees me in a forum she looks a bit like this: :?
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

Potch
Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:

At least The Black Knight's signature there is futching good xD... Once

You saw that? lol, I have that in my profile pretty much everywhere now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined up and I'm leader of Corneria. I have the same concern about the nation leaders, I think it might be a good idea to reconsider some of them (one in particular is driving me up a wall.)

If you like Final Fantasy you should check it out. Once we get everything up and running it will be like you were one of the first members on SuikoX. Just think about it, giant soldier count that newbs can look at and go "WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE THAT!?!?!" Ya know, the way we all did when we joined SuikoX. (don't lie, you know you all did it.)

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think we all have the same one in mind *whistles*

I already moaned about the soldier count thing :P But I kept it to myself. I find that it is very very difficult to accumulate soldiers...it's set much lower than Suikox, it seems. Oh well.

Leaders should slave away like the rest of us, arr!
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

Potch
Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been a part of this site since before we went public. I've done a lot of work on it (If you've noticed I've been absent as of late, posting far less.) its really a fun site if you give it a chance.

About some of the Nation Leaders. A few were given jobs in haste to try and get all nation leaders there for when it opened. Some aren't the best choices, but we're working on it. I think the admin (not me, although I'm one right now to help with phpBB) has a few ideas of who he wants replaced. I think the people with the best shot are respected individuals here on Suikox. Everyone's Grudge, Scarlet Assassin, Sai Fujiwara and myself were chosen because of their activity here. If you join, it may not be too late to get a position, but don't go there with that being your only reason.

We won't be doing nation battles like Suikox until we get A.) a functional map (If ANYONE can help with this PM me) B.) More active members.

We have people coming in from other Final Fantasy sites as well, so get your foot in before its too late. if I can become a Mod/Leader (temporary Admin) you can too!

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanna be a leader... *acting like a brat...* :lol:

Haha, but seriously, there is this one leader that can't even type decent english... I really think he should be removed... (Heck, he even triple posts... ARGH...)
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly, most of the leaders are a little...underqualified. But hey, leave them that way, I'll just crush them with my superior brain power.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone there ever seriously role fought?

Cause that blank character apparently never has. He was SCRIPTING responses for other player characters!

You don't script in a melee role fight topic. Hell, you don't script at all. Because that's blatent character control, without concent.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...

Last edited by Jhones on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurelien

Potch
Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined up as well over there. Dangit, I want to join Shinra ... there's just no way Reno being in Alexandria (though they'd definitely be my second choice). And looks like it's just me and the nation leader.

*sings just the two of us ~~~~

EDIT: No offense to anyone there, but I find it a bit disturbing when someone uses red font too much. Red font on a black background should only be used once in a while so that the text stood out from the rest of the text. But if used totally for the whole stats of some nation leaders, I think it's quite hard for the eyes.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Describe the character thing was ment for their Board characters... And what do I get? A Ninja Chocobo knight with Legendary armor, and a Greatsword he usesin one hand called the Masamune 2, plus some weird ass time mage/ garbage man, who's wearing what looks like gay pride clothes and is non-corporeal, with a handlebar mustache...

Where in the name of Lucifer did these people come from?!?!

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: