Suikoden United and Informational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmm i think i would see myself in the heart and soul of it all right in the center of Gregminister, lots of people around, plenty of activity, and one huge motha of a house.!
Beck

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, I would want to live somewhere on the Island Nations like Razril or Obel Building a hut near the great view of the ocean away from the Urban life, haha! that would be refreshing and if my life would get bored, wanting to have an adventrue, I'll probably turn to Piracy, It'll be thrilling for sure :mrgreen:

IN AMERICA!
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always like the layout of Kooluk so I would probably live there, maybe I'll be in Graska or something. :)
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I lived in the Suikoden world I dont think I would live in any one specific spot. I would want to be a wanderer and travel the world. Visit all the different countries. Randomly get involved in the wars of the countries depending on the situaton and follow whoever I thought had the most noble cause.

HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with PhilosopherKing on this one. There're too many interesting places to see!!

If I had to choose, however, it would be either in Crystal Valley (ah, the center of learning and culture! ;) ) or I'd take up residence with the Karayans. Gimmie one of those AWESOME Grassland horses, yo!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have to be Falena, where all the women are gorgeous! One can't help but feel safe living in a nation that has a rune as powerful as the sun rune at their disposal!

Were that not an option, i'd have to say harmonia. 'course my brown skin and tan might make life there less than comfortible as a 2nd or 3rd class citizen or whatever.

I hate you Onimaru.
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to live somewhere in the Island Nations. Maybe Middleport because of the trade activities in there or Obel because of the scenery. I've always like the house in Obel and Middleport.
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I never really thought about it, but...

Falena is awesome. Beautiful landscape, numerous towns that all look to be prospering, diverse peoples, and the protection of a true rune over the land. All in all though, the land seems too big to me, and the people seem disconnected from each other. Each town might as well be independent.

Living in Zexen might be kind of cool. Their location on the water probably means good weather/economy. The architecture is nice and you've got the Knights right on your doorstep, so it should be safe. But that council would get on my nerves.

In the end, I think I'd choose Lenankamp. A small but beautiful town with close proximity to water making the climate temperate (and meaning I get to go fishing). Good architecture (very good if it was able to hide the beginnings of a rebel army), and just south of the capital in case I ever need the excitement of the big city to cheer me up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wolfheart

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No great bustling city for me. Just drop me in Na-Nal and I'll be fine. This place has everything, cultural diversity (provided Elves and humans can get along), direct access to some quiet beach, and marvelous hot baths amid the rocks!

Alternatively, I could have some secondary residence in Forest Village, a nice spot with cosy log cabins, and a nice forest with griffons and flying squirrels nearby.

If I had to choose a town, it would probably be Lordlake, with water of course!

In Potch We Trust
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sol-Falena. There's just something about that place which makes me love it so much.. and even though I hated it because it took forever to navigate, I thought it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited in Suikoden.. So I'd rather go there or..

Is it possible if I own Scarletecia castle? :D I wouldn't mind that frilly castle or maybe even Pannu Yakata. Old Sindarian ruins rock.

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its interesting how most people mention places from their SuikoX nations. Personally I'd totally live at Alma Kinan haha, that would be awesome. Failing that Rokkaku would be cool.

Hidden villages are the best.

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I would live in Vinay del Zexay. or in Zexen Forest have a little log cabion there close to brass castle and close to the grand city of Vinay Del Zexay. Yes rasing a family and working my though the ranch of the zexen army sitting back roasting meat over a open fire. telling my children and there grandchildren about the many wars I fought in that will be the life.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd definitely want to live in the Island Nations. Maybe in Obel or Nirva. It just be so peaceful and nice :D

Snowy Mountain Peaks

60113 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to live in the Grasslands. The Great Hollow would be my favorite home - I like the large caverns and the damp air and the concept of the highways as well. My second choice would be Le Buque, Duck Village or Chisa Village. Zexen would also be a nice place to live, close to the border.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*deleted for pointless comment*

please make a REAL posts, not just one word entries; it's a waste of space and serves NO purpose.

thanks,

dark sybil
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: