Suikoden United and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

African Aid and the G-8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*chuckles*

Another thing...you made a good comment here.

"And since the purpose is to discuss rather than to directly look for an answer, then perhaps one should not ask for one in such a brash manner."

Sorry about my....rude abruptness. I think the things I said were already known by someone. What I was trying to point out was, that while we don't know the answer.....maybe we, as a collective society, can answer that question, together.

I mean, if we put in the effort (dispite this sounding like a fantasy), we DO have the power to make the world a better place.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No problemo =D I agree with that too. It's just so frustrating sometimes that we can *all* make that effort, but no one knows where to start. We know what to do, we just don't know how to do it. or maybe some people do, but many of us don't. I would like to make a difference in the world, not just by Africa but with what my heart tells me to save. I know that's incredibly melodramatic, but what I'm trying to say is I'm an animal rights crusader. I wont go into detail on that, but let's say that i still care about people too, but I've found my path in life. Others have found theirs, and those paths are different from mine. Every little bit can help, right? You just never know what kind of awareness or movement you can spark by just doing what you want to do to make a difference- whether it be with the environment, with animals, with people, anything.

But where do we start? That's what will kill you, and what makes us disagree and misunderstand each other I guess.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A little humour
---
We have the power, but we don't have the ideas...Sounds like the American Government after September 11th.....that explains why we're not getting anything done.

Towards your last statement, we do all have our own ideas, which is why those misunderstandings happen.....We all have ideas on how to make the situation better. Why not make a priority list, and check off everything one by one. As long as it gets done, who cares what's done first? Why is the that the people with no legitimate power to control these things (us) always come up with ideas, and the government (them) remain useless?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: