Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most annoying character to recruit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

didn't know you had to run away so many time to get him. i tend to skip most the dialouge. but it's kind of funny, when you try to get random encounters you don't get them, but when you don't want them you always get them.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
DailyFacade7

The Facades

39 Potch
13 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hands down it is Kathy. I don't know how many times I went to count the damn horses, and then entered a random battle and then forgot what number I was at. Waste of time IMO.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DailyFacade7 wrote:
Hands down it is Kathy. I don't know how many times I went to count the damn horses, and then entered a random battle and then forgot what number I was at. Waste of time IMO.

Have you tried just finding a position a fair distance away and counted them without moving? If none are behind anything that can work quite well.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

easier method. save at the save point in the field before you go and try to get kathy. makes it easy in case you get it wrong, you can just restart and be right near the field kathy is at.

luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: Hands down Jabba. I have to battle 1 hour to get the nameless urn.

Suikoden 2: Maybe Bob. He's not powerful as I expected and he's very boring to use.

Suikoden 3: Landis. I find recruiting this character hard because I don't know where I should get him in the forest.

Suikoden 4: The guy who is in the dungeon of Obel. And he made the hero used an escape talisman. so I was forced to get him again.

Suikoden 5: Oborro and Bastan.
Omerta

Fighting First

139174 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Egbert in Suikoden 5 is annoying to recruit.His rant that he does is just retarded and a complete waste of time and energy, plus my nerve.
Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Landis and Sairoh. I got Landis right away when I didn't know about him, but then it took me hours of running in cartoon circles to find him on my second game. Sairoh just pissed me off because it took me several attempts to recruit him, and he'd always turn me down with that same infuriating smile.
reggie.rockit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forgot his name, I know it starts with and M...and he's the magician in the cave in S2. I just remember he's Crowley's rival. But yeah he hard to recruit for me. You reach a certain level to recruit him. I got so irritated once, that I went into the cave with no no party members. I recruited him, but died shortly after without saving. T_T. It was him and George, I always forget george.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be the mage known as Mazus and by the way George is actually spelt Georg while I'm at it.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
RexKwonDo

RKD's TKO

1665516 Potch
650 Soldiers
175 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say Hix and Tengaar in S2. It's just so tedious to go through all that random crap.
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm replaying Suikoden V, and I think that Mohsen and Murad (the two "M's") in Lelcar are two annoying characters to recruit.

Mohsen won't join you unless you buy 100,000 Potch worth of armor and even then, it is not certain that you will immediately get him (if at all, I hear) based on what the Prince says. I find it annoying that Mohsen was constantly siding with the Godwins and yet doesn't immediately come to you; he may flip-flop despite the fact that the Queens Knights burned down his store. In Doraat, I just find it weird that he immediately sides with you (if you didn't recruit him beforehand) even though he blew you off. Eh, whatever.

On the other hand, Murad never had any allegiance to the Godwins and yet he constantly blows you off. I find it funny that each time you see him in a different town, his reasoning becomes more and more Shakespearian. "I'm rooting for you," "Here we go," "Can you handle the Murad Hurricane, Prince?" and suddenly, "NO! I refuse to join!" I could have picked him up in Lelcar, but I said the wrong things and will thus have to wait until Beaver Lodge to recruit him.

So, even though these two aren't exactly the most annoying to recruit in the Suikoden series, they are so minor that one would believe that they would be relatively easy to persuade.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
blue star

Galaxy

7500 Potch
0 Soldiers
401194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's Sairoh. Every hour I go check him at the Trading Shop passing through many Raftleet houses. He just pissed me off because I like, had so many attempts.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rex, you can get Hix and Tengaar with a lot less hassle if you wait until after you get the burning mirror.

Of course, the trade off is you can't use them against Luca, and Tengaar, at least, is handy. (So is Hix, if you're willing to polish up his equipment.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
you get the burning mirror.

you mean blinking mirror :P

sori

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

gordon :evil:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: