Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Video Game Song
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Final Fantasy

Most of my favorite music comes from Final Fantasy, so it shouldn't be too hard to pick some of them out here.

-The intro songs to FFVIII and FFX are two of my favorites in any game--I was hooked immediately.
-The boss music in FFX, like what is played during the fight with Yunalesca. (Sorry I don't know any of the titles here off-hand, I hope you know what I'm talking about.)
-FFVIII has the "Eyes on Me" song which, I have to admit, was pretty touching. (I'm a huge sap sometimes, but I love FFVIII mostly for the love story I gotta admit *shrug*.)
-Oh, and I gotta mention the Chocobo theme song. I just want to boogie every time I hear it played!
-Costa del Sol from FFVII. So relaxing! My friend actually learned it for guitar and whenever he plays it we automaticaly feel like we're on a vacation.

Suikoden

In Suikoden II, after Riou and Jowy jump off the cliff and that little movie starts playing, that is probably the single best song I've ever heard in a video game. It's so sad and moving, and with the childhood images of Riou and Jowy as the backdrop, I think it is pretty powerful. The intros to SIII and SIV come in 2nd and 3rd respectfully when it comes to the Suikoden theme songs.

Other

Oh, and I'll toss in the Franz Ferdinand song that is played in Madden '05, hehe. That song is awesome (but the name escapes me at the moment, I'll get back to you all on it). The Madden games tend to have stupid tracks, but once in a while they'll surprise me by putting in "American Idiot" by Green Day or something else that doesn't make my ears bleed.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ai wo Koete, The Coldest Land, Mysterious People- Suikoden III

la mer- Suikoden IV

Morning Glow, 1000 Words- FFX-2

JENOVA-FFVII

The Turks-FFVII

Shinra- FFVII

Wutai- FFVII

Under Her Control- FFVIII

Vinay Del Zexay- Suikoden III

Rune of Punishment- Suikoden IV

Costa Del Sol - FFVII

World Map, Cloud's theme- FFVII

Sephiroth - FFVII

Battle music- FFVIII

Under the Stars- Xenogears

Two River City- Suikoden II

Albedo-Xenosaga

Thats all I can think of for right now.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Melodies of Life

Current

and the intro of Breath of Fire IV also Secret of Mana's :?
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Favorite Game - The Cardigans (Gran Turismo 2 opening)

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Teioh

Heavenfang

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, here goes...

Suikoden II - Gothic Neclord

Suikoden - An Irish Song

Suikoden III - Mysterious People

Final Fantasies - Eyes On Me, Silence And Motion, One Winged Angel, Terra(FFIX), Sending a Dream To Universe, real Emotion, Suteki Da Ne

Chocobo Racing - Dash De Chocobo

F-Zero - Mute City

And here's not all, just the ones that I remember right now...

Ninja Muffins!!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Katamari Damacy(sp) music all the way.
Same with Final fantasy music.
and most of the suikoden music.. the suikoden music is very homey ^^ I like it.
Sonic music is alright too. And Pac Man music. Its awsome. :D

Im a girl!! -.-
Ryusanji

The Crimson Flames of Highland

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden II- ... ... ... All? Though I did enjoy Annallee's song, which took me abit to track down -_-, along with the Gothic Neclord Music, and Tinto.

FF- Honestly, the only tune from FF I can rememebr is the victory music. It's been so long since I last played a FF game, but it's still deeply implanted into my brain. I'll never be rid of it -_-.
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An enlightened one wrote:
Katamari Damacy(sp) music all the way.

YES! Katamari Damacy had one of the most fantastic soundtracks to ever grace this Earth. And is also one of the greatest games ever to grace this Earth.

Final Fantasy VIII, I feel, had the best soundtrack. That dark chanting they do whenever Edea is around always gets stuck in my head every time I play it.

In general, Final Fantasy has the Chocobo theme and Victory theme which are fantastically hard to get out of your head.

I've never been too fond of the Suikoden music, but some of the music in the original was pretty good, though I couldn't name any of the song titles!

I've only ever bought two video game sound tracks in my life and I listed both specifically already.

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite songs in a game are

1.the theme song of the metal gear soilds.

2.the main theme song of kingdom hearts.

Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The ending song to Chrono Cross was pretty damn good.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lyrics: Ai wo Koete from Suikoden 3

Non-lyrics: (excluding FF as it has its own category) Blade from Suikoden 3

Final Fantasy: Dancing Mad from FFVI

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the game with the best music of all is definately the FF series. I can name song after song that are all great from there:

Man with the machine gun
Eyes on Me
Suteki Da Ne
1000 Words
Tifa's Theme
In Zanarkand
Rikku's Theme

and the list goes on...
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: best video game songs... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a lot of favs which i consider equal to each other and certain songs have certain effects in different times if ya know what i mean.... so heres the list of em...

Chrono Cross - a game which undoubtedbly has outstanding video game soundtracks...

-edge of death- a battle music with great beats...
-the ending theme song which i forgot the name of... but there's a woman singing in the background ...
-hurricane- another battle music with speed and nice beats and mixes of instruments in it...
-Magical Dreamers : the wind, the stars and the sea- When playing through this part of the game, ya get bored of skipping text and watching a play... and then this great guitar tune comes on during the concert in which nikki stars in... perfect timing...
-Timescar - the Main theme song to the introduction of a great game, just beautiful... perfect in almost every way possible...
-Triumph gift of spring - a great soft victory tune after a battle in which ya don't gain a star
-Victory : summers cry - a superb victory song after a battle and ya gain a level up in star this tune plays ta get ya that YEAH feeling...

Genso Suikoden and Suikoden 2 - the reason why i'm here...I don't know the exact names but i'll just use the names that appeared when i downloaded them...i'll ony list the outstanding ones otherwise this would take forever...

-Neclord Final battle- tune... nobody can hate this, it's terrific...
-retrospection - this tune makes ya think...
-sad song - a track i remember being played when waiting for jowy... a slow violin notes... i think it was a violin anyway
-dandy - richmonds theme song ... love it lol
-demonlord and divecorner- both are luca blight tune but sounds different at the same time... wierd...
-nanami- cheery tune... plays when ya first see her in the game
-suspect - just love this one lol
-city suikoden one- normally plays at night, a relaxing and soft tune, kind of sad as well...
-home suikoden - the tune that plays at your house in gregminister i think... like it
-suikoden opening - great tune in the game... love it and love the remix version also
-overworld suikoden - just sounds great... makes walking around less...boring lol
-title screen music- a soft and great tune also :)

i think i've typed enough for just two games lol... even though there's still final fantasy VII, chrono trigger, Legend of mana and all that left lol... enough, i tend ta over-do my posts...
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a few from each category

With lyrics:
Que Sera Sera from Katamari Damacy (the one that's like "I want to roll you up into my life). Also any other song with lyrics from Katamari.
Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts

Without lyrics:
Gotta have the original Mario Bros. songs. That's the most well known game song ever. Even my old math teacher knew the tune.
The Isle Delfino song from Mario Sunshine is so great.
Pretty much any song from Mega Man 2 (especially the first part of Wily's Castle)
Same for Chrono Trigger
Same for Kirby games
Same for Zelda games

From an FF game:
Liberi Fatali from FFVIII
Celes's opera song from FFVI

I love all those songs.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only game that comes to mind is Suikoden III. I love the intro song....beside that I love that Grand Theft auto soundtrack

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: