Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who deserves to win the battle royale?!?!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who deserves to win???
Pesmerga
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Yuber
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Neither
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hanzo, cuz' he's mad pimpin'!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Who deserves to win the battle royale?!?! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crowley vs. Mazus
^Friggin' Mazus, Crowley's a pussycat. Meow, .

Pesmerga vs. Yuber
^Yuber cuz' he's hardcore. Sorry, the end of the Suikoden world'll have to wait .

Hugo vs. Syndonia (By the way, Synodia is who I believe to be Hugo's father, quite simply. The resemblance among the traits and the timeframe, it all matches perfectly. Lucia's into a guy like Sydonia imho too )

^Sydonia, because Hugo can't phase Sydonia's blink.

Add any other matches you'd like to, and give your answers to these . A'ight, peace~
Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?
So may one just man become an army...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see the point of this. You've already decided all these pointless match-ups and just leave us a thread with little to go on or say about. I don't see much discussion likely to arise out of this.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think what you`re looking for is this thread(how do you make it into a an actual link?):

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=406

And I voted for Yuber, simply because I like him the most out of those you listed.

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love that thread.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

52 posts and I might haven't seen one single good post. X_X

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gwendal has pointed out that there's a nearly identical topic, so for the sake of keeping everything in one place I'm going to close this one.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: