Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Goodbye" and "I'm back" Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: The "Goodbye" and "I'm back" Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This thread is dedicated for "goodbyes" of many lengths and for the other members to wish them the best of luck. Feel free to announce your returns as well

Because members of this community have become close to everyone, this thread is necessary to give the chance for members to make their peace. It also gives us the chance to appreciate the accomplishments of our members, recognizing that it won't be the same with them gone.

But obviously, no goodbyes like "I'm leaving for 2 hours! Please don't miss me too much! *cry*" posts. We will miss you, but that doesn't warrant making a speech over it.

This thread was created before some members left, so I will mention them briefly here.

PF of Tinto is gone for about a week for a vacation. If he sees this, I hope you're having fun, and don't get sunburned. Dark Horizon Angel has also stated that he will be gone a month at summer camp.

Zexen's moderator Man In Black is gone for an extended period for basic training. He will be missed, especially among Zexen. My regards to the Zexen Confederacy, he was a good person. I pray for his safety and well-being in his coming endeavors.

Last edited by Cedric on Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I may as well post my vacation I'm taking. Tomorrow night, I will be leaving on an airplane to go to Maine to visit my family. We have a camping family reunion every year. I will be gone until two Wed.s from now.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have a good time Everyone's Grudge, I wish I could go off and bludge for two or so weeks :wink:
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to live in Maine. Cool Beans for you. Have fun and see you in two weeks. Don't get eaten my the mosquitoes os moose. LOL

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have fun in Maine Everyone's Grudge. You will be flying over me on the plane, lol.

On a side note, this is my 500th Post!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well while I am not personally going on any vacations for awhile to say the least sadly I would like to wish Everyone's grudge a good trip. I think camping is a great experience whether you are going with friends, fellow students through a school trip or like you are with your family. It's just one of those oppertunities to be out there amongst nature and such and enjoy it for what it's worth if only for a short time. Just be sure to be careful while you are out there because it is nature and plenty of strange things can happen out there. Keep your ears open and your eyes peeled both to the ground beneath you and the surroundings around you.

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I guess this is a good thread to say that I'm leaving for about 10 days to go to Cali. I'm uber excited and I will miss you all. I may or may not have access to the internet (I am going with a friend who is ALSO a computer junkie, so if he has wireless then I may be able to get on the forums) if not, though, goodbye.

I'm leaving Monday morning. Love you all!

Peace and much love,
Rachel West

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I shoud go, internent land and the likes take a toll on my very being, plus i keep on telling myself and seeing just how dumb basing your life "on forums' is, somone I know yelled at me for "sticking with the ecco community"

of course I need to be a real person, but I'm addicted, I'm an emotional masocist (there are still differnt meanings to it) and sadly the most people I can call "a friend", who interact with me and seem to care are "On line".
I only exist throuh the intereweb.

I won't go, but If I have to break, I'll say. If i had closer people wo delver a message I would. who knows.

Its about time we had a leaving topic. I was going to be dramatic and create one. A Few people I know are doing some 'internet' type leaves, or just doing it lightly. I'm to addicted to do such.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

@ Kuwaizair Sad to see ya go. I'm glad that you'll be back sometime though. I look foreward to it.

@ Traz & The Black Knight Thanks, I plan on having a great time.

@ RedCydranth I'm not worried about the moose, but I've ALWAYS been a prime mosquito target. I got some new bug repelent for the trip.

@ Filipe Yeah, I'm no camping novice. It's one of my favorite pastimes (well, backpacking is). I love being in nature. It's a unique experience.

@ Seraphym Have fun in Cali.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am leaving wednesday to go to Florida on vacation with a bunch of my friends. We are mainly going for the fourth of July and it is going to be a lot of fun. We went last year and had a blast.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
@ Kuwaizair Sad to see ya go. I'm glad that you'll be back sometime though. I look foreward to it.

I actually think she said that she won't go, but just that she thinks that maybe she should. Quasar is not always easy to understand, though.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh, I just re-read it and I still think I understood it correctly. I dunno. Maybe I am wrong.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
I won't go, but If I have to break, I'll say.

Seems like a case of not going to me, althought I admit it can be incredibly frustrating trying to read some of the posts.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Genome Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm relatively new here so it probably wouldn't matter but, I'm out for good. Got too many RL issues to fix to be bothered with message boards, gotta get back on my medication, and other things. Have fun everyone.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genome Soldier, I didn't know mauch about you, but we'll miss you. I hope your real life issues sort themselves out. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 1 of 63

Jump to: