Suikoden Unique and Irenic Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle Posture & Weapon Brandishing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My character uses a trident, with flat blades not pokers, just as a reference.

Battle Intro: Stands with trident in like a staff than spins it into battle position, prongs forward with two hands on shaft.

Neutral stance: Holding the Trident with the blades forward and with two hands. Stands with side facing enemies and a wide set stance. Legs just outside shoulder width apart.

Attack: Runs in and stabs enemy with trident from a low position, with one knee to the ground.

Return: Jumps back and then walks backwards into place if jump isn't far enough

Defensive stance: Trident diagonally across body. Torso faces forward.

Rune casting:
Hands- Hold hand with rune affixed out with the other hand holding trident.
Head- Holds trident in both hands and bows head then thrusts the trident into the air, but not toss.

Counter Attack: Blocks and hits enemy with the butt of the trident.

Victory Pose: Puts trident horizontally across shoulders and rests hands upon followed by him thumping down on the ground for a relaxed sit.

Critical Condition: Leans on trident like its a staff. Pants.

Defeated: Trys to attack but misses and falls over. "Goes down swinging"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to change my avatar soon ^^ nontheless, I am a portay of a warrior here.

My character uses a pair of immense and enormous aura blue slanting double-blade daggers in that could be put together as a large rare weapon that has the daggers back-to-back, pointing at diffiernt direction

Like this : >< OR )( OR ][

with silver bells of doom (which is at the fulcrum of the dagger, at the center in between the blades in each dagger). I called it Erinyes...what? Okay fine, Chandra (moon in Sanskrit), AKA Destiny

Battle Intro : Throws double-blade daggers in the air, flipping above and catching them. Clipping them together to be as one once dropped back to the ground.

Neutral Stance : Has the Chandra as daggers. Feet are move apart while the right foot is forward, readyng to brush the ground or leap in air. Left hand holding the other pair of dagger holds it in eye level while the other one is pointing vertically (so the top and bottom blade are pointing at the opposite direction only vertically)

Attack : runs forward, placing the two daggers together, forming the back-to-back dagger formation and then leaping high in air, pulling backwards quite a bit and throwing it to the enemy.

Return : Catching the boomering-like weapon after striking the enemy, while in mid-air. The forced that the boomerang-like weapon brought to me pushes me backwards in air and then I bring it down to part them once more. Then drops to the ground with daggers ready to strike again.

Defensive Stance : crosses the daggers in level with the face.

Rune Casting : Hands-the bells ring from the weapons as the right/left arm is pointing downwards, palm facing the ground and the other arm stretch at the back. In a lower stance

Counter Attack : crosses daggers to block it and then pulls one arm, striking it back to the enemy and then the other arm.

Victor Pose : places together the daggers once more then throwing it in air, spinning. When it fell and is at reach, grab the handels with both hands exactly and then part them.

Critical Condition : one knee is dropped to the ground with an arm, holding the dagger while the other arm covers my mouth, still holding the dagger in a tight way.

Defeated : The bells are scattered, falling from the daggers as I fall down sideways
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: Flipping his leather cloak open, lucent bears his armor-plated arm and lowers his head with a sly grin.

Neutral: Lucent stands sidelone facing the enemy, right side leading with his armored arm held up, palm up, occasionally making a "come on" gesture to provoke his opponents.

Attacking: Charges in and spins around for a single and thunderous unarmed strike with the armored fist.

Retreating: Lucent waves both hands and grins apologetically before turning around and running as fast as he can.

Defending: Lucent blocks incoming attacks with his armor-plated sleeve gauntlet.

Rune Casting: Raises his right hand over his head holding up two fingers and extending his thumb.

Victory Pose: Lucent flips his cloak closed and lowers his head.

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: Masaya licks his lips and winks at the enemy inticing him or her to come closer.

Neutral: Masaya stands arms completely limp, looking at the enemy with a sadistic smile.

Attacking: Masaya moves in close to the enemy, touching nose to nose, then punching them in the stomach and running back to position giggling.

Counter Attack: When the enemy moves in close, Masaya moves in even closer, usually to close for the enemys comort, and Masaya knee's in the stomach.

Retreating: Huge creepy anime tears fly from Masaya's face as he runs backwards at the screen untill he fades out of view.

Defending: Masaya falls to the ground completely on his rear, and gets up when the enemy moves away.

Rune Casting: Masaya winks at the enemy and gives the peace sign with whatever hand the ruen is on.

Criticle Postion: Masaya is sitting cross legged looking up at the enemy, head completely limp.

Victory Pose: Masaya grabs his crotch at the fallen enemy in a disgusting mannor, then turns his back on them looking away off into the distance.

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: the dark mist around him disappears... brings his head up from facing the floor... and brings out his weapons... ceruberus...

Neutral: JNX stands straight with his weapons in his hands facing the floor... by his side... without a care knowing his enemies are no match whoever they are...

Readying for attack: he lifts his fifty kilogram twin ceruberus handguns up, and aims at the enemy while making a cross sign in his arms... so the left arm aims right and the right arm aims left... while standing straight, legs spread shoulder width, knee slightly bent... head down, focusing...

Attacking: shoots six rounds... three bullets from each gun... each bullet explode upon impact unleashing dark elements to cause firther damage to the enemy...

Counter Attack: after letting the enemy attack him, without flinching or moving unless the head was hit, in which his head would just turn slowly back facin the enemy...he brings his right arm up slowly and shoots the enemies head...

Retreating: the dark mist resurrounds him and covers him completely in a thicker mist, causing him to slowly teleport away...

Defending: JNX crosses his arms in his chest, making an ... this defend is against magic, against normal he just stands normally...

Rune Casting: bends his neck to the right, while staring at the enemy with an evil grin... the rune symbol apears in his left eye...

Criticle Postion: down on one knee, facing the floor, with his left arm holding him up against the ground...

Victory Pose: puts his weapons away and bends his neck, grinning evily...

Defeated: he can't be completely defeated :wink: he will at worse remain in his critical condition, after obtaining zero health, he will slowly heal until all other members are dead...

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beginning Pose: Camus the Noble holds his staff by his side, then swings it in front of him at a diagonal.

Beginning Assault: He vaults into the air using the staff, then, while in mid-air, flips it around to come crashing onto the enemy's head. This move can end the battle intstantly when Camus the Noble fights lesser enemies, such as unskilled foot soldiers.

Basic Attacks:
Smash- Camus the Noble smashes the staff downward on the enemy's head.
Aerial Assault- see Beginning Assault. Essentially a more powerful version of a Smash.
Swipe- Camus the Noble swipes the staff sideways at the opponent.
Thrust- Jabs pointed end of staff at opponent.
Sweep- Camus the Noble attempts to sweep enemy's feet out from under them.
Spurt- Camus the Noble shoots small burst of elemental energy from his hand.

Advanced Attacks:
Feint- Camus the Noble performs the early moves of an exagerrated Sweep, forcing the opponent to jump. When the opponent jumps, he reverses the staff and performs an upward thrust, impaling the enemy.
Repeated Thrust- Self-explanatory.
Field of Protection: Spins staff in wide circle in front of self, creating a field that will deflect projectiles.
Rune Magic- Camus the Noble casts a magic spell.

Obviously there are more, basically anything you can do with a quarterstaff will work here.

Counterattacks:
Swing-Around- Camus the Noble blocks opponent's weapon with one side of staff and throws his weight forward on the other side, knocking the enemy upside the head.
Repeated Spurt- Occupies enemy's weapon with his own, while regaining advantage by firing multiple bursts of magical energy.

Magic Casting Pose: Stands quietly holding quarterstaff, channeling energy from magical crystals inside the rod.

Victory Pose: If opponent is still alive, Camus the Noble heals the opponent's wounds if he feels that he has faced an honorable enemy. Walks away from battlefield.

Death Pose: Camus the Noble uses the last of his strength plant his staff firmly in the ground and tie himself to it, so that he may die on his feet.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: Draws his two swords from their sheaths *a draw sound like the Tetsusaiga from InuYasha*

Stance: Right hand sword is held normally, the left hand sword is held like a dagger. Left side/foot is always forward (pretty much my avatar).

Attack: Side sweeps with both swords, attacking first with the right hand, then sweeping in with the left.

Evade: Jumps back, then forward again.

Counter: Blocks with the left hand sword and spins to the left, slashing foe with the right hand sword.

Rune: Stabs both swords into the ground, puts both hands into the air and crosses them, whatever hand has the Rune being cast is forward, his head down, and his eyes closed. Rune symbol then appears, magic is cast, and he re-takes his swords.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SergeXIII

The Awesome

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was assigned a madigician, so I'll asume my character from my ill fated action comedy Ultima World, a comic that died before I could get serious with it... but my character was established, so I'll go on that.

The Basics: I use a staff and a weapon called a mana calibur, which basicaly enhances my magic capabilities. In UW it allows Serge to cast magic. For this the mana calibur, Eternal Sphere, a saber is a weapon that allows my attack damage to be based on my Magic stat rather then my STR stat. This has strong cons however, as I'll be positioned as a melee fighter with a mage's notrotious armor and defence stat, so my evasion score will be important to maintian.

Battle Intro: Nothing too fancy, look over at the enemy, bring the tips of both Eternal Sphere and my staff to eye level.

Neutral stance: Tips of weapons eye level, in front of me pointed at about a 45 degree angle. I'm hunched over a bit, knees bent and domanant foot back.

Attack: Downward Diagonal slash from ES -> low spin -> Upward Diagonal attack with staff *->(on critical) attack with both ES and staff in scissor fasion, bringing them back to their original resting position.

Return: ...jump back...

Defensive stance: loosen up, stand side ways, bring both weapons down pointed towards the ground and make small hops back and fourth (Focus on defending)

Rune casting: (attack) Point staff at enemy
(support) hold staff perpendicular to the ground, raise it
striaght up, and slam it straight down.

Counter Attack: parry the attack with one weapon and counter with another in the same motion.

Victory Pose: lower my weapons at ease, stand side ways and let the wind blow my hair around.

Critical Condition: ES is held backhand (blade is oposite of the thumb), kneel down and lean on staff.

Defeated: fall down from critical condition, roll over so that I'm facing upwards.

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...I know that this is old, but I want to do this.

The Basics: I use a set of Twin Daggers known as Nightstalkers. They get their name from the fact that I seek peace in the world, and that I am willing to go through any lengths to find it. If I'm at short range, I can slash at the enemies with my daggers, and I can toss them like boomerangs from long range.

My character is a magic-swordsman of sorts, who leans more towards magic then strength.

Intro: Mark points his daggers at the enemy and then says, "This should be fun!"

Neutral: Mark stands and holds his daggers pointed downwards.

Attacking: Mark slashes twice preying mantis style (hitting them with downward pointed daggers) and if he gets a third shot, hits them with a magic attack. If in the back, he throws two daggers at the enemy, and follows up with a magic attack.

Retreating: Mark either teleports back to his spot, or catches his daggers as they return to him.

Defending: Mark summons a force field which protects him and also holds his daggers in front of his face in a X.

Evading: Mark teleports out of the way.

Counter-attacking: Mark shocks them with some magic attacks.

Rune Casting: Mark holds his hand up in the air with his dagger.

Critically Injured: Mark sits with his legs stretched out to his side, and holds his daggers in his hands.

Defeated: Mark falls over face-first with his daggers on the ground.

Victory Pose: Mark throws both daggers in the air, then catches them.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since someone else already revived this topic, I want to get in on the fun as well. Let's see...Parallax is my "personae's" alias, so it will serve as a name.

The Basics: Parallax wields a rapier with black and white serpents coiled round its hilt. Not literal snakes, but their effigies, in the hilt. Parallax is primarily a magician, but has a hint of battle mage to him, with attack and defense abilities a bit higher than usual, and decent evasion. He would, quite unfortunately, be an S-range fighter.

Battle Intro: Parallax raises his right hand, on which his Rage Rune is mounted, and grips his glove at the wrist with his left hand's fingers, drawing it down tight. He then draws his rapier and assumes his 'neutral' stance.

Neutral: Standing straight and tall, rapier held extended towards the enemy in the left hand, right arm at rest at his side.

Attacking: Parallax takes a couple of steps forward, and then lunges very quickly at the enemy, delivering a thrust attack.

Retreating: Parallax straightens up from his lunge while retreating backwards, fighting defensively. This is where any extra attacks from Swing/Battle Lust would be made. He simply retreats backwards to his place on the line.

Defending: Parallax hunches slightly forward, holding his rapier at more of an angle rather than outstretched right towards the enemy.

Evading: A quick parry or a swift roll to the side.

Counter-attacking: A quick parry, combined with a step backwards to get more room to 'thrust' and then a riposte attack.

Rune Casting: Switching hand positions, the left arm falls to an at-rest position at his side, still clutching his rapier, and then raises his right hand to cast. For a left-handed Rune, assuming that he had one, he would raise the left hand complete with sword up towards the sky.

Near Death: Leaning forward on one knee, face turned towards the ground, but looking up towards his enemies, point of his sword dragging along the ground at his side.

Defeated: Parallax attempts to stand, teeters once, and then falls forward flat on his face, sword skittering a few feet away from the dead fingertips of his left hand.

Victory Pose: Moving only his arm, withdraws his rapier, spins it, and sheathes it, in a single motion.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanted to post mine too! :D

Basics: Master of ranged fighting, the Captain wields a bow made of the finest dragon bones in the land. Skilled at the arts of arcane magic, he finishes of his enemies with a volley of arrows and spells.

Battle Intro: The Captain enters the scene facing downwards, and lifting his beret with great pride while preparing his arrows for the upcoming battle.

Neutral: As the Captain plans his next move, he stares at the enemy with his left hand gripping his might bow and his right hand, ready to grab arrows from his leather quiver.

Attacking: An arrow in his hand, the Captain stands straight as he aims for his enemies weakspots.

Retreating: When he feels that he is in danger, the Captain runs back to his allies while sending another arrow to the enemy's limbs.

Defending: Because his bow is made of the toughest and finest dragon skeleton, the Captain prefers using it to block the attacks directed at him. May cause the Captain to lose his balance for a turn.

Evading: Jumps to side while flinging an arrow to the target.

Counter-attacking: Jumps backward and stabs the enemy with one of his arrows.

Rune Casting: The Captain raises his right or left fist with delight as he casts numerous spells in his disposal.

Near Death
: The Captain grabs his bow arm (left arm) to control the bleeding while he leans forward because of fatigue.

Defeated: Dropping his bow, the Captain smiles in agony as he realizes his defeat and drops to the ground.

Victory Pose: The Captain fires a volley of arrows into the air to celebrate the victory.

Zephron

Flying Moon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Battle Entrance: Zephron spins his sword in circular motion for a second, swipes the air before him from right to left and back, then he finally holds his sword with two hands tilted slightly to the side before him.

Neutral stance: Zephron tenses for the next command and thw sword begins to glow with blue radiance.

Attack: Zephron taps the power of stardust as he skims the surface towards his enemy [Like Kika doing the Falcon Style] , does a side-up attack towards the right, does another side-up attack to the left, and ends with a vertical cut to the ground.

Return: Zephron skims the surface back to his original position and returns to his original posture.

Defensive stance: Sword tip touching the ground to his right while Zephron's left hand tenses for any coming impact.

Rune casting: Zephron's sword glows blinding white with rune energy and unleashes the symbol with a slash to his left.

Counter Attack: A split second before the enemy executes its attack, Zephron takes the initiative and strikes the enemy in a knockback in a horizontal slash.

Victory Pose: Two swipes in the air brings and Zephron drives his sword into the ground, and the sword loses its glow.

Critical Condition: Zephron fights to stand while his sword supports him on the ground and glows red.

Defeated: Zephron tries to launch a final attack but falls flat onto the ground clutching his sword. His sword loses its glow...
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: a Simple standing posture. Right hand's index finger is pushed out, my Neelde pointing down from the index finger. Slashes once with needle in a horizontal motion from left to right.

Neutral: A simple standing posture, nearly straight up. Legs seperated. Right hand's index finger pointing down, the needle extending from within a grip and pointing along with the finger.

Attacking: Right arm is slowly raised and somewhat bent. Once the upper arm is straight, the forearm quickly whips straight as well. Wrist flicks back and then a simple throwing motion,

Retreating: Needle's position is reversed, now pointing up the forearm. Sighs and quickly turns, retreating.

Defending: Hunches slightly arms raised in an X shape to defend self, needle pointing down the forearm.

Evading: Quickly steps back.

Counter Attacking: Quickly steps back and grips Needle in a fist and jabs it into the enemy swiftly.

Rune Casting: Right arm is extended to the side, spear tip glowing. Once spell is activated, arm is raised with needle pointing up.

Critical Status: Knealed over, right arm with needle extended diagnally to the side. A grimace on his face.

Death: Slowly falls to knees. Looks to the sky, shakes his head and falls the rest of the way to the side.

Victory Wrist flicks so needle is pointed back up the forearm. Uses left hand to run through his hair.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Yam Koo

Mighty Dragoons of Draconia

10296 Potch
1050 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro
Walks calmly into position and puts his hands on bth his Katanas and draws them out slowly.

Neutral
He stands there sideways with his left side facing the enemy. Left hand sword facing upwards, while the right hand sword is held backwards and upside down.

Attacking
Lunges at the enemy, but suddenly disappears and reappears above the enemy doing a whirlwind spin hitting the enemy twice, once with each sword. He then jumps back in traditional suikoden fashion.

Retreating
The same as mizuki's evade in Suikoden 4. Just suddenly disappears and places a log in his place.

Defending
Stands facing the enemy with both sworsd crossed in front of him.

Evading
Same as retreating but comes back.

Counter-Attacking
Jumps up, and then stricks with both swords coming down on the enemy.

Rune Casting
To be honest I didn't think there was a difference with this one. I figured eveyone casted the same. Anyways, Castes with the coresponding sword hand.

Critical Status
Standing strong, but breathing very heavy.

Death
Falls backwards with both swords sticking up from the ground.

Victory
Twirls his blades once then puts them in his sheath. [/b]
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Battle Intro: walks into battle, draws out both katanas from his side.

Neutral: stands there with left foot and arm forward, while the right arm and leg are in the back.

Attacking: with a quick burst of speed, he dashes towards the enemy hitting it with both swords.

Retreating: like a ninja, just teleports away.

Defending: stands in place with both swords trying to block the attack.

Evading: teleports away and comes right back.

Counter-attacking: while teleporting away to evade the attack, he comes out of the sky and hits the enemy with both swords.

Rune Casting: like how yuber does his in suikoden 3. takes both swords, croses them and puts them to his chest.

Near Death: one sword on the ground, while he is on one knee.

Defeated: falls backwards with both swords in his hands.

Victory Pose: does a little slice and dice in the air and puts them back at his side.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: