Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Harry Potter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you mean Filch and Mrs. Norris :wink:
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha. That was reallly pretty funny. I actually laughed out loud...Now...that's kinda disturbing too. You shouldn't have said that! (bad thoughts)
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am just a little worried about the next book. There is way too much for him to do in 1 book. Unless it's the size of phonebook, it will be way too rushed.
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you never know, maybe theyll make it into 2 books. As for me, I used to HATE Harry Potter, because I looked like him during high school, I got lots of taunts because of it. then my friend FORCED me to read them by leaving them at my house, and despite all of my past critisism, I now have read all of the books up to date, and Im anxious for the next one to come out.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel bad...I haven't even read the newest one. I used to hate Harry Potter when I first came out because this annoying kid in my school would never shut his face about the books! I wanted to shove the books down his throat! :x Then my mom bought me the first book and I launched it across the room. She yelled at me and forced me to read it. Needless to say I got addicted to them and have read the whole series, save for the newest one, twice. I know a lot of people have read all of them a lot more times all the way through but I never have time ok?! lol

I also still haven't watched Prisoner of Azkaban either...I think the books are a million times better than the movies anyway so...

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: