Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Television Show

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Favorite Television Show Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really hope someone hasn't created this thread yet. If someone has, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite TV show is. I actually have two: Monk and The Dead Zone.

I absolutely LOVE both of them, even though I just started watching recently. My fave show of all time, though, would have to be Star Trek: The Next Generation. I'm such a trekkie, hehe. I really hope that the seasons on DVD come to America, or get cheaper. Better yet, both!

If anyone does know how to get the ST:TNG dvds not online, please PM me.

Sorry, that was just a side note. Well, I guess I better get going. ^.^

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there are enough threads about tv and tv shows. as for the dvds, i'd recommend going to a bookstore that deals in dvds/cds and order it from there.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: