Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say Rokkaku would be my ideal choice. For one thing, it's nice and secluded, so I don't have to deal with a lot of people. As a hermit of sorts, I like the idea of that. Secondly, Kasumi. Yes, my lovely ninja girl is preoccupied with some brooding, ageless guy she fought in a war with, but I'd have faith that I could bring her around and take her mind off him :)

The only other place I'd want to go is where ever Viki is from. Even if my adorable airheaded mage isn't there, I have a suspicion that people in her village look much like her, and it should be too much of a stretch to think that maybe there's another one that acts like her too :D Yeah, Little Viki wasn't at all like her, but maybe as you grow up there, your mind regresses!

~Uguu!~
nach0king

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd live in Liukan's Hermitage because I hate people :mrgreen:

22507 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in Radat Town because the city people are relaxed. It would be nice living in Black Dragon Island. An island full of chefs. But, I don't want to get involved in their affairs. :|
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in Greenhill because it is a college town and Pearl Jam would probably be invited to perform...if Pearl Jam existed in Suikoden.

If that didn't work, I've always been partial to Gregminster or Radat.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Throughout the whole Suikoden world i would live in Sable mainly because its close to Armes which makes travelling there very convienient. I just hope that not too many people would hate me over there as i am from Armes.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rokkaku

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in Kyaro, in Genkaku's house. The place is nice. On the hill, with beautiful scenery, not too far or too near from the other people. A lot of trees. I wish that not just a dream. Maybe later i will go and find house like that.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I'd choose somewhere in Toran cause it's intersting but the best place to live in Suikoden for me would be Alma Kinan :

1.) Serentiy - nothing screems peaceful except in a forest protected by a force field away from the problems of blood and war.That and only a chosen few could ever enter it.

2.) Mystery - Living in Alma Kinan would definetely answer the mystery as to how they reproduce without men.

3.) i love forests - Alma Kinan is surrounded by forests

4.) Training - Since all the warriors in Alma Kinan are archers, they would be the one's who could provide the best training. The elves wont help as most are anti-social so the female experts from Alma Kinan are definetely the next best thing. That and I would definetely love to see one of their rituals.(hehe) :P

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Greenhill. The culture and feel from the game gives a peaceful setting to live in. There was some even when Highland was in control of it. Other than Greenhill, I'd go with Rockaxe for their closeness to something from Medieval Europe or Stormfist for about the same reason.

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to live somewhere close to the sea, so I think Vinay del Zexay would be perfect for me. I love the architecture.

Other than that, I think Caleria would be cool. Lots of shopping, travelers passing through, etc.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The place I would like to live is Northwind, after the war of course. It has everything you need there.

redxa3 wrote:

2.) Mystery - Living in Alma Kinan would definetely answer the mystery as to how they reproduce without men.

Well, suikoden does draw some ideas from some of the Chinese novels, but this reminds me of a part from Journey to the West. Actually I didn't read it but watched the Chinese series of it. Anyway, the heroes encounter a town consisting of only women, and they get pregnant by drinking the water from the well which is supposed to be enchanted. That could be a possibility.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
The place I would like to live is Northwind, after the war of course. It has everything you need there.

redxa3 wrote:

Well, suikoden does draw some ideas from some of the Chinese novels, but this reminds me of a part from Journey to the West. Actually I didn't read it but watched the Chinese series of it. Anyway, the heroes encounter a town consisting of only women, and they get pregnant by drinking the water from the well which is supposed to be enchanted. That could be a possibility.
Well that may be so but maybe in the Suikoden world there's more to it. And if it is so then there's one more thing that attracts my interest :

WHAT the HELL would happen if a male were to drink it. That just makes me want to live there more, what would happen if a male were to partake in one of their rituals???

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
FabledHero

17817 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MORDO ISLAND! Bring some hot babes, and just go in the hot springs all day, yay?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...I'm sort of torn between Sauronix and Dragon's Den (cuz I really like Dragons) and Forest Village-for no particular reason other than I really really liked that town in Suikoden 2 for no specific reason
....okay maybe it has something to do with "many griffons live around there"....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The place I'd really like to live in assuming I had a privelleged life would be Harmonia.

Reasons? I think the place is beautiful, yet I know that it has lots of sfrife. It'd be fun to observe from within.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: