Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Makanakuy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh wow, how lucky for those people. maybe its, the....super special people. or just people who are here but don't like/know about Suikoden.

wow lucky them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KoRnholio wrote:
That likely won't happen though. This new nation is too small to make much of a difference unless either their unit types have a huge advantage over normal ones, or if the admins soon make arbitrary large adjustments to their soldier counts. It'll likely just be a small thorn in the sides of Tinto and the Island Nations, and possibly other neigboring countries like Zexen and the Scarlet Moon Empire.

I agree, the nations not big enough to for something like a World War against it, though it is a possibility in the future with some other unknown nation.

About who's controlling Makanakuy, if it's not the admins, I definitely don't think it's a new member. They would have no clue what's going and Makanakuy would die out in a few phases. It's probably someone that was already part of the boards that got asked if he/she wanted to do this. All speculation though.

This is exciting news, maybe this new nation has something to do with the news stuff SARS said was getting added in Phase 6.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku wrote:
This is exciting news, maybe this new nation has something to do with the news stuff SARS said was getting added in Phase 6.

I wouldn't of thought so since Tinto fought them in phase 5, I think they'll face all the same changes as the rest of us, sure, but I don't imagine they're the cause or reason for any of the changes going on.

While the Makanakuy are an exciting new addition I don't think they're related to the other changes going on, all personal opinion and speculation of course.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku wrote:
About who's controlling Makanakuy, if it's not the admins, I definitely don't think it's a new member. They would have no clue what's going and Makanakuy would die out in a few phases. It's probably someone that was already part of the boards that got asked if he/she wanted to do this. All speculation though.

Yes, but shouldn't we maybe not be speculating about that at all, since the admins have apparently decided to keep that a secret? If they wanted us to know, they'd probably have told us by now.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yes, but shouldn't we maybe not be speculating about that at all, since the admins have apparently decided to keep that a secret? If they wanted us to know, they'd probably have told us by now.

Your words bear sway. Just an attempt to gain more knowledge about my nations opponents. While we still know little about them I think its safe to say that as a military power there battle tactics will pale in comparison to the might of nations like.... Tinto? Well maybe I'm being a bit presumptious but I know we can handle it. They prove a great twist in the game and when we decided to go exploring we never expected to find a whole new nation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the country's on the national ranking list, so at least it's getting some awknowledgement. Seeing Tinto's position, Makanakuy could possibly become a major issue in the area if ignored for too long, methinks.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
Seeing Tinto's position, Makanakuy could possibly become a major issue in the area if ignored for too long, methinks.

Yes, yes, everyone watch Makanakuy. They are definitly a HUGE threat, simply staggering. What's that? Tintonian messengers reports large groups of troops from other adjacent nations massing on the borders? No no, that's all a trick from Makanakuy, a trick I tell you! You have to keep your attention on them at all moments, they're slippery like snakes. They'd like you to think that there was a massive alliance against Tinto, but that is simply not the case. Don't get caught up in their lies, they merely wish to be spared the wrath of Tinto. Give them what for!

[Yes, all of that was a joke, in case anyone wasn't sure. People always get jumpy at the word alliance, so I thought I'd put this part in to spare confusion/massive panicky reactions :D ]
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
Seeing Tinto's position, Makanakuy could possibly become a major issue in the area if ignored for too long, methinks.

I don't think Tinto's done badly when you know and consider the full situation of having us pitched against two fronts as a small nation and having faced the earliest and most advanced units of everyone.

We'll be fine.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You forgot that we never had a port either PF. Not pivotal but we hadn't gotten one until we took Barko. I agree, Tinto's doing surprisingly well considering some of unfortunate turns of events that have been brought down upon us like maxwells silver hammer. But we could always be doing better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh, actually, I wasn't really talking about Tinto's war efforts as much as I was speaking of its positioning... :? One territory to battle in, so they can focus their efforts, maximizing their potential...depending on actions, though.

I'll just shut up now.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
MenaceX

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The new nation is really cool. I look forward to seeing where it leads down the road.

Yeah, I bet you Tinto folks didn't think you'd be discovering a new nation now did ya. :)
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:

I'll take the blame for that one, ha-ha. Obviously it was meant to be a joke, but I had no idea Scarlet Assassin would actually instant message you about it. But rest assured Phil, I wouldn't sell you out like that. Let Fayt marry her. :D Oh by the way, since when did marriage ever mean leaving one's nation anyway? If that has to happen then let HER leave!

To tell you the truth, It's hard for me to be really excited about this new nation. The last thing we needed was another enemy! But with challenges comes opportunity, so we're going to try the very best we can to make the most out of this. Good luck to whoever runs the nation.

Taps Ced on the shoulder, I was away too, -quickly yells "not me" and goes over to Phil- "Have a good life"

(j/k)

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: