Suikoden United and Illusional Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Person you want most badly to join the 108 stars!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: The Person you want most badly to join the 108 stars!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HANZO, for the love of God, I want HANZO in my party so badly.

To all you who didn't catch that, this's the person you want most badly to join the 108 stars across any Suikoden, or any Suikoden to come ;D.

HANZO tops it out for me, love that guy, yet so little of him :(.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always wanted Ted to be a star, and be in my party longer than he was in S1.
So I'm looking forward to S4 very much so ^_^
...I can't seem to think of any others right now, but I'm sure there are a few.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight.
Masked Bishop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, most definitely Neclord.
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe they should have an evil side story+ mode... That'd be genius, the idea of Neclord and Luca and the like got me to think... after you beat the game with all 108 stars, you start over from the enemies perspective and you can get Yuber and Neclord and Luca and all those fools 108 enemies stars included muah, that'd be something. 8) :twisted: 8) Seed and Culgan are pimp...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Masked Bishop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*-MINOR SUIKODEN III SPOILERS-*

Well, in S3, they have something similar. There's no star-collecting but you get to see the whole game through the enemy's perspective. It's very awesome, actually.
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I know that, but to actually replay the whole game with an entourage of the evil characters would be so beautiful. Maybe not 108, because in the original story there aren't a 108 stars of chaos, but just all the enemies simply with your own headquarters and such. *drools* how gorgeous'd that be.

My answer still stands, HANZO needs to be in the 108 stars of destiny mmm.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Teo McDohl would be the coolest character to have as a player character. Not only is he the father of Tir but he is also one of the generals like Kwanda Rosman. He also is very strong as displayed in the duels with pahn And Tir. And who wouldn't want a guy that looks that hardcore to be by their side in a fight. Not only would he be a great fighter to have along side of you, but could you imagine the moral factor involved, that's just to mind numbing.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jowy!
I was so mad that he wasn't actually a star. The miricle of 108 saved him, and Gremio was a star when the miricle saved him... Though Jowy went bad-guy mode, Luc went bad-guy mode and he was a star. ...Why couldn't Jowy be one too?
You still got to play his character and all, but I think it would have been nice to call him a star anyway. Of course, that would mean one less character, and I don't like that.
So though I know it will never happen, I can wish there were a sequel to Gensui2 where Jowy was actually one of the 108. (besides, his rune was wonderful for the few times you got to use it. and the buddy attack... very nice. Immagine a game where those were available for the whole thing. Impossible, yeah I know, but oh boy would I enjoy it.)
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It`s not impossible...just buy a Gameshark and put Jowy into your party.
:P

I`m not sure how much it would glitch up, though...

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Odessa Silverberg
The Silverberg that could Fight
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Playing Suikoden2 again with a flipped version
[Jowy as the Hero and him being the one collecting the 108 stars like Seed, Culgan, etc. XD] would've been real cool
y'know...Konami could do that as a Suikogaiden if they ever ran out of ideas Xp

back on topic though XD I can't narrow it down to one person. I would've enjoyed it if any of the following were stars of destiny: Luca, Zaj, Nash's cousin(sorry ^^; forgot her name), Seed.
*sweatdrop* though of all the ones I've named....they're mostly all dead or MIA...

btw...Yuber was a SOD in S3...wasn't he? he needs a bigger role :x

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to have Makai as a star of destiny. I could imagine him being in the great hall alongside Shu, Apple, Ridley, Camus, Miklotov, Viktor, and Flik, but yet had nothing to say at all. He was a pure class of fun.

If the question is who I would like to have as a fighting star of destiny instead, I would love to have Joshua Levenheit as a fighting character. Not sure what his weapon would be, though I imagine he'd be using a spear or trident or similar pointy pole kind of weapon, but I think he'd be a kick ass character no matter what.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the first Flame Champ..... he just looked cool and uses a bo staff..... pluse for him hehehe
~unknown~
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gwendal wrote:
It`s not impossible...just buy a Gameshark and put Jowy into your party.

I`m not sure how much it would glitch up, though...

That's what I did. I've often got both versions of Jowy in my party and once you save the game it doesn't matter if you take them out and turn off the game. Just visit Leona at the tavern, and both Jowys will be there.

It doesn't glitch up the game at all, actually. Both versions of Jowy have a party entrance and exit quote so there's no freezing or crashing. The only code which I've found that creates somewhat of a glitch (more like a strange visual effect) is the infinite experience you can get following a battle. Every time a character gains a level, they're portrait/status screen jumps slightly but when you're getting infinite experience that screen will be constantly jumping, so it will look like it is climbing a ladder of identical screens until the sequence is complete or you skip it.

Just as a note, I would strongly recommend that gameshark codes are only used after your first complete playthrough. Beat it once legitimately, and then cheat to your heart's content. If you were so inclined, you could have Riou equipped with the Bright Shield, Black Sword and Soul Eater runes.

As for the topic at hand, definitely Ted. I can't really explain the reasoning other than I like the character, and he was only available for so little of the game. It was disappointing when I couldn't find a gameshark code for the original Suikoden to put Ted into my list of characters to put into my party.

That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Suikoden IV (and because it's a Suikoden game) so it doesn't matter if Ted is a star or non-star (Soul Eater or no Soul Eater), as long as he is a playable character for a good chunk of the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: