Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MenaceX

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Where would you live in Suikoden? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright, you have my utmost apologies if this is a duplicate, I couldn't find it anywhere and I hope this isn't a rehash, I saw a thread about what your favorite country is, but this is a bit different, more specific.

Where would you live in Suikoden if you could build a house anywhere? Looking for something specific here, not just Zexen or Jowston.

For me I would live in Kyaro. It seemed like a beautiful place, and I think it must be considering the aristocrats used to have their summer retreats there. Perhaps if I lived at the right time I could attempt to train under Genkaku. :D It just seems like a nice town to live in, but wouldn't want to be in the Highland army. Probably be a trader and attempt to trade goods between Highland and Muse. So something like a rich manor house is what I would be looking for, I would be a rich trader after all.

My other choice would be somewhere nice near Zexen Forest. A nice cottage where I could put my feet up after the long campaigns of being a knight in the service of Zexen. Ah, that'd be the life. Battle and then peace in the forest, training my skills preparing for my next campaign on my way up the knight chain of command. Zexen forest seemed like a really peaceful place, not full of danger like Kuput and some of the other forests in the world of Suikoden so I think it would be a great place for a nice home.

Well, once again, if this is a duplicate thread and in my ignorance I missed it then my utmost apologies.
apathy

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would like to live in alma kinan if it wa possible. living around all those women with no men around wopuold be a dream come true.

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Pirate's Nest and live to life of a sea dog.
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to live or nearby the Warrior's Village. I wouldn't have to worry about robbers or monsters or nothing...'cept for the villagers. I don't want to gain their ire...pitchforks and scythes be damned!

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where ever Jeane lives or in that Vinay del Zexay place (hope i didn't spell it wrong).
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay I changed my mind. If there really is a family of Jeanes then I want to live there.
Lecx

Adelphos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Grasslands! The wide open spaces,your close to nature, exotic food (maybe?), duck friends, lizard friends and most of all your always in conflict! so its not a boring place to live.
But i will quickly leave Grasslands if there is a Jeane Country and where all the women look and dress like her!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do not know where i would live to be honest. I would travel around alot and sample each regions culture.

But the Nameless Lands will always be my home region!

Last edited by Goldy on Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm perfectly placed as it is......I love a hint of mystery about my location, and no where gets more mysterious than the lands that have no name.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The place I would least like to live is Falena where it is more than likely I would be captured and sold as a slave or be forced to compete as a gladiator in an arena with little chance of coming back with all my bits intact.
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me there is one place that stands out clearly above all others and that is the Dragon's Den. Let me specify first of all though that I wouldn't want to live there, I would want to be born there. Then I would have the greatest chance to bond with a dragon, and become a Dragon Knight, and really, who wouldn't want to be an elite fighter who gets to fly on a dragon that is also one of your best friends? It just is too cool.

I also like the society of the Dragon's Den. It seems to be a just, fairly ruled society, and also one that is a pretty open, easy going place. Take for example the fact that one of Geil Rugner's ex-generals is living in the Dragon's Den, relatively unmolested, and that it is basically the only place within the Empire where he is left alone. Joshua Leveinheit, and after him Milia, seem to be rulers that have the best interests of their people, both man and dragon, in mind. Because it is small I imagine that it would be a tightly knit community with strong connections between the various members.

I also really like the geography and location of the Dragon's Den. In the real world, there is nowhere that I think is more beautiful, or that I feel mroe at peace in, then atop a mountain. I love the constant wind and the chill tang of the air and there is no air that is fresher or cleaner than mountain top air. Mountain vales and meadows are also exquisite precisely because they sit like a treasure amidst the stark landscape. I am all about mountain tops and the wind, so the Dragon's Den would be a wonderful home.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Toran castle, that is the place for me in the center of Toran and yet away from everything I would calmly sit a the top of the castle gazing at the lake all around me preferably living only by my self and Jea.. eh I mean some companion and our slaves or workforce or helping hands or whatever.

I would spent my time studying martial arts making lo... eh I mean trying to put the Playstation plug in one of the holes in the castle walls and having Jea... eh I mean someone with Lighting rune skill making a spell to start the damn thing up, now if only I could get a HDTV and my games collection and I would be in heaven.

But being the unsettling sort that I am I couldn't stay there forever so like Kalidor said I would rather to be born at Dragons Den and from there with my Dark Dragon move to the castle but I as I said I couldn't live peacefully in the castle forever, so after I left Jea.. eh I mean the helpers behind to look after the castle I would have moved to the Badlands were I would live in caves or on the floor with my Dragon living in the wild by cooked (By a rage rune hopefully) monster meat.

If I didn't participated in a war or wars by then and I was still alive I would rather go back in Toran pick up Jea.. eh I mean the people I left back there and move to somewhere else to study science and Crystal Valley would be that place, I would spend a great amount of years in that place studying the secrets of the Suikoden world first and the who killed JFK (it was aliens I tell ya!).

After that and considering that I'm an old man I would move to somewhere secluded where I would eventually build my mausoleum and just wait for Death to come for my final battle.

That place would be eh I would like a snowy mountain but I just realized that snow in not very prominent in Suikoden, so in that case either Neclords castle or Hermitage Island or that place which I forget the name that Leknaat was on in Suikoden I, that something Island.

All that may sound very far fetched by since this IS a fantasy question I just let mine run wild!
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could have sworn there was a topic about this already but o well. I looked, can't find it.

I think that I would live in the Grasslands definently but I would never be able to settle in one place. Duck Village was real calm and serene so that would be a good place to stay in the spring. In the summer the Great Hollow would be warm enough to stay in comfortably and I'm sure theres trace gems in the walls that would be glorius. Winters in Budehuc would be great if they fixed it up. I mean really, the holes are just plain unbecoming. Thats the one thing they forgot in Suikoden 3 was an architect that would patch the castle for you. O well. Karaya Village would be kind of cool but its a little too small for my tastes. It would get boring, albeit a really free environment.

Of all of them I would have to take residence in Budehuc Castle. It's got the hustle and bustle and accesibility thats what I like. Also, Thomas is a cool dude. He was my favorite character taht you could play with in SIII. That castle had a little of everything I liked in it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not gonna lie, I would love a place full of Jeanes...but judging by how mysterious she is...SHE'S PROBABLY FROM THE NAMELESS LANDS! There we go, lots of Jeane, and I get to live in the place I want to be.

All us nameless landers love it, and we're staying there.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flik

The Blue Lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Dunan Castle.....I like the place, no special reasons....and alternative would be....hmm.... Muse, it's big, and it's a center of many places, such as L'renouile (Higheast), Greenhill, Roxate...etc...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: