Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Manga Artist(s)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
h i k a r i a

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who is your favourite manga artist?

There are a lot of manga artists who do many great illustration works, though I have to say my favourites would be Takeshi Obata, Aki Shimizu, Natsuki Takaya, Suichi Shigeno, Eita Mizuno, and, of course, CLAMP.

What is some of his/her/their works? What is your favourite?

Takeshi Obata: Death Note, Hikari No Go; Death Note is my current favourite. The illustrations of Hikari No Go looks pretty good, but I haven't read it yet.

Aki Shimizu — Gensou Suikoden III!!!! XD!

Natsuki Takaya: Fruits Basket, Tsubasa Wo Motsu Mono; I enjoy reading Fruits Basket than the other.

Suichi Shigeno: Initial D

Eita Mizuno: Spiral ( Suiri no Kizuna )

CLAMP: xxxHolic, Legal Drug, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Cardcaptor Sakura, X/1999; most of their works are my favourites. ^^

Favourite characters from their series:

Death Note: L, Raito, and MisaMisa. I *really* liked L's character design. Raito and Misa were nicely drawn, but I personally liked L the best.

Gensou Suikoden III: I'm glad that there's a manga of the game. I get to see more visual expressions from my favourite characters, which was great. My favourite characters are Albert and Caesar Silverberg, Jacques, Geddoe, Sasarai, Yuber, Percival, and many, many, more. XD!

Initial D: Yeah, I'm not very interested in Shigeno-san's skills for drawing people (which isn't too bad, actually), but I'm really interested in his skills for drawing cars.Heh. Takumi Fujiwara, Ryousuke and Keisuke Takahashi are my most favourite characters. I'm starting to like one of the girls in the show, but I can't remember her name. -___- She drives the Black Mazda FD RX-7. My favourite car in the manga is none other than the Hachi-Roku! ^^

Spiral: Narumi Ayumu, Kyousuke, Eyes, and Kanoe!!! XD!

CLAMP:
Fuuma and Subaru from X/1999.

Give an illustration from your favourite series or two:

Ah, I'm too lazy to search and find but here's one from 'Spiral':

http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/spiral/02.jpg.shtml (Kanoe, Ayumu, and Eyes. Left to right. )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Who is your favourite Manga Artist(s)?
Okay, this would have to be CLAMP and K-chan (Koge Donbo)

2. What is some of his/her/their works? What is your favourite(s)?
CLAMP - X, CCS, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, Chobits
K-chan - DiGi Charat, and, my fave, Pita Ten

3. Favourite characters from their series
I'm in LOVE with Kamui from X. And my life kinda reminds me of Pita Ten.

4. Give an illustration from your favourite series or two.

A picture of most of the main characters of Pita Ten.

Kamui and Fuma of X
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: