Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

show off your suikoden collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You probably won't find an original, unopened copy for a reasonable price-- sellers seem to think the games are worth more than they really are. Opened copies are reasonable, but why bother for collector's purposes?

Eh, exactly for that collector's purposes, and not that expensive apparently but I would rather get an open one, minus IV all of my Suikoden's were somehow used before I got them, and I'm staring to doubt IV too.

I have this problem with a lot of games I'm guessing you guys aren't collectors in general or obsessed like me.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I collect RPGs. But as far as going into RPG memorabilia, no. I only collect the games in which I can play. I wont be importing a Japanese version of Suikoden II or anything. I might go as far as buying a Suikoden keychain if they have them or those figurines because they look really cool.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Leb, I may just take you up on that offer once I get paid on the 23rd...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1-4. Straight up, I don't give a crap about anything else.

Ah yeah, and every song on the computer.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Starter Deck I was talking about arrived half an hour ago, the artwork on the cards that many of you use as avatars here is varied some of it bad some of it good...

Now being a starter deck there was half an "arena" sort to speak those who play cards like Magic would probably know what I'm talking about and a booklet with the rules in Japanese of course and well the cards, now I don't know if this is the right place to ask such a thing, but does anyone know what is out in relation to the cards, I mean other than the Game the boosters the Starter Deck and an official guide Konami published is there anything else?

I mean like some Suikoden themed card storage or something, also there no first prints in the way Wizard of the Coast does it right?

Well if there are any card related threads here please direct them to me...

But before I go I forgot to mention one thing, I have a postcard I got from the UK promotion that Konami UK did with the video release of Suikoden Demon Century, though apparently the anime and the game have almost nothing at all to do with each other in almost every way that particular postcard that you can find me describing on the Suikosource thread Suikoden Anime baby!!!, or something like that, is I suppose a collectors item since is officially made by Konami, all relevant copyright stuff are there, once I get a scanner I will scan it and even use it as my sig is cool and something that I'm guessing some collectors don't even know about.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is the PS1 books version, I have both Suikogaidens vol.1 and vol 2. Is the Original both Suikogaidens together. Oh man, now I find out. They were the only people selling it sealed and it wasn't cheap either for both. Good thing they were in US dollars which is worth toilet paper anyway, so it wasn't too much.

Games:
Suikoden 1,2,4 PAL
Suikoden 3 NTSC
Suikogaiden Vol1&2 NTSC J

Never even seen card stories, probably never even need a game boy advance otherwise.

Books:
Prima Unauthorised Strategy Guide Suikoden 1
Konami Official World Guide Book Genso Suikoden 1&2
Prima Official Strategy Guide Suikoden 2
Konami Official Strategy Guide Genso Suikoden 2
Konami Official Guide Book Genso Suikoden 3
Konami Official Perfect Series Character & Story Guide Genso Suikoden 3
Brady Games Official Strategy Guide Suikoden 4
Tokyopop Suikoden 3 vol.1-4

I think that's it.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They have Suikoden figures out? O_o

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PirateSigurd wrote:
They have Suikoden figures out? O_o

Yes they are out in the US too with different packaging, more action figure like (the Japanese figures were in small boxes) and my collector spirit heeds to them too, like I didn't have enough things to worry about...
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some really nice collection there, i am jealous!

Well all i have is;

Suikoden
Suikoden II
Suikoden III
Suikoden IV

That is it, i would like some OST's though.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't mention it last time - I have all 7 Suikoden figures as well.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
I didn't mention it last time - I have all 7 Suikoden figures as well.

I know you didn't, I reminded you with my post but I guess you didn't see it.

Now I finally got Suikogaiden Vol. 2 the original that is, it will arrive hopefully next week or the week after that, now I'm thinking since I have the original Suikogaiden Vol. 2 I should get the Book version of Vol. 1 so I get to play it first, but then again I won't understand anything anyway only the pretty pictures, so I guess I will wait to find that too, oh and it wasn't expensive at all, close to 40 bucks, the total was 50 that is like nothing, even if you can get the Book version for like $15...

EDIT: Well I finally realized that the spine card may not be included with Suikogaiden Vol. 2, the seller said everything included in the original package and that includes the spine card, but for now I won't worry about it I will wait to receive the game and then decide what to do or get mad and start breaking things.

I also just won a bid for the original Suikoden on the Saturn, so add that too.

Now it seems I have the biggest collection after Fliktor, not bad for someone that started collecting in March, wait that is five months!

All but the post card and the original games I bought in those five months, I'm not sure about IV though, can't remember when, imagine all the money I spend, and I'm far from wealthy.

Anyway as soon as I get all my stuff and the two manga volumes I intend to get I will do a more complete and tidy re-listing, here or edit the old post.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have a camera so I'll just list.

- Suikoden 1 (PS1)
- Suikoden 2 (PS1)
- Suikoden 3 (PS2)
- Suikoden 4 (PS2)
- Suikoden 2 Soundtrack vol. 1
- Suikoden 2 Soundtrack vol. 2
- Suikoden 3 Soundtrack
- The Music of Suikoden Bonus Soundtrack
- Suikoden 4 Guide Book
- Suikoden 4 Coin
- Suikoden 4 Artbook
- Suikdoen 4 Wallscroll
- Suikdoen 3 Manga, Volume 1-6
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have just:

Suikoden 1 (PS1)

Suikoden 2 (PS1)

Suikoden 3 (PS2)

Suikoden 4 (PS2)

Well I didn't know that there is so many Suikoden things to have. :? You guys have a really nice collection.

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I don't have any of the Suikoden games. I had the original, but I don't know what happened to it, exactly. The other ones, I've borrowed from people and I still have yet to procure a copy of II from anyone yet. I've got nothing to "show off," I suppose. Other than how I don't spend money.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a German PAL version of Suikoden II if that helps ;)

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: