Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Training Battle]Tinto vs Zexen [Concluded]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: [Training Battle]Tinto vs Zexen [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War Begins--

1st Turn

Round 1
With cautious confidence, President iscalio of the Republic of Tinto starts off the battle by ordering Leo's unit of 248 magicians to engage the Zexen army. At the same time, Chairman Gaara of the Zexen Confederacy commands Pyroflame to lead his magician unit number 2023 into battle. The armies meet and a huge firestorm erupts in the middle of the battlefield as powerful magicians from both nations attempt to slay their opponents. Once the smoke clears and headcounts are taken, Zexen officials discover that 124 magicians from Pyroflame's unit fell in battle, while Leo's entire unit had been annihilated.

Round 2
Seeing his unit defeated, President iscalio orders leena fighter's 883 archers into battle. Simultaneously, Chairmen Gaara orders Kyun McDohl to lead his 1400 cavalry soldiers against the Tinto army. Leena fighter's archers launch volley after volley, bringing down hundreds of Zexen soldiers. The cavalry that did get through Tinto's defenses are able to wreack havoc upon the archer unit. When all is said and done, Tinto's army lost 700 archers, while Kyun McDohl had lost 441 mounted cavalry soldiers.

Round 3
Recoiling from defeat, President iscalio orders Gil-galad to lead his 209 infantrymen into battle. With growing confidence, Chairman Gaara orders Marshmallow's 4916 infantrymen against the armies of Tinto. The two ground units meet in fierce battle, and the sound of metal clashing against metal can be heard reverberating through both camps. In the end, Gil-galad's unit was able to take out 104 of Marshmallow's infantrymen before being annihilated.

Results
Zexen 3
Tinto 0

Thus, Zexen wins this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 2.

Last edited by Synchysi on Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is Zexen even conserving troop strength?
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am aware of what I am doing, thank you. :)
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's hope so, heh.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: [Training Battle] Tinto vs. Zexen Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2nd Turn

Round 1
Looking to rebound from his nation's initial loss, President iscalio commands Ced the Lad to lead his infantry numbering 396 into battle against the Zexen army. Meanwhile, Chairman Gaara sends Zebadayus' 163 infantrymen into battle, looking to keep his win streak alive. The two infantry units begin their relentless assaults on each other, and when all is said and done, Tinto comes out on top. Ced the Lad's unit lost 82 soldiers, while Zebadayus' unit lost 198 soldiers.

Round 2
Chairman Gaara orders Sun_Quan's 1632 cavalry soldiers into battle in an attempt to rebound from his loss. Cautiously, President iscalio orders the 170 archers of Anomaly Heero's unit into battle. Tinto's archers send volley after volley, felling 85 soldiers from Zexen before the cavalry is able to completely annihilate the unit from the Republic of Tinto.

Round 3
In an attempt to salvage a win, President iscalio decides to lead his own unit of 17904 archers into battle against Zexen. At the same time, Chairman Gaara orders Schala-kid's 1182 archers into battle. Tinto's archers overwhelm the archers from Zexen and are able to annihilate the unit, losing 591 soldiers before wiping out the last of the Zexens.

Results
Zexen 1
Tinto 2

Thus, Tinto wins this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 3.

Last edited by Synchysi on Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol ooh close. Tintos giving a run for your money Gaara! Beter watch out.

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm very sorry, because my memory failed me. I thought Ced would have horsemen under his command, but actually he leads infantrymen into battle.
Lucky I am, since he would have won anyway.
I will ensure that this won't happen again.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do your best, Iscalio!!
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woo go Gaara! We took them in the first round and we'll do it again. Don't let them intimidate you.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh. Good battle Iscalio, you managed to beat me even when making a mistake.
This will be an interesting battle. Good luck in the third round.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: [Training Battle] Tinto vs. Zexen Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Note: I'm trying a little something different from here on, as I've made a program to run the battles a lot quicker. You won't notice a difference, but it makes it easier for me to calculate battle outcomes. However, because of this, I might make mistakes. If there are any I miss, please point them out to me.

3rd Turn

Round 1
Cautiously optimistic, President iscalio orders Queen to begin the third round of battle by leading her unit against Zexen. The 183 magicians leave camp and march toward the battlefield, while at the same time Chairman Gaara has ordered ManInBlack390 to lead his 197 magicians to the battlefield. The rune-bearing units meet and immediately unleash their most powerful spells. When both sides have exhausted their magic supply, they march back to camp. Headcounts reveal that Tinto lost 98 soldiers, while Zexen lost 92.

Round 2
In an effort to recover from his loss, President iscalio orders bqqb to lead his 70 infantrymen into battle. At the same time, unknown marches his 800 cavalry soldiers into battle under the orders of Chairman Gaara. Unknown's cavalry easily overpower the sparse infantry and annihilate them without a single casualty.

Round 3
After suffering defeat, President iscalio orders Thief to lead his 846 infantrymen into the final battle against Zexen. Gaara confidently leads his own archery unit of 4150 soldiers into battle, wishing to see the conclusion himself. The Zexen archers send repeated volleys toward the Tinto infantry, who are able to fend off the rain of arrows with their shields before breaking through and taking down 846 Zexen archers.

Results
Zexen 2
Tinto 1

Thus, Zexen wins this turn.

Taking two of three turns, Zexen is victorious in this training battle.

Last edited by Synchysi on Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great battle, iscalio. You certainly gave me a run for my money.
Good work. :)
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least we defeated the Merchant of Chaos himself. I expected you to lead your own troops into battle in the last turn and therefore commanded Thief and his footmen to attack.
Ultimately we just lost because my generals' troops are too small in number. Queen would just have needed a few more wizards and the proud mountain folk of Tinto would have seen victory. Too bad.

Quote:
Do your best, Iscalio!!

I appreciate the support from the Grasslands.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, it is quite a shame for me as the Chair of the Council to fall in battle myself. But I still managed to emerge victorious. I was trying to ensure victory in the first round to make Zexen safe and if Schala-kid were to face anybody other than you, she might've proved victorious.

In the end, it was a great experience to have you as my first challenger.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, will Zexen move on to another opponent?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: