Suikoden Ugly and Informational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Smurfs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Smurfs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Upon hearing they will be getting their own CGI 3d movie, in around 2008, it made me think how much I missed that show. So who was your favorite Smurf, and why? And no Donnie Darko type discussions.

I liked brainy. He was smart but clueless.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh wow, all those old things are coming back, OH the sting of nostaliga!!!

Smurfs? new movie? why? they broght back carebears and my little poneys...but smurfs are older right? anway. yikes.

I used to have a collecion of smurf figurenes, my mom says I used to play with them for hours.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

they will be getting their own CGI 3d movie

*stabs self repeatedly in the face*

You'd think they'd learned after Garfield.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember smurfs, and sometimes I watch them on Boomerang. I always suspected that Papa Smurf was actually Karl Marx, but I liked the show nonetheless.

Probably my favorite smurf would have to be Smurfette. She was so smurfy......

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No comment.

But, yeah the old geezer smurf was my favourite. I think he had a red hat and he used to lecture the smaller smurfs, can't say that I remember any of the names. I liked the evil guy with the cat that was always trying to capture the smurfs.

The smurfs are okay to an extent, but there had better not be any smurf type characters in future Suikodens.
Earthquake923

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Papa, was they older one with the red hat. And the bad guy was Gargamel, and his cat Azreal, and later joined by his godfather Bathazar. Please excuse any spelling erreos.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Smurfs....

Theres something i would never like to revisit. I don't quite remember being a fan of them, but i *do* remember having a smurf toy. Although its probably sunk to the bottom of my old lego box by now. Hn. Wonder where that is as well.

Oh well. If they made a movie, i wouldnt go see it (or buy it ack). Definatly not at my age. Although...hearing it just makes me laugh. Why did i become attached to blue critters in white/red hats? I dont want to know... stupid kiddy mind...
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't like them when I was a kid my mother made me watch them, but later on I kind of liked them I especially liked Dragumel (spelling?) I liked the evil bas*** and the relationship he had with his cat.

From the Smurfs that guy I forgot, the one who is always has his face down and seems ready to start beating the other Smurfs and the cook that kept eating his own cakes and didn't get fat.

As for a new CGI movie.

It could work if done right not that I'm looking forward to it but it will bring nostalgia and I might watch it for that.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arenegeth wrote:

From the Smurfs that guy I forgot, the one who is always has his face down and seems ready to start beating the other Smurfs

Wife beater smurf? Misunderstood gothic angry teenage smurf?

I can't comprehend the smurfs in 3d. It would probably be too weird. and I hope they don't mess up Smurfette. She's fine the way she is.

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Smurfette, she must have been fending off all kinds of horndog smurfs, being the only female. :D
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AHHHHH.... My childhood nightmare come true!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, now THIS is one topic I'd never thought to see... Or hoped to see for that matter... I was kinda anti-smurf... I wonder why... :?

Anyways, can't say that I would be looking forward to any smurf movie coming up...

*Looks around for anyone humming the smurf theme song looking to strangle them* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Earthquake923

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MenaceX wrote:
Smurfette, she must have been fending off all kinds of horndog smurfs, being the only female. :D

And I asked for no Donnie Darko type of talking. Later in in the series She wasn't the only feamle, they introduced kids, and one of them was female.
MenaceX

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, wasn't really sure what "Donnie Darko type of talking" was, but I did always find that quite odd about the smurfs.
Earthquake923

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you watch the movie, there is a scene where the characters talk about the sexual exploits of the Smurfs, it's kinda funny, and a good movie. I just didn't want the thread to get raunchy.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oof. Not another victim after Garfield.
I liked Smurfs, and i feel that they are-.... uuhh... nauseating(now). If the movie isn't going to be made, then the world would be a happy place. I've had enough Smurfs in a lifetime, really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: