Suikoden United and Illusional Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Card Stories Cards on Ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Card Stories Cards on Ebay Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey all, I don't know if I'm allowed to plug stuff here on this site, but here goes, I've put up a few Suikoden Card Stories Cards up on ebay. Since i've never sold these cards online, I didnt know what to expect so I kept it simple and Ive got some pretty sweet cards up for dirt cheap. Next time around I won't be so generous. But hey, it's cool, all I ask is you take a look. Thanks

(sorry if im not supposed to plug :roll: )
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

COME ON!!! I've got Jacques and Viki for under a BUCK 50!!! That's a steal!!! 20 cards for 9 bucks! cardhaus has a pack of 10 for 6.00 plus shipping! AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid= codyiii44&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uhhh if i played this i would probably buy them...but sorry i dont.

Living and dying, laughing and crying.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they're collectors items yo! the cards are in japanese, but its the thought that counts.
Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont speak/read japanese so sorry. I dont see the point of having anything in japanese if i dont know what it says.

Living and dying, laughing and crying.
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cause cards have pretty pictures on them ^__^

However, I won't be buying any of those, because I am self-banned from eBay because I keep buying things before I come to my senses
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm looking for some card-stories cards, but as I don't play, I look for the pictures. The ones I like to see are the ones with what I consider 'official fanart' on them. The Yun card you have is one of my favorite artists for their cards, so I love that one. (if only you had the Suikoden 2 cards...I would die for that artist's rendition of Jowy!) I may bid on a couple of these, but I'm not sure. (I'm trying to avoid ebay right now, so I can afford a trip to Japan.) Thanks for letting us know about them, though.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh..no offence, but those cards were very, very boring. Just the official character art on a blank background...bleh. They should really try to make the card pictures a bit cooler...there`s at least two pieces of artwork in the S3 manual with alternate versions of Hugo, Chris and Geddoe, so they don`t seem to have a problem making stuff like that.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh..no offence, but those cards were very, very boring. Just the official character art on a blank background...bleh. They should really try to make the card pictures a bit cooler...

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

now now, dont hurt my cards feelings. This was just testing the waters here. I know the art is straight from the game, but I thought it would be wiser to start things off with popular/fan favorite characters. I mean, ive got new artwork cards of people like Shiba, Beecham, Maime, and other not as popular folk. But hey, if it's new artwork you want, i can accomodate ya. If i make a healthy profit ill def. toss more up there. (who am i kidding, ill do it anyways) and come on!! A dollar for Jacques and Duke. you cant go wrong with that. and besides, Geddoe and Viki and UBER rare cards. they're cheeeeeep

but yeah, thanks for checking it out. I should be getting a butt load of cards featuring folks from S2. (Jowy may be included. that art does rock) but i just need a few more bucks, supply and demand, makes sense... don't it.

you guys can email too, i can do small heart to heart stuff too, or if anybody wishes to trade, im honkey dorey
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooh! my goodness, if you get that one Jowy card with the pretty art by the artist of the Yun card you have (I'm glad it seems you know which one I was talking about!) I would offer a fair price for that one. More than a fair price. I've wanted that card since I first saw it.
Let me know if you do. I'd buy it, I'd trade for it, I'd sing and dance for it!

gosh, I'm a dork sometimes. *laugh*
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mind useing Ebay, and I wouldn't mind getting those cards (I've always wanted to get some), but unless an auction has a "buy it now" option I usually don't even try because, well, I suck at auctions. And I can't snipe because my PC is such a dinosaur it takes a whole minute to open up a page.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

8 hours till my auctions close!! hit that!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got more cards up. This time I've decided to dish out some cards from Suikoden 1. Just type GENSO in the ebay search engine. I've got Gremio!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: