Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Video Game Song
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best Music With Lyrics

This one is really a tough one. I want to think Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life, but since so many memorable songs are in the Final Fatnasy series and you already made a category (good foresight), I really can't think of one off the top of my head that's an original piece, other than the one I already mentioned.

However, alot of games nowadays have soundtracks made by major record companies (like how Interscope did the one for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). Here are my favorite songs and the games they're in.

Goldfinger - My Everything (SSX: On Tour) - Goldfinger, though I tell people I like them, are actually hit or miss. However, the hits hit hard, and this is one of my favorite Goldfinger songs. I crank the TV when it comes on.

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City) - What an unbelievably wicked song this is. For those unaware of it and its greatness, consult the lyrics and I'm sure you'll know it. Perfect song for the game set in the 80's. I don't just crank it when I catch this sone on the Vice radio (or at least didn't when I had it), I sang too.

Dr Dre. Featuring Snoop Dogg - Nothin' but a G thang (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Makes me super relaxed, I guess it has to be the Snoop, his persona just gets me. A wicked tune that, like I Ran is perfect for the game it's in. Next-Gen GTA needs some sort of setup so you can use whichever tunes you want, and I would still throw this one in.

Best Music Without Lyrics

This one is much, much easier. In fact, I can place these ones in order of how much I like them.

1) Lucia's Battle from LUNAR 2: Eternal Blue Complete - Perfect music for the battle for the fate of the world, it's the stuff that plays once you free Lucia from Zophar's clutches to help you fight him. I have to get this game again, just so I can get the OST with it, because this battle theme actually rocks. Working Designs got everything right with this one, the orchestra, the horns and of course the choir.

2) Prisoners of Fate from Chrono Cross - Not the uber-hyped (but still great) Scars of Time, but even better. It's that moody, melancholy string piece that plays about three or four times in the game, and I remember three of them:

1) After rescuing the Fairies from the Trolls on Blue Dragon Island.
2) When Fighting Miguel in the Chronopolis Time Crash.
3) When Fighting Dario on the Shimmering Island

I'm sure it's in there once or twice more, but every time I hear it, it makes me sad, producing emotion for characters in a game. It's damn powerful, and in New Game +, I put everything in slow motion and use the weaker spells on Dario and Miguel, but still it seems to be over too soon.

Note: Other honorable mentions from 'Chrono Cross' include - 'Scars of Time', 'Another World', 'Schala', 'Marbule' and 'Dragon Battle' (on top of Terra Tower).

3) Spirit Temple Theme from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - That it makes the list and isn't CD quality says something about the power of this tune. It's eerie, first sounding epic with the orchestra, and then the eastern instruments. It is the perfect song for really what is The Perfect Level. Every time I play through OoT (about 50 times and counting), I'm instantly looking forward to when I get to the Spirit Temple, and I know the incredible music, best in the game, has a large part to do with that.

Best Music from a Final Fantasy

Thank you for making this sub-category! If you didn't, more than 90% of the posts, including mine, would feature a song from a Final Fantasy game. So many to choose from, but I still have ones that stand out to me.

1) Someday the Dream will End from Final Fantasy X - It's playing in Spira's 'dead' Zanarkand, and is just awesome. It's a haunting, almost holy song, and it makes leveling up in Zanarkand really, really easy, considering that you'll more than likely need to before fighting Yunalesca. It grows on you, first one of my favorite themes from FFX, and now here she stands, as my favorite composition in the entire series!

2) Aeris Theme - Do I even have to say from whcih game? The orchestral version that you can find...in places is much better than the in-game version. Another song that gets me emotional, because I just love Aeris and was sad when Sephiroth killed her. Now when I beat him with Cloud on 4X cut and Cid & Yuffie Miming it for 12 hits of 9999 damage, I crack a smile because of that. If I feel like a challenge, I'll use Knights of the Round, because it doesn't always kill him.

3) World of Ruin from Final Fantasy III/VI - Best overworld theme in any game ever. I only remember hearing it after you get the second airship, but it really has a feeling of exploration. All of the Final Fantasy Overworld themes have distinct feelings to them, and this one captured the 'long haul' before Kefka perfectly.

4) Ending Theme from Final Fantasy X - What made the ending to FFX great, this theme, like all of the ones prior, reworks a song in the game several times before just taking off. Remove yourself from the ending FMV and just try to listen to the music. It's slow, soft and quiet when Yuna is sending Anima and her aeons, but picks up when Tidus jumps from the airship. Forget the ending, which was romantic without being sappy or grandiose, but just remember this awesome ending theme, the best in the series.

5) Melodies of Life from Final Fantasy IX - I mentioned it before. Sudeki Da Ne didn't appeal to me because I can't understand Japanese, and so I think that this one works best of the vocalized songs in Final Fantasy. The lyrics are amazing (here), and the voice of the singer is just beautiful. Second best Final Fantasy Ending theme.

And I think that's about it. You don't have to read it all to know that I know how big Final Fantasy has been in Game music, but I tried to keep all that aside, at least until the end. For music with lyrics, I really don't see the problem with playing to a popular song that I like. For without lyrics, even if I can't include Final Fantasy, it's still all about SquareSoft, at least in some level.

As for Final Fantasy music, let's just say I like more of it than I dislike :P

EDIT: These crappy Midis are of no use to me and don't even nearly do these tunes any justice. However, anyone good at piano or violin may be interested.

Prisoners of Fate
Radical Dreamers

Zelda: OoT Spirit Temple

FFIX Melodies of Life

Someday the Dream will end
FFX - Ending Theme

Last edited by Vincent Chase on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't really pick a favorite, but a few of my favorites are:

Mysterious People -Suikoden III
Cosmo Canyon -FFVII
Time's Scar -Chrono Cross
Two Small Pieces -Xenogears
Bittersweet Romance -FFIX
Loss of Me -FFIX
To Zanarkand -FFX

As well, the ending for the Baldur's Gate:Dark Alliance for ps2.. the first one.. with the really dramatic elfsong tavern music.. sooo good, if anyone knows where I can find the music, PLEASE let me know.. I can't find it anywhere and it's so good :)

-My DeviantArt-
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure whether I posted in this thread before, but I know my tastes have changed, so . . . :

Best introductory song:

"Midnight Illusion" from Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - I'm a fan of dramatic tracks, but not to the point where it was overbearing. This intro did that job marvelously. It starts out with a drum ensemble followed by a chorus of ladies singing to the heavens. Just when it gets very dramatic, it slows down considerably to a soft song. From there it steadily goes up and finishes with a bang. Completely awesome.

Best Ending Song

"Way to the Earth" from Arc The Lad 3 - There are three versions to this song. There's the Japanese version, the English Version, and then the English version in the game itself. The game had the accurate translation to the Japanese version, so that makes it my favorite. However, the song was too short. The actual song in the OST has additional sounds in the song itself, but the English track sounds a bit odd. Still, players were treated to this song when they saw the ending. As the characters went back to their respective homes and accomplished their lifelong tasks, this song graced the TV. and added an extra sense of happiness.

Best "Airship Theme"

"Theme of the Delphinus" from Skies of Arcadia - No contest. This was the Airship theme that overcast every single one out there to me. it's a dramatic track, but the way that the world was structured, the song really did make the player feel like he/she was traversing the world. If that wasn't enough, depending on what area of the world you were in, a background instrument would change the background of the theme to reflect the country you were visiting.

Country of the Red Moon - "Nasrad" - Sitar
Country of the Green Moon - "Ixa'Taka" - Polynesian Drums
Country of the Yellow Moon - "Valua" - Cymbals, Electric Drums
Country of the Blue Moon - "Yafutoma" - Shamishen
Country of the Purple Moon - "Glacia" - Triangle, Xylophone
Country of the Silver Moon - "Shrine Island and Soltis" - Angelic Choir

The multiple versions made this track stand out.

"Can You Fly, Sister?" from Seiken Densetsu 3 - A close second. After I got over the shock of the game revealing that Secret of Mana's Flammie was a girl (after 12 or so years or thinking otherwise) I realized how great this song truly was. It's vintage Hiroki Kikuta, something I expect from the World of Mana. It's an upbeat track that sounds like wind flutes along with some type of drum thing . . . Still it works for what it was meant to be.

Best use of one theme song to span different versions in the game

Long title but very underappreciated.

"Melodies of Life" from Final Fantasy 9 - For those with good ears, this song was reused many times throughout the game. You name it, villages (when it was subdued), conversations (subdued even more), in times of high happiness (when it was enhanced to a high degree), etc. Normally, reusing a song doesn't impress me, but it worked in this game.

"The Musashi Legend" from Brave Fencer Musashi - The same goes for this game. Only the song itself was used to redo different versions of battle themes and boss battle themes. To a lesser extent, it was also used in mushy conversations and in times of tension. But the constant modifications to this song heightened the feeling of reality. The Ice Dragon boss battle song was slightly different than the Fire golem song. Both bosses aren't the same, so why should their battle music?

A also agree with The Hot Ice's comments on the Grand Theft Auto licensed tracks. Although, in addition to his list (which is also my favorites), I'd have to add the following tracks:

"Plush" - Stone Temple Pilots (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

"Bark at the Moon" - Ozzy Ozbourne (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

"Africa" - Toto (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

"Broken Wings" - Mr. Mister (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

All of Dr. Dre, Snoop, and NWA's songs (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Just about everything in V-Rock (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

JutsuNinjas

1161 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I my self liked Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts I think it was a great song and it was used well to start off the game
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm....lemme think....I sort of just woke up so I'll probably forget a bunch...but here we go anyway
ah...and I might be wrong with a few of these titles too ._.;;;

Best Music with Lyrics:
Danger (?)(Shin Megami Tensei: DDS -PS2)
Simple and Clean (Kingdom Hearts -PS2)
Passion (Kingdom Hearts 2 -PS2)
Rain Grass (Suikoden Vocal Collection)
Xenosaga 2 Image Theme (?) (PS2)
Butterfly (DDR)

Best Music without Lyrics:
La Mer (Suikoden 4 opening)
any BGM from the .hack games (PS2)
any battle BGM from Radiata Stories (PS2)
Chaotic Dance (Baten Kaitos -GCN)
Gothic Neclord (Suikoden 2)
Dewprism(aka Threads of Fate -PSone) opening and ending songs

Final Fantasy Music: -although I admit I haven't played that many FF games : x
Real Emotion (FFX-2)
Man with a Machine Gun (FF8)
Motorcycle [[I think that's what it's called? :? ]] (FF7)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....

Best Music - Lyrical
Real Emotion/Jade - FF X-2
1000 Words/Jade - FF X-2
Jerk It Right/The Caesars - SSX 3
Exceeding Love - Suikoden 3
Video Killed The Radio Star - GTA Vice City (Catchy tune..80's style xD)
Eyes On Me/Angela Aki - FF VIII
Kiss Me Goodbye/Angela Aki - FF XII
Simple and Clean - KH

Best Music - NOT Lyrical
Aeris' Theme - FF VII (Very sweet serene melody..)
Tifa's Theme - FF VII
Main Theme - FF VII
Under Her Control - FF VIII
Fragmented Memories - FF VIII
Yuna's Theme - FF X
Chocobo Theme - All FF's =)
Distant Hills - Suikoden 1
La Mer - Suikoden 4
The Coldest Land - Suikoden 3
Ending Song - Suikoden 4 (I forgot the name x.x' )
Character Roll Song - Suikoden 3
Neclord Battle - Suikoden 2
Dark Elf Region Song - Radiata Stories
Eve - Dynasty Warriors 4
The Celtic Collections - Suikoden 5

Thats all I can think of...
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I may have already posted here, but I must take a moment to show my newfound interest in the song: 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2. I did not really appreciate the song as much when I first saw it, as much as I do now. I have more background on Lenne and Shuyin now. At first, it meant little to me. Now I realize how significant the scenes in that song's AMV scene are.

Black Text:

I was not touched by the deaths of Shuyin and Lenne at first, because I knew very little about them. Now, I understand how heroic they both were and how great they were in terms of character. Shuyin risked his life and everything else he had in order to try to start up Vegnagun to try to save Lenne. Then, Lenne comes to stop him in order to save the lives of the people of Bevelle, her enemies. Shuyin realizes that what he was going to do was wrong, and he willingly rushes into firing range of the Bevelle soldiers to hold Lenne in one last embrace. They are killed, but they were very strong characters who aren't really appreciated by many. I really find that song touching.
sergio123

Dark Enzeru

2393 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay Best video game song :D

Well I gotta say in video game music... FINAL FANTASY PAWNS ALL :D *nodding* Nubuo Uematsu is awesome dudes!! 8-) Seriously, I think he's one of those few people that are born with an extra brain cell that actually makes them creative!! :P :wink:

Every tune in the Final Fantasy series is awesome! :D Although FF7 had my fav collection. The character theme tunes were all pretty awesome in that! Aerish, Tifa, Barret, Vincent, they all have the cutest lil theme tunes :) AND THE CHOCOBO TUNE! OH MY GOD! THAT TUNE IS SO CATCHY!! :D The Sephiroth tune....that was spooky :shock:

But anyway, I'm rambling again *takes pills* :shock:

To be honest there are three songs out of a video game that I really love! First is 1000 words! The whole scene on their ship, with the rain, and the flashbacks and the dancing and the singing, It brings tears to my eyes :cry: ...really touching. :D

Next is Eyes on Me from final fantasy 8 coz I thought it was a really pretty song, and it made the ending scene to the game so much more special. The whole Rinoa and Squall storyline really touched me so now whenever I hear it, I get reminded of the game and it makes me all weepy :oops: :D

Then ‘If/do (can't remember :? ) you still believe in love' from Legend of Dragoon. It's kinda mellow, and it really touches your heart too so yea, I like it!!

*nodding* :D

There's my vote!! And music is important, especially in games, coz like that random guy said, music be the food of love *nod nod* :wink: But....they should really start using metal in video games coz 1000 words and Eyes on Me and all very nice....but

METAL RULES!!!

8-)

*whispers*

Viva la Resistance!

:D

The world is a better place if we all :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I need about four categories, here...

Best Music w/ Lyrics:
Ai wo Koete - Suikoden III
Simple and Clean - Kingdom Hearts
Passion - Kingdom Hearts II
Small of Two Pieces - Xenogears
One Winged Angel - FF7 (Check out "Sector 7 Hath Wrought the Angel" at Overclocked Remix)
Liberi Fatali - FF8
Zone of the Enders - Kiss Me Sunlights
Melodies of Life - FF9
Otherworld - FF10
Opening - Tales of Phantasia

Best Instrumental Music:
Xenosaga Ep.I Final Boss Battle Theme
Luca Blight Battle - Suikoden II
Cosmo Canyon - FF7 (Check out "Red XIII Redux" at Overclocked)
Jenova's Theme - FF7
Boss Battle Themes - Breath of Fire 2
Ending Theme - Lufia 2
Ending Theme - Super Mario RPG

DDR:
Butterfly
Daikenkai
Tsugaru
Moonlight Shadow
Healing Vision

Chrono Trigger:
Chrono's Theme
Frog's Theme
Lucca's Theme
Robo's Theme
Magus Theme
Lavos Theme
Gato's Theme
Spekkio's Theme
World Map 1000 AD
Undersea Palace
Equus

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say almost anything from Mitsuda, but that's a bit of a cop-out. I don't have a huge collection of game music, and I don't really consider myself much of a connoisseur beyond knowing a bit about music from playing a while ago. I also really don't remember a bunch of stuff. I remember liking certain songs from older games, but I don't really have them so they're not on this list. ^_^ The following is in no particular order.

Lyrics
Radical Dreamers - Without Taking the Jewel - Chrono Cross
I really liked this one, and it also is nostalgic for me since this is one of the first console RPGs that I actually played all the way through and beat. Previously, I pretty much had a problem with follow through. I'm also a sucker for the accoustic guitar in this one and the choral part at the end.

Ai wo Koete - Suikoden III
Gotta agree with The Chizen Star on this one. I guess it's kinda arguable about the "lyrics" part, but this song and the opening really made me want to play this game.

I have to admit that I kinda like the image version on Creid better, and I'm not entirely sure why, but since the Creid version isn't in the game, I'll vote for this one.

Without Lyrics
Prisoners of Fate - Chrono Cross
Ohmygod Guildmaster Ice, thanks for reminding me about this one. I had to pop on the soundtrack to remember which one this is, but I do remember this one coming up during those moments where it just seems like there's some kind of sadness that is inescapable. I don't think that really describes it well, but bah.

Others from Chrono Cross that make the tops for me are: Dream of the Shore Bordering Another World (I think it's one of the overland themes, yeah, and you probably end up hearing WAY too much of it, but I just really like it.) and Dream's Creation. OK, the latter is just a "music box" version of the Radical Dreamers song, but I'm a sucker for them for some reason.

Theme of Sadness - Suikoden
OK, so this song isn't really the best out there, but I think the way it was used very effectively. Pretty much another one that gets my vote because of its nostalgia factor.

June Mermaid - Xenogears
This one for me somehow manages to be melancholy, nostalgic, and somewhat sensual in its flowing nature. I also seem to remember this mostly coming up during flashbacks dealing with Emeralda, and I really like the storyline within the game...fragmented though it may be at times.

Other ones I like fro Xenogears- Faraway Promise (again, another music box one), The Treasure Which Cannot Be Stolen, and Lost Broken Shards. There's something out the music that is melancholy, but not defeated. Kinda like a strange little item you find in a certain room with a rocking horse, if you've ever gotten that.

Final Fantasy

Zenkukando nite - Final Fantasy X
Don't ask me why, but I really like this music during the intro. It's simple and evocative, which are both pros in my book.

I think most people mentioned other ones that I vaguely remember and vaguely remember liking, so I'll just leave it at that for now.[/i][/b]
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone posted some of my fav VG music already, but I will add that "Beyond the Bounds" in Zone of The Enders 2 is a great song. Truth is half the vocals in that song is "gibberish" while the other half is Engrish. But the beat and drama of the song makes up for it. :mrgreen:
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite music that comes to mind are:

With Lyrics
Radical Dreamers ~ Without Taking the Jewel - Chrono Cross
This is the kind of song that makes me filled with some kind of sad nostalgic feeling. Kind of like watching soft rain through a window. It makes me regret of ever hearing the song because I know it will eventually end.

I actually like Stars of Tears better than this one, but since it is not in the game I pick the second-best. I truly love the way the flute melody flows.

Que Sera Sera - Katamari Damacy
I have a certain fondness of oldies-type songs, and this song actually fits a crazy game like Katamari Damacy!

Without Lyrics
Eternity ~ Memory of Lightwaves - Final Fantasy X-2
I don't why, but every time I am contemplating alone this music always pop into my head. It gives me the impression of a sad loneliness.

Always on My Mind - Kingdom Hearts
This is also a score that is frequently popping into my head. I am not really sure why I love it so much, though.

Song of Freedom Fighters - Radiata Stories
It is happy and catchy. I actually hum this score everytime I am in a good mood.

Ultima clan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have many i like, but the two that stand out in my mind the most right now are:

the first one
chrono cross-
the music that you hear when you have taken Fargo to see the Fargo in the other world and Nikki plays his guitar...the concert

the second one
chrono cross also-
the other music is when you are fighting the time devourer
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite video game song with lyrics is by far Danger by Etro Anime. It was used as Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga's opening theme. It's a really fast paced electronica song that really gets you going. It also made me seek out the band's cd and now I can't stop listening to it. Definitely a good song.

Favorite video game song without music...Is much harder for me to decide. Pretty much anything from any of the Shadow Hearts series. Especially the two Anastasia tracks (Anastasia and Anastasia *Going Her Way*) they capture the entire character of Anastasia perfectly. Anastasia is a happy, light, fluffy music box style tune that is slowly plunked out on a piano pretty much encapsulates the "well behaved young princess" mindset, while Going Her Way is the same underlying tune with a much more upbeat, spunky mindset set to guitar and violin that really captures what the character is really like. Definitely one of the best character themes ever.

Also, the acoustic version of ICARO in From the New World is, bar none, the most beautiful song I have ever heard.

In terms of Final Fantasy music? Eh. I've never been impressed with any of the music in that series, really. Not Alone in Final Fantasy IX was really good, though, and the exception that proves the rule. Also, I'll toss in a mention for Jade's versions of real Emotion and 1000 Words because I love Jade's voice.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll probably have to go with either "1000 Words," "Orizzonte," or "Simple and Clean."

I will have to admit that, as stupidly amusing as some of the songs were, Rhapsody had some things that seemed to emboss themselves on my memory as well as many of my friends who had to suffer through the CD that played in my car for weeks after I got the game.

My favourite insturmental pieces are from Suikoden II and Star Ocean: Second Story and they often make their ways into ringtones for my phone. ^__^

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: