Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Show Me Your Runes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sir Spuderik wrote:
Right: Wrath Rune/"Bloodlust Rune"

I say Wrath Rune because it actually exists within the Suikoden world officially. However, I've only ever seen Hallec with it, so not knowing where it came from and why he is the only one to have it in particular I wouldn't be too fond of using it as well.

I'd like a rune with similiar effects, the ability to go berserk would be the main focus. Although instead of healing half of the lost HP like the wrath rune, I'd prefer that accuracy was lowered for more speed... basically causing bloodlust. Obviously, the effects wear out after time

Personally, i liked the Wrath Rune. It has no downfalls. And it is reasonable, in comparison to other cheap runes like Yuber's Eight-Devil Rune. True though that i seldom use it, i can't seem to get Hallec down to half health. He's just so darn strong and when the Swing is maxed, he can pull out three attacks in one turn. He finished those a Stone Golem at the Ceremonial Sites in just a turn! Making him go berserk would probably make him beat Yuber, if he didn't miss so much.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryusanji

The Crimson Flames of Highland

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll update it as I go along...
As a level 4....

Head Slot- Closed - Opening at Level 30
Left Hand Slot- Fire
Right Hand Slot- Closed - Opening at Level 11
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently:

Head Slot - Closed - Opening at Level 30
Left Hand Slot - The Rune of Ages
Right Hand Slot - Closed - Opening at Level 11

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay here are mine and i am guessing no true runes so here is mine

head slot:Pale Gate Rune used to summon monsters and wreak havoc plus it shows i am good with spells.

Left hand slot: Flowing rune for some healing

Right hand: Rage rune for some action!

Now if i can use true runes then i would use

Head slot:Pale Gate Rune, i just love it

Left hand slot:Godspeed rune

right hand slot:True earth rune

Last edited by runemaster on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well unfortunately Providence Luc already bagged the True Wind Rune and also you can't have two True Runes. Windy was the only person in the world to know how to attatch two True Runes - it's not something you can really learn - though I don't want this to turn into a discussion here.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok well then this is my true rune load then

head slot:Pale gate rune

Left hand slot:Godspeed rune

right Hand slot:True Earth Rune because sasarai has it and it belongs to harmonia.

Last edited by runemaster on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These are my runes

Head Slot: empty

Left Hand: Rage Rune

Right Hand: Darkness Rune

Also my sword is embedded with a darkness rune.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucent wrote:
Currently:

Rune of Ages?

Explain please.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jhones wrote:
Lucent wrote:
Currently:

Rune of Ages?

Explain please.

Completely fictitious. See sig.

Also, taken from my details thread in the Scarlet Moon Empire Roleplay Descriptions:

Quote:
One night, when Alexander was tending to his father's needs, Maxwell confessed a great secret to his son. On his deathbed, Maxwell told Alexander of his life in the west, in lands far beyond Kooluk and even the reach of the Scarlet Moon Empire in a desert nation swallowed by the choking sands that have devoured its cities. Maxwell tells young Alexander of his curse, as the bearer of a shard of the universe itself, a True Rune known as the Rune of Ages, a curse he has come to loathe with every last breath in his body. Maxwell's story tells of his escape from the desert nation and his pilgrimage east towards Kooluk, over eighty-five years ago. Maxwell admits that his failing health is due to the curse of the Rune of Ages. Maxwell tells Alexander to take his sister and mother, to flee Seiba and never return as soon as possible.

Alexander, refusing, can not force himself to part with his father and leave everything he has known behind. Alexander pleads with his father, begs and screams that what he says is not true, Maxwell, demanding that his son leave begins to stress himself too much, and the Rune consumes the last of Maxwell that was fighting against it. In an instant, Maxwell's bedroom swelled with searing sand and howling voices. The choking sand consumed Alexander, tore thorugh his family home, and buried their lives under the weight of ancient prophecy.

When Alexander awoke, his family home was decimated, it looked as if it had sat still for centuries, wood rotted, stone cracked and weathered, and in their beds he found the dessicated skeletons of his mother Siofra and his sister Claire. The terrible, overwhelming loss shocked Alexander to his core, but the warmth on his right hand let him know that this was but the beginning of his "true" life. Glowing on the back of his right hand bore the emblem of two conjoined crescents near forming an hourglass shape with six rays of light at its center. Glowing yellow-green, this mark he knew as the Rune of Ages and within it he felt the unspent years of his sister and mother sustaining him. Alexander was a broken child, and would remain so for years...

The Rune of Ages governs the passage of time and history, a chrnoncle of the other True Runes and their legacies. It does not grant its bearer a traditional immortality, but instead feeds of the "remaining years" of a person that it comes into contact with (or in the case of an emotional/physical breakdown in the bearer, it may unleash its powers in a devastating way, such as was shown with the True Fire Rune). The Rune's powers don't allow its bearer to time travel, or anything of the sort, but govern esotaric things such as age, history and knowledge. When a person's "remaining years" are absorbed by the rune and they are aged to sand, fragments of their memories regarding the True Runes are also absorbed to chronicle the passage of history.

It was a creative spurt that gave birth to this Rune's concept :D

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I was to assume that there was a no "Custom True Rune rule for this thread..."

Interesting concept, though it's temporal vampirism seems alittle strange.

Zero

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would require an explination, though the only way it seems logical is when compared to Turn Undead. Seems to be practically the same thing with more flaws.

Julious Cezar
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought the explanation is rather good.

Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also checked for a "no custom runes" thing before I posted and was bereft of any, so I went ahead and said ahoy ;D

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

However, The RoAs can't be a true rune.

It's very mechanics contradicts regular True Runes, it can't grant agelessness, which is essence is a required trait for True Runes, since all TRs grant it. Also, it seems to interact with others more then it should with it's bearer. It leeches time from those it comes incontact with(which is an odditity, since it should only be incontact with it's bearer), And it absorbs their memories when they die after they reach their cut off age.

This is a very odd rune.

Samantha Carter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i would like to go with something like:

Head: Shield rune
Left Hand: Ressurection rune
Right Hand: -----------
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: