Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Phase 6 Additions [Complete]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Correct.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
I also added the nation map at the top header.

You are my hero.

I also changed the latter portion of the sentence in the FAQ for New People in the Community Forum - hope it's right now. I think the one in Budehuc should be changed/removed. I'd do it myself, but it's Synchysi's post after all.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 question about the regiment tactic. So I clicked the Profile option, and chose a tactic there (didn't remember which one I picked). I submitted the changes and it said that my profile had been updated. Then I clicked my Profile again, and the regiment tactic was blank as if I haven't chosen anything (so all the radio buttons were white/blank again).

Is there any mistake on my part? Or was it supposed to be that way?

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah that's how it is. It stays like this regardless of which tactic you choose. I assume it's a security measure?

Btw - nice signature!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Follow up question/confirmation. But despite the blank/white option again, it is actually chosen, right? For example, I do the following:
1. Pick the Fire tactic (can't remember the new name)
2. Profile updated.
3. Usual activity.
4. Update profile for changing signature/avatar/whatever that is not the tactic.
5. Profile updated.

Since I didn't do anything to the regiment tactic option during my second profile update, it would still be fire, right? I mean, I don't actually have to choose my tactic everytime I update my profile, right?

And thanks for liking my signature. Pay me 16,000,000 potch, and I'll send you the perfume. Hahahaha. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that's right. You won't need to keep updating it. It will have selected the-option-formally-known-as-fire for you, but it just won't show it to you.

Quote:
Pay me 16,000,000 potch, and I'll send you the perfume.

I have my very own unique musk thank you ^_^

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:
1 question about the regiment tactic. So I clicked the Profile option, and chose a tactic there (didn't remember which one I picked). I submitted the changes and it said that my profile had been updated. Then I clicked my Profile again, and the regiment tactic was blank as if I haven't chosen anything (so all the radio buttons were white/blank again).

Is there any mistake on my part? Or was it supposed to be that way?

Sars is trying to make it so that it shows which tactic you have chosen. But the system has recognized your choice anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: