Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stumbled upon this Anime the other day, and had to share it with everyone. To be honest, after the first episode, I almost stopped watching it, and it was a good thing I didn't stop. Ihave seen 3 episodes so far, and part 2, and 3, were some of the funniest things I have ever seen in my entire life. It make fun of somemany things in RPGs, and Anime, from overly endowed women, to defeating arbitrery mini-bosses. So, if you haven't seen it watch it, and if you have tell me what you think. I am looking for a GOOD website, and really haven't found one I like yet.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen the whole series, and I've enjoyed it thoroughly. The only problem I had with it was that I wanted to see more.

I loved the episode where it made fun of those weird japanese dating games.

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't gotten that far yet. So far the nime network only has 1, 2, and 3. 3 Looks like it could be a fighting game, but I not sure. Which episode is the dating game one?
Tron Bonne

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it is a fighting game episode. the dating game episode is the eighth I believe. I found it to be one of the most entertaining episodes of the whole series.

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, the beginning really doesn't help pave the way for the pure insanity that follows. The sci-fi world (episode 3) is my absolute favorite. But the ending twists and turns were kinda... weird... but that's what you get for watching an anime done by the guys who did FLCL and Evangelion. :roll:

Oddly enough, I first discovered Abenobashi in the Newtype magazine as a promo episode.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Tron Bonne

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I knew about it, but i didn't really watch it until they showed it on g4 (bleh, I hate that channel)

Location: Infinite Fortress #27, just to the left of the harbor
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember watching the first episode and thinking it'd be some slow-paced, moral-filled to the brim anime. I was gonna put it down but, I kinda liked the characters so I watched on.

Nothing prepared me for the insanity of that show. I love it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Earthquake923

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Benit149 wrote:
Yes, the beginning really doesn't help pave the way for the pure insanity that follows. The sci-fi world (episode 3) is my absolute favorite. But the ending twists and turns were kinda... weird... but that's what you get for watching an anime done by the guys who did FLCL and Evangelion. :roll:

My roomates and I could not stop laughing. When the goblin kept licking her panties, the 2001 references, and even what I consider a poke a project A-ko's captain, and scout. I just wish the episodes would rotate faster on Anime Network. Full metal Panic? is also really funny too.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah how awsome, a pariody show. we need those, somtimes you need to laugh at yourself right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: